whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Don't worry, Broken & Loved is really near to the final version, the extra content would be done when its done, but meanwhile the game would be complete and 100% finalized, as we mention, the second game would start production in the moment the final patch is done~

The world is scary but we have each other and when is not like that we have ourselves, depression is like drowning but we need to try swim and keep going, hold on yourself~
View attachment 1907752
You are good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio 781

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
It appears i just keep looping with the dialogue of what music u like hows school and what do u do for fun how do i progress? Now ive gotten to the part where u find her in the park....and ive gone through weeks trying each thing to progress again lol...

Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
It appears i just keep looping with the dialogue of what music u like hows school and what do u do for fun how do i progress?
Everytime someone comments this I wonder... I think Fridays, there should be a message telling you to go to the super market... no?

I'm gonna check the code because a lot of people get lost there but that is how you progress. Super market, Friday.

Last edited:

Dace617

Jul 16, 2017
Everytime someone comments this I wonder... I think Fridays, there should be a message telling you to go to the super market... no?

I'm gonna check the code because a lot of people get lost there but that is how you progress. Super market, Friday.
Also stuck with looping. Tried visiting the supermarket at all 3 possible times on Friday and still nothing. Not sure if I've missed something else earlier though.

EDIT: I just sat and hit the Supermarket option every day and the event fired on Wednesday, not Friday

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Also stuck with looping. Tried visiting the supermarket at all 3 possible times on Friday and still nothing. Not sure if I've missed something else earlier though.

EDIT: I just sat and hit the Supermarket option every day and the event fired on Wednesday, not Friday
Damn, then that is what is wrong... I'm going to change that hint right now, I can't believe I didn't see it before... =n=

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
The poll for the final design for Aria and Aran are finally here~
We are open to suggestions andchanges, let us know your opinion about them and leave a vote for the final design~
(Characters for Broken & Loved 2)

aria.png

aran.png

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
How many times do you have to go through the loop before something happens in this game? I've been to the market many times on Fridays. Nothing.
Giving up on this game.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I hate these types of small errors because I need to upload the game again for just some small fixes while my internet stop working like five times at day and the electricity failing twice per week (Once today)...

Because I think this version have no errors I did not make a backup, however, I find a backup and put the fixes of the current experimental. The game has been updated, any error please report it, now I'm going to be able to fix it~

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
When playing as female, how do you unlock the double sided dildo to use? It stays greyed out
You need to keep having sex, I think four times (?. It also depends on the dialogues before having sex the first time, depending in the things that you ask to do before actions like only vaginal, only anal, only hands etc., will be unlock from the beginning. Everything also gets unlock after having sex multiple times, as I mention before.

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Been having an issue while playing with Female MC, trying to Scissor crashes the game, i'll add the traceback message:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, not sure if this is Intended, but the dildo options are greyed out, I checked the thread, and someone said that you need to have sex at least 4 times for those to unlock, but I already did it 5 ... or 6, i think, and they are still greyed out.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Been having an issue while playing with Female MC, trying to Scissor crashes the game, i'll add the traceback message:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, not sure if this is Intended, but the dildo options are greyed out, I checked the thread, and someone said that you need to have sex at least 4 times for those to unlock, but I already did it 5 ... or 6, i think, and they are still greyed out.
So, the button is bugged, is supposed to be grayed out but is working with a wrong label, just ignore the button at the moment, a new update arrive in few days.

Ok, you aren't suppose to do trib at that moment because you choose using only hands at the beginning of the first time (?, if that is the case then the button should work after having sex four times finishing with at least one orgasm for Evangeline although the code that I have wasn't program like that...

Can you share your save file?, let me check it out~

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
So, the button is bugged, is supposed to be grayed out but is working with a wrong label, just ignore the button at the moment, a new update arrive in few days.

Ok, you aren't suppose to do trib at that moment because you choose using only hands at the beginning of the first time (?, if that is the case then the button should work after having sex four times finishing with at least one orgasm for Evangeline although the code that I have wasn't program like that...

Can you share your save file?, let me check it out~
Sure, right here:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Sure, right here:

Idk why these types of things go over my head and also aren't reported early... it seems that your H-progress didn't rise up, I check the newest build and it should be fixed.

I modified your save file to allow you to use all the sexual interactions in the current build.
If anyone has a similar problem in this public build, use and change the "_defaults_set > evan_h_progress" and set it on 4.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes