Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I really liked the game, thanks for giving us the option to choose the gender of the protagonist.

I have a question, is there any way to know how much content or events I have left or if I have already finished everything?
An information screen is on the plans, at the moment there is not a register to check that.

However, keep in mind that after the event where you can formally declare Evangeline your girlfriend, important events will play every Friday, so, if is Friday and there are not new events, you probably completed the main story available at the moment. Now for normal events on different locations and daily dialogue, you will know when those start repeating~

Jun 6, 2022
An information screen is on the plans, at the moment there is not a register to check that.

However, keep in mind that after the event where you can formally declare Evangeline your girlfriend, important events will play every Friday, so, if is Friday and there are not new events, you probably completed the main story available at the moment. Now for normal events on different locations and daily dialogue, you will know when those start repeating~
Thank you for your answer, then I think I have completed everything because I don't get anything new.
Again I really liked the game Evangeline is precious, good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio 781

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Extra points for recognizing that the player will do certain things and not everything; anal only, character acknowledging it and not just once. How do they call it in game terms? Developer's foresight? It reminds me of Deus Ex 1, where every action you take has an effect and others mention it, just like in life; it feels alive. Though these little details may seem tiny at first glance; if used correctly, they can make the story more immersive.
What you said or did, will echo in the future; seeing your fruit grow. l don't see this kind of detail in games and especially over here, it seems games nowadays(especially modern ones) aren't that interactive anymore.
It is either a very tight hallway. a checklist to be fulfilled with 'obligatory' demands, nothing that 'feels' alive. l know that they are games, we all have seen them before, why now stop? That is the question.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Extra points for recognizing that the player will do certain things and not everything; anal only, character acknowledging it and not just once. How do they call it in game terms? Developer's foresight? It reminds me of Deus Ex 1, where every action you take has an effect and others mention it, just like in life; it feels alive. Though these little details may seem tiny at first glance; if used correctly, they can make the story more immersive.
When I started the development I make a list about what I like and dislike about games, and of course, some people prioritize different things. Dialogue trees and freedom of interactions was what I mostly prioritize, it was one of the things that I mostly wanted on simulation games.

What you said or did, will echo in the future; seeing your fruit grow. l don't see this kind of detail in games and especially over here, it seems games nowadays(especially modern ones) aren't that interactive anymore.
It is either a very tight hallway. a checklist to be fulfilled with 'obligatory' demands, nothing that 'feels' alive. l know that they are games, we all have seen them before, why now stop? That is the question.
I think is because is really hard... adding a lot of dialogues and variations is time consuming and also there is the pressure that as a developer, maybe you are writing better some routes over others and also keeping track of what was mention before and after certain points on the plot, at the end, even when the result is good, the code behind is convoluted.

Now, if we talk about AAA games, is just non-viable, just the amount of work to duplicate or quadruplicate dialogues in order to add more routes, adding motion capture and voice acting to those conversations, is what makes a monumental work adding so many plot lines. My third game I want it to be an RPG, that is why I think a lot about how I'm gonna pull that out...

Anyway, the next build is gonna be an expansion of all the events and dialogues, adding more events and also traits like the MC being popular, introvert or extrovert, having a good or bad relationship with their parents, etc., just more of what you mention~

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I feel dumb writing this, but how do I progress? All I do is talk to Evangeline, and study in a infinte loop.
Is in the first stage of the game?, Have you trigger the event on the super-market?, for the second stage is super-market and the park.

If you have trigger two main events after becoming her girlfriend/sex friend, there is where the story is developed at this moment.

Sexual Soda

Aug 5, 2019
I figured it out, what I did was that I headed to grocery store. Went there two days in a row and the convo with the girl triggered. I was under the impression you just used the grocery store for getting food.

• Hey there

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
This is a really nice and fun game, that may not seem like the biggest endorsement. But from me it definitely is.
Good luck studio 781, and I hope your player base and Patreon numbers continue to grow.
Thanks, we know that doesn't look that eye catching and that is why we do extra work on the dialogues and routes~

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I cried a little. So many emotions brought up. Scared, Vulnerable. Proud. I miss my dad. I want a hug.

• Sad

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
I had (and still have) no opinion on what you should do or what should be the future of your game, but I feel I should say that I actually fear you two folks getting overwhelmed on making two games at the same time, while your Patreon still not making meaningful money yet. I really wish you guys luck with both games. :giggle:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I cried a little. So many emotions brought up. Scared, Vulnerable. Proud. I miss my dad. I want a hug.
I had (and still have) no opinion on what you should do or what should be the future of your game, but I feel I should say that I actually fear you two folks getting overwhelmed on making two games at the same time, while your Patreon still not making meaningful money yet. I really wish you guys luck with both games. :giggle:
Don't worry, Broken & Loved is really near to the final version, the extra content would be done when its done, but meanwhile the game would be complete and 100% finalized, as we mention, the second game would start production in the moment the final patch is done~

The world is scary but we have each other and when is not like that we have ourselves, depression is like drowning but we need to try swim and keep going, hold on yourself~
evan_happy.png

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes