ElectroLux0

Jul 18, 2021
Okay ... Am I an idiot ? Bc I think did everything but nothing happening ??? Always same dialogs and same scanes ... But I know there are more scanes from the pictures of the game ..... Im stuck at go school talk Evangeline, go back home ... other places I can go always the same . Help .... what I didnt do ? By the way I used hotfix for 0.7.10.2

Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Okay ... Am I an idiot ? Bc I think did everything but nothing happening ??? Always same dialogs and same scanes ... But I know there are more scanes from the pictures of the game ..... Im stuck at go school talk Evangeline, go back home ... other places I can go always the same . Help .... what I didnt do ? By the way I used hotfix for 0.7.10.2
Have you seen the event in the super market?, this is where everyone gets confused and also why I'm adding a message in the next fix.
During fridays if you go to the super market this event should trigger.

Edit: Hotfix added with said notifications.

Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Updated the hotfix to the V5, correcting gramatical errors in spanish and missing words in english.

But also, I create raw translation files of the revised text, these are for the first phase of the game because the other dialogues and events are under revision. If someone wants to check the files and start translating, here is attached, but it would be better wait until the proper thread for the translation to avoid writting over other people translation.

This patch took some time and effort, tomorrow I'm going to start the thread for the translation of the game, for anyone who wants to collaborate~

Edit: Translation thread added to the OP.

Last edited:

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Uhm, I tried to play the game with the hotfix but the game doesn't launch. Then I played without it and I'm currently in a loop.
The game tells me (in Spanish btw) that I should go to the Supermarket at Friday, but when I do, nothing happens.

Also if it helps, here is the traceback file when I tried to launch the game with the hotfix.

Currently skimming through the thread trying to find something here that I might've missed.

Edit: Made the hotfix work eliminating the duplicating part that translated Unknown to Stranger or something; it was there twice.

Edit: The text in blue that tells me to go to the Supermarket at Friday is in English now, but it triggered no cutscenes, I'll keep trying.

Edit: Cutscene triggered at Miércoles aka Wednesday (??????)

Last edited:

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Game 7.10.2 (English version) gets an error in the Park and other places? I only played for a few minutes?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/h-scene_evan_missionary_screens.rpy", line 1287, in script call
    call evanhscene_pleasure_anal_duod from _call_evanhscene_pleasure_anal_duod_2
  File "game/h-scene_evan_missionary_screens.rpy", line 287, in script call
    call evanhscene_pleasure_anal_ppst from _call_evanhscene_pleasure_anal_ppst
  File "game/h-scene_evan_missionary_screens.rpy", line 301, in script call
    call evanhscene_pleasure_anal_ppst from _call_evanhscene_pleasure_anal_ppst_1
  File "game/h-scene_evan_missionary_screens.rpy", line 159, in script call
    call evanhscene_pleasure_vag_ppst from _call_evanhscene_pleasure_vag_ppst_1
  File "game/h-scene_evan_missionary_screens.rpy", line 1276, in script call
    call evanhscene_pleasure_anal_duod from _call_evanhscene_pleasure_anal_duod_1
  File "game/tl/English/evan_events_sandbox.rpy", line 5573, in script
    "You take [evan's] hands and check her pulse, her body trembles as she stares at your gaze."
KeyError: u"evan's"

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    "You take [evan's] hands and check her pulse, her body trembles as she stares at your gaze."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1236, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Broken and Loved 0.7.10.2
Sun Jan 16 20:43:12 2022

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Uhm, I tried to play the game with the hotfix but the game doesn't launch. Then I played without it and I'm currently in a loop.
The game tells me (in Spanish btw) that I should go to the Supermarket at Friday, but when I do, nothing happens.

Also if it helps, here is the traceback file when I tried to launch the game with the hotfix.

Currently skimming through the thread trying to find something here that I might've missed.

Edit: Made the hotfix work eliminating the duplicating part that translated Unknown to Stranger or something; it was there twice.

Edit: The text in blue that tells me to go to the Supermarket at Friday is in English now, but it triggered no cutscenes, I'll keep trying.

Edit: Cutscene triggered at Miércoles aka Wednesday (??????)
Game 7.10.2 (English version) gets an error in the Park and other places? I only played for a few minutes?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1236, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Broken and Loved 0.7.10.2
Sun Jan 16 20:43:12 2022
Now is fixed, it was related to the auto-translation taking string text and also messing with the parts that are code, now should work. Hotfix added to the OP~
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug
After having sex the first time. We have sex the next day but, there is no text when me or her orgasm? The bar just starts again from the bottom? You fix this Bug in the last version but, its back?

Another Bug
Second day after having sex I try and use the Dildo on her pussy but, she says I'm a virgin and she suggests I do it myself. Even after I have sex with my penis in her pussy she still says she is a virgin and will Not let me use the dildo?

Again I think you fixed this in last version?

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Bug
After having sex the first time. We have sex the next day but, there is no text when me or her orgasm? The bar just starts again from the bottom? You fix this Bug in the last version but, its back?

Another Bug
Second day after having sex I try and use the Dildo on her pussy but, she says I'm a virgin and she suggests I do it myself. Even after I have sex with my penis in her pussy she still says she is a virgin and will Not let me use the dildo?

Again I think you fixed this in last version?
I'm really tired of this bug... I have corrections from players, I made my own and find errors that I fix but somehow there are still bugs related to the sex scene... tomorrow, all day, dedicated to this, I promise~ n_n!

Edit: v7 added, some errors fixed but I find more, this is a WIP fix, more fixes on the way~

Last edited:

erring

Sep 23, 2020
I may be too dumb, but I'm stuck after getting to confess/just friends. There no "yellow option" that follows that. Any guide or advice?

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I may be too dumb, but I'm stuck after getting to confess/just friends. There no "yellow option" that follows that. Any guide or advice?
But what happen?, te game gets literally stuck without more dialogues or you are not seeing new events?
If is the second, you need to keep talking and wait one week until the next event. If is the first, you can send me your save file and I'm going to check if is a bug~

erring

Sep 23, 2020
But what happen?, te game gets literally stuck without more dialogues or you are not seeing new events?
If is the second, you need to keep talking and wait one week until the next event. If is the first, you can send me your save file and I'm going to check if is a bug~
I'd swear it's the latter; more than a week had passed and still nothing. I'll start it from scratch though, see if anything different happens.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Tried running, I get this when I do.
Ok, did you apply the hotfix?, either way, try to put this attached files in the "game\tl\English".
If the problem persist, tomorrow there is going to be publish a new build, so, I'm gonna check that out.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I can't get past head pat, holding hands and hugs.

Update: I managed to advance the game, it takes quite a while of repetitive actions though.

The first time I could do most of the options in the bedroom so is the only reason to keep on playing to learn more about the story?

Last edited:
Reactions: Studio 781

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I can't get past head pat, holding hands and hugs.

Update: I managed to advance the game, it takes quite a while of repetitive actions though.

The first time I could do most of the options in the bedroom so is the only reason to keep on playing to learn more about the story?
There are three phases:
1.- Only dialogues.
2.- Interactions like headpats and hugs.
3.- Sex.

But there are some events that can be missed like inviting Evangeline to play videogames, a side from that, after reaching the third phase the idea is that the game became more like a sandbox and this phase was just fully implemented during december.

The previous update expand a lot the common dialogues and the one in the next month would expand the sex scenes, after that events etc., so, for now maybe there is not much to do during the sandbox phase but keep in mind that even if the events are repeated, have routes.

I didn't plan to add more stuff in the first and second phase but I guess something could be added to help the pase, when I have free time we will see what could be done, after all, in a couple of months we are going to revised old content like outdated artwork and dialogues~

Ps: But if your game gets stuck, Evangeline goes missing during school days or events trigger in dissorder, could be a recurrent bug.

Reactions: vilewe7570
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes