Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I think the game would be better if the player unlocks new sex options. So start with 1 or 2 options.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I think the game would be better if the player unlocks new sex options. So start with 1 or 2 options.
That is the plan, in the sex scenes rework I'm planing making Evangeline progresively more open with new interactions, and a way to unlock doggy style, the ero scene was made like that because the code is mostly place-holder, everything was planned to be rework on said coming update.

Dec 31, 2017
Bug report: On a normal day i'm talking with Evangeline on the campus, and i click to go in her apartament, and occur this on the bus, a image can't be loaded, the image is calling "bg bus_m_2" 1645234584089.png

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug
Just like last version Sex is Buggy. When the Bar gets to the top sex just stops. No text or anything. You can keep going her Bar will drop to the bottom and restart but, what is the point?

Why did you remove the text from the sex scene?

Also her Bar now starts at like 80% to the top? I never saw that in the old game?

Another thing the version posted to Mediafire is listed as 7.13 Not 7.12 like Mega?

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Bug report: On a normal day i'm talking with Evangeline on the campus, and i click to go in her apartament, and occur this on the bus, a image can't be loaded, the image is calling "bg bus_m_2" View attachment 1661547
Thanks, I'm going to check this right away~

Bug
Just like last version Sex is Buggy. When the Bar gets to the top sex just stops. No text or anything. You can keep going her Bar will drop to the bottom and restart but, what is the point?

Why did you remove the text from the sex scene?

Also her Bar now starts at like 80% to the top? I never saw that in the old game?

Another thing the version posted to Mediafire is listed as 7.13 Not 7.12 like Mega?
1: Yeah, I forget to fix that bug... Now I'm going to add the doggy position so yeah, even if said position is not avalible for the public I can find said errors and fixed once for all. I rest today all day and tomorrow I'm going to check everything, after all, the sex scenes dialogue expansion is coming march, so, I want everything working.

2: Did you mean that some dialogues for some interactions won't appear and others do?, Not every interaction cycles... that is why the ero scene is being expanded. But if the dialogues don't appear at all, is something that I'm going to check now.

3: That is... odd... I guess that is because bars values don't restart, added to the "to do" list.

4: The only fix was the credits for Patreons that weren't updated, but at the same time I didn't want to remove mirrors for everyone.

Overall, the ero scene needs to be fixed a lot, I know, the last month I didn't touch the code, everything was just art related to the game, now that I'm working on it again, some fixes just to patch the public version will be possible.

I'm sorry because this was reported before and it seems like I ignored but in reality, I have a ton of things to do, with the game, my life and my other job, the underpaid/unreliable one. This time I'm gonna fix this for real, is fair that the sex scene works for those who have been following the game.

Last edited:

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Thanks, I'm going to check this right away~

1: Yeah, I forget to fix that bug... Now I'm going to add the doggy position so yeah, even if said position is not avalible for the public I can find said errors and fixed once for all. I rest today all day and tomorrow I'm going to check everything, after all, the sex scenes dialogue expansion is coming march, so, I want everything working.

2: Did you mean that some dialogues for some interactions won't appear and others do?, Not every interaction cycles... that is why the ero scene is being expanded. But if the dialogues don't appear at all, is something that I'm going to check now.

3: That is... odd... I guess that is because bars values don't restart, added to the "to do" list.

4: The only fix was the credits for Patreons that weren't updated, but at the same time I didn't want to remove mirrors for everyone.

Overall, the ero scene needs to be fixed a lot, I know, the last month I didn't touch the code, everything was just art related to the game, now that I'm working on it again, some fixes just to patch the public version will be possible.

I'm sorry because this was reported before and it seems like I ignored but in reality, I have a ton of things to do, with the game, my life and my other underpaid/unreliable work. This time I'm gonna fix this for real, is fair that the sex scene works for those who have been following the game.
Thanks for your reply
2 When you get to orgasm (the Bar gets to the Top) you got a text in the last version but, now there is no text?

3 When you have a new meeting with her you talk then have sex the Bar starts at 80% even if the Bar was not 80% last time you ended sex.

Also why is the version posted on Mediafire listed as 7.13 when the Mega version is 7.12? Are they the same version?

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I really love this game. and this game will be have roleplay/petplay in the future?
Petplay I don't think so, role play... I'm not promising anything but with the twins on the way maybe that could be a good idea for an event or the ero scene, after all, the tomboy and the tomgirl are playful~

Thanks for your reply
2 When you get to orgasm (the Bar gets to the Top) you got a text in the last version but, now there is no text?

3 When you have a new meeting with her you talk then have sex the Bar starts at 80% even if the Bar was not 80% last time you ended sex.

Also why is the version posted on Mediafire listed as 7.13 when the Mega version is 7.12? Are they the same version?
2, 3 - Working today on that, noted~

Yeah, the Mediafire one basically is just the same version just with the splashscreen change, I'm going to fix the splashscreen in the next version together with the other fixes.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I think that most of the reported issues are now fixed, even more because I found more errors, mostly visuals.

Still, there is probably more but the public version is not gonna be updated until the next build, we are going to write down all the feedback and bug report for said build~

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I think that most of the reported issues are now fixed, even more because I found more errors, mostly visuals.

Still, there is probably more but the public version is not gonna be updated until the next build, we are going to write down all the feedback and bug report for said build~
Only Once out of three times did I get a text message when she had her first orgasm. Even when she had 4 hearts no text.

Also the first time my bar got to the top no text it just re-starts :(

• Sad
Reactions: Studio 781

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Only Once out of three times did I get a text message when she had her first orgasm. Even when she had 4 hearts no text.

Also the first time my bar got to the top no text it just re-starts :(
Orgasms have only one dialogue for now, sorry for the inconvenience, that is why we are working on expanding dialogues, also something that is not an error: Every first time dialogue only happen once, the first time Evan see your pp, the first you put a toy inside her etc., this is because those dialogues have a lot of variations depending in which interactions you perform before.

On the plans for the next build is:
- Expand dialogues, A LOT, just like we do with the daily dialogue update.
- Add more dialogues for orgasms.
- To replace the lack of dialogues caused for those that just happen once, we are going to add an option to naughty talk to Evangeline freely, depending on how lewd is your character~

I'm going to still check it out in case is an error, but probably you exhaust all the unique dialogues. We just completly implement the ero scene during december, so, expect more content in the following updates~

Dec 31, 2017
It's me again, the bug of image has been fixed, thank you so much! And i'm wanna say your game is very cool, you shold keep up on this game, his have a lot of potencial in the future... I'm just curious how this game is work in future with a lot contents... Personal i'm loving your game, i'm really looking forward to the next updates (especially if are major updates)... Good luck with your game :3 (I'm sorry for my bad english, i don't talk too much in english)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio 781

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
It's me again, the bug of image has been fixed, thank you so much! And i'm wanna say your game is very cool, you shold keep up on this game, his have a lot of potencial in the future... I'm just curious how this game is work in future with a lot contents... Personal i'm loving your game, i'm really looking forward to the next updates (especially if are major updates)... Good luck with your game :3 (I'm sorry for my bad english, i don't talk too much in english)
Don't worry, I don't speak english neither~
Thank you very much~, we mention that the story with Evangeline is coming to an end soon, but, the twins and sandbox content is on the plan to keep us working while we think about the next project, so, yeah, a lot more content coming in the form of new characters~. We face some problems and sometimes we get short on resources but the development doesn't stop~

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Seems like an interesting game. I will watch this with for a while and get back once it's better than the current release.

Good luck in the development of this game.
We are trying to make the game with a main plot not that long or short but very wide with a lot of alternative dialogues... that leave a ton of things to work.

Thanks for sticking around~

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
hey, Studio 781,

I hope this finds you well.
above all: thank you for developing and sharing "Broken & Loved;" it's a sweet story that is becoming better and more mature at each update.
one point, though: you should consider using an experienced English Translator instead of an M.T.L.; there are several P.O.V. (as well as Tense) shifting throughout the text, which makes grasping the context quite hard at times. such is a real downer for the player [immersive] experience.

an example of P.O.V. shifting:
"THEY stop jogging and start walking, YOU allow Evangeline to take a breath before starting to talk;"
which could be written as,
"after slowing down you began strolling [or walking], allowing Evangeline to catch her breath" — or something similar.

Godspeed and I wish you the best.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
hey, Studio 781,

I hope this finds you well.
above all: thank you for developing and sharing "Broken & Loved;" it's a sweet story that is becoming better and more mature at each update.
one point, though: you should consider using an experienced English Translator instead of an M.T.L.; there are several P.O.V. (as well as Tense) shifting throughout the text, which makes grasping the context quite hard at times. such is a real downer for the player [immersive] experience.

Godspeed and I wish you the best.
Actually, about the translation, In this current update I talk about this to the Patrons, yeah, after Google preventing me to upload files for translation, I'm considering alternatives, open a Discord server with a channel to allow anyone to participate in the translation and also search for a translation group and pay them for it, if not enough people collaborate to the translation or I have not enough money for the second option, I will start to translate everything myself, but first I'm going to check more options~ n_n"

an example of P.O.V. shifting:
"THEY stop jogging and start walking, YOU allow Evangeline to take a breath before starting to talk;"
which could be written as,
"after slowing down you began strolling [or walking], allowing Evangeline to catch her breath" — or something similar.
In the current update, because I manually translate dialogues I realize about this, but now that you pointed out, I'm gonna try to replace every "they" searching said words in the code, at least for now would be something~

In the middle of this month I'm gonna finish aspects about the ero-scene and the next update would be about GUI elements, so, I think it would be enough time to work in the translation~

Kazeck

Mar 4, 2018
Hey Studio781, I just wanted you to know I appreciate the game, and that your hard work cheered me up during a horribly depressive time in my own life. Thanks for sharing it with everyone here, and translating it so people like me could enjoy it to begin with.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes