DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
Found a bug where the sex scene icons stay on the screen after your done and pressing them brings up whatever was last used. Female MC if that makes a difference. And after the second time when school is done, it just started automatically (show both girls' legs using the double dildo and then Evangeline's head appears, with the school still in the background.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Found a bug where the sex scene icons stay on the screen after your done and pressing them brings up whatever was last used. Female MC if that makes a difference. And after the second time when school is done, it just started automatically (show both girls' legs using the double dildo and then Evangeline's head appears, with the school still in the background.
Ok, I'm gonna check this right now, Idk if I'm gonna be avalible to update the hotfix this night, but probably in the early hours tomorrow the fix would be done I hope.

Asteright

May 19, 2020
Hello!
Loving your game so far, but i don't know if this is intentional or a bug.
After the 3rd/4th day after i get off class, i get booted back to the main menu.

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
why is my game keep ending i just started it and a few days the game ends im talking to her and gaming with her im also studying

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Hello!
Loving your game so far, but i don't know if this is intentional or a bug.
After the 3rd/4th day after i get off class, i get booted back to the main menu.
why is my game keep ending i just started it and a few days the game ends im talking to her and gaming with her im also studying
Have you guys apply the patch avalible in the OP?

What was exactly the interactions that you do before the icons stay on screen?, I tried the ero scene but nothing innusual happen... except for a visual bug not related to that which I fix today (Next build) n_n!

If you tell me exactly when happen and how would be helpful~

Reactions: girdeyordo

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
What was exactly the interactions that you do before the icons stay on screen?, I tried the ero scene but nothing innusual happen... except for a visual bug not related to that which I fix today (Next build) n_n!

If you tell me exactly when happen and how would be helpful~
I was just playing through the game. I've just had a replay of the first sex scene (I luckily made a save at that point).

It seems to happen when you choose "Don't like Toys" and/or "Use hands only" options. I choose the "She has nice tits" option too. I don't think the order of the acts makes a difference as I've done it in a slightly different order a few times now to test it. The only thing I think needs to happen is that the Hymen gets broken. After that when the scene ends, the question mark in the bottom corner, the sex act icon in the top corner and the speed arrows in the middle stay on screen.

It may or may not happen in the other choices, but this is basically what I did for that to bug out. Then later on, if the visual glitch is there, after the second sex scene the bug I mentioned before happens, where you just see the girls' legs and Evangeline's head with the school in the background. However, the first sex scene is where it begins.

Also, when you get the option to choose a compliment before sex, the second option says "Your thigs are thicc" instead of "Your thighs are thicc"

Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I was just playing through the game. I've just had a replay of the first sex scene (I luckily made a save at that point).

It seems to happen when you choose "Don't like Toys" and/or "Use hands only" options. I choose the "She has nice tits" option too. I don't think the order of the acts makes a difference as I've done it in a slightly different order a few times now to test it. The only thing I think needs to happen is that the Hymen gets broken. After that when the scene ends, the question mark in the bottom corner, the sex act icon in the top corner and the speed arrows in the middle stay on screen.

It may or may not happen in the other choices, but this is basically what I did for that to bug out. Then later on, if the visual glitch is there, after the second sex scene the bug I mentioned before happens, where you just see the girls' legs and Evangeline's head with the school in the background. However, the first sex scene is where it begins.

Also, when you get the option to choose a compliment before sex, the second option says "Your thigs are thicc" instead of "Your thighs are thicc"
I just can't trigger that bug D:
Question: Are you using the latest patch?, v6 and v7 release like hours of difference between and a related bug was found and fix in v7... still, I'm gonna try to trigger that bug, I'm still finding some inconsistencies.

TempusEdaxRerum

Mar 12, 2019
Whenever i get to the first sex scene, i think? i get hit with this, i have the hotfix also

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/tl/English/h-scene_evan_main_events.rpy", line 793, in script
    laughed "Sometimes... maybe... a little..."
Exception: Sayer 'laughed' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Decadence\Downloads\B&L-0.7.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\Decadence\Downloads\B&L-0.7.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Broken & Loved 0.7.1
Tue Nov 23 02:05:01 2021

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Jan 24, 2021
Whenever i get to the first sex scene, i think? i get hit with this, i have the hotfix also

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Decadence\Downloads\B&L-0.7.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Decadence\Downloads\B&L-0.7.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Broken & Loved 0.7.1
Did you try girdeyordo's fix from a page back?

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Broken & Loved 0.7.1
Fixed together with multiple related errors, added to the OP in the Hotfix v8~

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
I just can't trigger that bug D:
Question: Are you using the latest patch?, v6 and v7 release like hours of difference between and a related bug was found and fix in v7... still, I'm gonna try to trigger that bug, I'm still finding some inconsistencies.
I downloaded v0.7.1 and then applied the hotfix as I got stuck on day 5 ending the game.

I've attached the saves before and after the bug is triggered. Before so you can trigger it yourself, hopefully and after so you can see what your actually looking for.
Essentially, I did everything I did in my last message and I think I've narrowed it down to 1) you must use fingers at speed 2 (possibly 2 speed for every action) and 2) you have to end the sex scene at speed 2 using the double dildo. (EDIT: In fact it is the Double Dildo that causes it. I used fingers at speed 2 once, then the DD the rest of the time at speed 2 and the bug triggers without fault and the v8 hotfix was applied). I think it triggers on the scissoring one too, but double dildo seems to happen more reliably Whether or not the mouse has to be hovering over the arrow buttons I'm not sure.

It could be you're not getting it because you've possibly already fixed it?

Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I downloaded v0.7.1 and then applied the hotfix as I got stuck on day 5 ending the game.

I've attached the saves before and after the bug is triggered. Before so you can trigger it yourself, hopefully and after so you can see what your actually looking for.
Essentially, I did everything I did in my last message and I think I've narrowed it down to 1) you must use fingers at speed 2 (possibly 2 speed for every action) and 2) you have to end the sex scene at speed 2 using the double dildo. (EDIT: In fact it is the Double Dildo that causes it. I used fingers at speed 2 once, then the DD the rest of the time at speed 2 and the bug triggers without fault and the v8 hotfix was applied). I think it triggers on the scissoring one too, but double dildo seems to happen more reliably Whether or not the mouse has to be hovering over the arrow buttons I'm not sure.

It could be you're not getting it because you've possibly already fixed it?
Finally fixed! :D
it was related to Rei or both of them having an orgasm, also related to the tribadism, everything (I hope) fixed in the hot-fix v9, now avalible in the OP~

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
Finally fixed! :D
it was related to Rei or both of them having an orgasm, also related to the tribadism, everything (I hope) fixed in the hot-fix v9, now avalible in the OP~
Thats great. I tried it and it seems to work as intended now.

Now onto another bug, which you may already know about but I'm just going to post the save for it so you can see for yourself. It's similar to the last one and was the original bug I had reported about before. I thought it was related to the last bug, but seems to be one of its own.

The save is set just before the bug starts.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Thats great. I tried it and it seems to work as intended now.

Now onto another bug, which you may already know about but I'm just going to post the save for it so you can see for yourself. It's similar to the last one and was the original bug I had reported about before. I thought it was related to the last bug, but seems to be one of its own.

The save is set just before the bug starts.
I'm going to check this out, thanks~

Idk what im doing wrong, is there a walkthrough?
If you can't progress in trigger new events, pay atention to the start of everyday, a message telling you something like "Today you should go to the park" or "Is a good day for the super market" would appear, in those days in these places a minor event trigger which make the story progress.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to check this out, thanks~

If you can't progress in trigger new events, pay atention to the start of everyday, a message telling you something like "Today you should go to the park" or "Is a good day for the super market" would appear, in those days in these places a minor event trigger which make the story progress.
I did that...it just tells me about the garbage, ect ect. Says nothing about what I should be doing that day.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I did that...it just tells me about the garbage, ect ect. Says nothing about what I should be doing that day.
The super market events are on Friday and the ones in the park on sunday. If you have apply the last hot-fix the events should trigger without problems. After you trigger the minor event on the super market, the next school day should trigger an important event after you have talk enough with Evangeline.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes