Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Idk why these types of things go over my head and also aren't reported early... it seems that your H-progress didn't rise up, I check the newest build and it should be fixed.

I modified your save file to allow you to use all the sexual interactions in the current build.
If anyone has a similar problem in this public build, use and change the "_defaults_set > evan_h_progress" and set it on 4.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you! It is working properly right now!

Can't wait for the next version, really loving Evangeline.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
Some sort of guide on how we influence Eva's personality would be really nice. Most of the time the choices I make don't have the reaction I expect from her, and even when they do I have a hard time understanding if anything is changing.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Some sort of guide on how we influence Eva's personality would be really nice. Most of the time the choices I make don't have the reaction I expect from her, and even when they do I have a hard time understanding if anything is changing.
In daily dialogues your traits change dialogues mostly (This has been expanded in this update). In the erotic scenes your interactions change her dialogues and behavior during said scenes (This would be expanded in the next patch). A side of that, how you approach Evan's issues also change some dialogues.

There is a ton of dialogues that change already depending on gender, traits and choices, you would noticed this during another playthrough, however, more is coming from each end in the last revision, so, more alternative dialogue would be added~

Edit: I forgot to mention, I'm working on an screen that shows your traits and paths for Evangeline together with H-scene stats, so yeah, something in that aspect is coming~

Last edited:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
l don't know if it is present but it would be great to have a specific color for text that appears when the trait of MC appears so the difference can be easily distinguished and it is not the regular script. Would be appear as a debug option but if it was an option in-game to see such color, it would make more fun to see which parts of the game are affected by your choices.
And it doesn't need to be just specific color, it could be other choices as well.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
l don't know if it is present but it would be great to have a specific color for text that appears when the trait of MC appears so the difference can be easily distinguished and it is not the regular script. Would be appear as a debug option but if it was an option in-game to see such color, it would make more fun to see which parts of the game are affected by your choices.
And it doesn't need to be just specific color, it could be other choices as well.
Sounds like a reasonable request but it would be added near the v1.0, to have all the dialogues already in the game~
Yeah, make yellow all the dialogues that change depending on traits and decisions.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Sounds like a reasonable request but it would be added near the v1.0, to have all the dialogues already in the game~
Yeah, make yellow all the dialogues that change depending on traits and decisions.
Yes. Specific color and maybe text on the side to refer on what it was. If MC had good parents and mentions it in the future again, should say "Good Parents" and a color. Something like that, if you agree to it. All it matters is a specific colour to distinguish the consequences of your choices in a way.
Possibly not all consequences, it may be too much. It is like using bold on 80% or every word of your text(essay or review etc.), bold needs to be used in moderation. That is just my opinion of i
Edit: l also noticed, despite never touching her glutea part, she complained that l touched, a tiny detail, funny.

Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Yes. Specific color and maybe text on the side to refer on what it was. If MC had good parents and mentions it in the future again, should say "Good Parents" and a color. Something like that, if you agree to it. All it matters is a specific colour to distinguish the consequences of your choices in a way.
Thinking more about it maybe with notifications would be more easy and also I could make them toggle in the configuration menu~

Edit: l also noticed, despite never touching her glutea part, she complained that l touched, a tiny detail, funny.
Ooooh, I was thinking about it, its because if Rei have high lust they touch her during an important event and I didn't remember if that happen for every lust level or only high, I can see that only happen for high.

During the last revision I would check all the continuity errors around the game, because there are more about her sickness before we rework all the first part of the game.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
I feel like I did something wrong.
I feel like I am still at the beginning, but the game seems stuck. I have done all dialogue interactions multiple times (they automatically pass in skip mode), but nothing seems to change. Do I just need to skip a few weeks, or is there an interaction that I missed?

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I feel like I did something wrong.
I feel like I am still at the beginning, but the game seems stuck. I have done all dialogue interactions multiple times (they automatically pass in skip mode), but nothing seems to change. Do I just need to skip a few weeks, or is there an interaction that I missed?
You are missing the scond supermarket event.
Before going to school you will see a dialogue telling you to go to the supermarket or the park.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Found a bug, when orgasming while using the double ended dildo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for the inconvenience, is fix and yo can put these files in the "Game" folder to fix it, I'm going to check everything to see if I can find more bugs before upload the game again.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Thinking more about it maybe with notifications would be more easy and also I could make them toggle in the configuration menu~

Ooooh, I was thinking about it, its because if Rei have high lust they touch her during an important event and I didn't remember if that happen for every lust level or only high, I can see that only happen for high.

During the last revision I would check all the continuity errors around the game, because there are more about her sickness before we rework all the first part of the game.
Lust level is in other words; if MC is really kinky right? What parts of the game changes if MC is really kinky?
Also an error l encountered

Last edited:

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Seems sex minigame is a bit broken as well.

What can be picked seems randomized no matter the first choice made. Scissoring can't be select ether.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I think i got a similar error
(Snap)
Here's another one, maybe same one but not sure
(Snap)
One is a true error and the other is due to translation files, thanks for the report, I can fix these two right now.

Seems sex minigame is a bit broken as well.
What can be picked seems randomized no matter the first choice made. Scissoring can't be select ether.
Ok, this one could take me a little more but I think I know what happen, let me see~

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
I fixed several errors on my side coming from the translation file.
[evan's] => [evan]'s
[king] => [rei]
Easy to fix using a replace all search.

Reactions: hofom77573
4.30 star(s) 17 Votes