Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I fixed several errors on my side coming from the translation file.
[evan's] => [evan]'s
[king] => [rei]
Easy to fix using a replace all search.
Already fixed~
But now I'm working on French and Japanese MTL, to deliver a bigger update .w.

But yeah, Rei actually give us a lot of problems, Rei means "Laughing" in spanish and also is a mispronunciation of King; "Rey", so yeah, each update the crashes is due to that, is easy to fix but there is always a file that goes under my noose =n=

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Jan 24, 2021
But yeah, Rei actually give us a lot of problems, Rei means "Laughing" in spanish and also is a mispronunciation of King; "Rey", so yeah, each update the crashes is due to that, is easy to fix but there is always a file that goes under my noose =n=
Doesn't Ren'Pys debug tool catch the silly character name typos in the translation?

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020

A lot of people is coming forward with help for the translations, after finishing the information screen I will fix the entirety of the spanish script in order to avoid future changes on dialogues and translations~

2458456945684567.PNG

Also by popular request the mentioned before information screen is being developed for those who want to keep track of their progress.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
There seems to be something wrong with the choice of language... I chose english and im not fra into the game but almost all dialogue choices are in spanish. I have to translate them every time online and its kinda annoying.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
There seems to be something wrong with the choice of language... I chose english and im not fra into the game but almost all dialogue choices are in spanish. I have to translate them every time online and its kinda annoying.
I think is due to me changing text colors after fixing the translation, my bad and thanks for the report.
A patch has been added to the OP with instructions~

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Found a random bug during a hug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, Loving the scenes having art now, loving the game!
Ok ok, I'm going to update the patch today and wait a couple of days until updating the public release, I'm going to patch everything and release said version the same day as the Patreon build~

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
I don't know if it was mentioned, a few sex variables are not defined and trigger errors:
evan_current_orgasm_duod_anal_both
evan_total_orgasm_duod_anal_both
These I found, might be more.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I don't know if it was mentioned, a few sex variables are not defined and trigger errors:
evan_current_orgasm_duod_anal_both
evan_total_orgasm_duod_anal_both
These I found, might be more.
Drunk on Life report these two before but the fix was available on a temporary patch that I make for them, now this is fix on the v0.9.2.6, uploaded yesterday, still, I will keep my eyes open to see if I found more variables not define~

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
most of the time when i hover over evangeline's arm for the handjob scene, or when i do the same thing but for the anal scenes, it won't let me choose it, they appear as viable while hovering over the interrogation mark button but i can't choose them

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
most of the time when i hover over evangeline's arm for the handjob scene, or when i do the same thing but for the anal scenes, it won't let me choose it, they appear as viable while hovering over the interrogation mark button but i can't choose them
Its probable due to the H progress, like the couple of bugs reported before... after the current build in development, I will check the whole H progress, apparently the bugs aren't done =n=

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes