• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

I hope everyone is doing well these days and these festivities had been pleasant for all of you, this is an small gift from me, JacRios, this month has been harsh but everything is working out and we are working on delivering a new build~
I never colored my drawings but I hope this is enough, thanks for your support~

December2022 EvanDress.png

Stickymicky

Sep 30, 2017
The game is cute and so is the art style, I was wandering if you were ever thinking about adding pregnancy? Just thinking of one line from the female character if you're male where she mentions the pill.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
The game is cute and so is the art style, I was wandering if you were ever thinking about adding pregnancy? Just thinking of one line from the female character if you're male where she mentions the pill.
Well, I don't want to spoil so much but the endings are a glance to the future before return to the normal game again. These endings change depending on each decision and also sexual interactions~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 11, 2021
When the MC talks about his love life, does he say the same thing in all instances? Is it something you can influence? If that's not the case, how could my mans not have had a gf?! He got the rizz and the drip, and he's nice asf. Thats crazy.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
When the MC talks about his love life, does he say the same thing in all instances? Is it something you can influence?
Varies by MC gender but all of them have not romantic experience. When we added traits and character background mid development, we choose just like four (If I remember well) more to add because we had to modified a lot of existing text.

If that's not the case, how could my mans not have had a gf?! He got the rizz and the drip, and he's nice asf. Thats crazy.
Lmao, I didn't read the full comment well. That is the same thing that I (Jac) told to Sack, the artist, about how he looks way to handsome and rip.
Ps: This gets mentioned after in the story.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2021
Varies by MC gender but all of them have not romantic experience. When we added traits and character background mid development, we choose just like four (If I remember well) more to add because we had to modified a lot of existing text.
Alright, thank you for answering me. You have a nice little game here, and while I'm still playing it at the moment, I really enjoy it.

Yoshino-Chan

Oct 3, 2022
View attachment 2386497

Overview:
Rei, (Default name.) the main character, is a girl or guy who travel from their town to the city to study the career of photography in the university. Rei is active, lively and has a radiant personality, what they like, the way that they think about certain topics and how innocent they are depends on you, the player. Rei wants to study hard, have good notes and complete their career, love is not something in their plan, however, that changes when a clumsy girl appear in their life...

They meet Evangeline, a shy girl who appears to be nervous about everything. At the beginning you don't know what is the deal with her, why she acts defensive all the time, don't talk too much or is reserved about herself, something that with the time changes. Spend time with Evangeline, talk with her using different dialogue options, be part of cute events that sometimes deal with every day occurrences and other times with problems, have small interactions with her that improve her self-esteem and see how she opens more to you every day. With the time you can become more intimate with her, not only emotionally, also physically...​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-12
Release Date: 2023-01-31
Developer: Studio 781 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.5.2
Language: English (MTL), Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: Fan Sig

View attachment 1510660 View attachment 1510668 View attachment 1510700 View attachment 1510674 View attachment 1510671 View attachment 1793888 View attachment 1793889 View attachment 1793890
I love this game so much<3 praying for your recovery

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Fuck, it's so wholesome it made me depressed. 10/10 game.
same for me
Is something that a lot of people say but I never get tired of listen to, thanks to you for playing~

I love this game so much<3 praying for your recovery
The funny part is, after I recovered from COVID-19, I fall from a ladder, like, right after I recovered lmao
Now everything is fine~

On a side note.
From now one I will stop to share every post from Patreon here, instead I will share a summary of posts each month or so, with the exception of some key announcements, to avoid having this thread so clutter~

Last edited:

Yoshino-Chan

Oct 3, 2022
I have a few suggestions so uh

Can you make it where we can move in or sleep over with evangeline

Also I would to like to see a few side characters like evangeline aunt or parents, or maybe like out siblings or characters from the starting screen I don't know if that's just the other versions of us but yeah that's all really.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I have a few suggestions so uh
Can you make it where we can move in or sleep over with evangeline
I think we added this to our schedule before the final release.
Sleeping with her I mean, also with some pillow talk, moving in, well, see bellow about it~

Also I would to like to see a few side characters like evangeline aunt or parents, or maybe like out siblings or characters from the starting screen I don't know if that's just the other versions of us but yeah that's all really.
At the moment I have plans to have an events with the aunt, the girl from the first event in side events and Evan parents, most of them on silluetes, not proper sprites.

Moving in with Evangeline, more places and unique events not related to the main plot, among other things, are planned for an expansion (Free) after the second game. The reason is that we want to leave this game with the endings and more content to play (In relation with the content now), work on the second game, finish it and then return with an expansion for the first game, we want to have something to deliver while I learn Unity and prepared for the third game, which would be bigger~

Ps: The other characters are the female, male and futa MC, in early development we think about making all the characters triplets but we discarded that idea :whistle:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 17 Votes