Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Where do I paste the hotfix on Mac? I'm a bit confused
I never... take in account the MAC version with the hotfix...
Here is the for MAC, in few moments I will update the OP with the new version, for now this should work.

Added to the OP.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I never... take in account the MAC version with the hotfix...
Here is the for MAC, in few moments I will update the OP with the new version, for now this should work.

Added to the OP.
I don't use a MAC but I think it should go in

Right click the app, Show Package Contents, navigate to /Contents/Resourses/autorun/game

If you are talking about the Walkthrough mod by Jokerleader, all the files and the folder inside the game folder of the mod should go into the game folder of the base game. Some of them already exist at that location. Overwrite them. It doesn't matter if you copy and paste them one by one or all together, as long as they end up in the right place.

Screesnhot.png
Screesnhot.png

And again this hint: make a duplicate of the base game first (right click, duplicate) so you can easily revert the modifications if necessary.

Mac Info, Part 2 with picture

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio 781

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I don't use a MAC but I think it should go in

Right click the app, Show Package Contents, navigate to /Contents/Resourses/autorun/game

Mac Info, Part 2 with picture
Thanks for the info~
If somone has Mac, I'm gonna leave the latest hotfix and Mac version to see if this method works, just to test for the next updates~

Reactions: masterdragonson

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I found this game a few days ago, and absolutely love it. It has a somewhat personal connection to me, as I have married someone who is "broken" (using her own term) due to shit that has happened in her life, all piling up, and the amount of care necessary for someone like this is tremendous.

I'm only a bit into the game, but I have run into the following issue:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At any rate, I'm still playing, so I'll go back once I get this posted.

:cool: Eric Grey

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I found this game a few days ago, and absolutely love it. It has a somewhat personal connection to me, as I have married someone who is "broken" (using her own term) due to shit that has happened in her life, all piling up, and the amount of care necessary for someone like this is tremendous.

I'm only a bit into the game, but I have run into the following issue:

At any rate, I'm still playing, so I'll go back once I get this posted.

I'm really glad to hear that if you experienced something similar and the story it seems good enough for you~

Sometimes I try really hard to make the characters feel at least believable and I know that there is more room for improvement in writting but hearing good comments is really appreciated n_n

Fond another one:

Finally, I got some sort of cross between leaving school, and sex where parts of the sex scene overlapped the school building. Save attached (I hope it helps)

Let me see if I can fixed them these days, my beta-tester send me also more errors, so I'm going to make multiple fixes in one patch if I have time~

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Nice game but too short!
Thanks, the game could be short but we are planing in adding more small events and dialogues, actually, that is part of the next update. Our goal is making the game more like a sandbox, the main story is gonna end but more event cycles are on the planning. Also, the game is being designed to be replayed, routes and traits change events completly and slightly some dialogues.

For now the ero scene could be stiff and repetitive but we are planning on adding more dialogues, interactions and events that change depending on the interactions performed in said scene, right now there is some of this in the game but not when the scene is replayed differently, dynamic dialogues for the ero scene are in the pipe line in the update after the next one~

MISAX2E

Aug 14, 2021
It was a new game and the bug happens during this dialogue "Después de terminar las clases, sales de tu aula platicando con algunos de tus compañeros" then the game sent me to the menu
Currently and like the marked player, I get exactly the same error (I play the Spanish version), I read that you fixed it and I have the latest version, I think, so I don't know why it keeps coming out, ayudaa No quiero perder 3 horas de juegos sin ver aun que sea una tetaxD

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Currently and like the marked player, I get exactly the same error (I play the Spanish version), I read that you fixed it and I have the latest version, I think, so I don't know why it keeps coming out, ayudaa No quiero perder 3 horas de juegos sin ver aun que sea una tetaxD
Es un bug viejo, la version que está actualmente no tiene errores fatales, es estable y solo tiene unos cuantos errores menores.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
We update the post before with a new message from Sack & Jack, go and check it out, from us to all our followers~

But I don't want to just post this as a notification without something else...
Take, Evangeline booty made in a some minutes of drawing, is not that good but at least is something .w.
This booty will be on all of its glory and well draw on the february build .w.

May 20, 2019
Is hotfix included in version 0.7.1.9 in the original post?
Cuz nothing happens in that version for me, as I played for probably a hundred days, there is no event at all.

So after nearing losing my mind, I find the hotfix here, apply, and start a new game...it worked.
Am I crazy?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ninjahotsprings
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes