Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Hey Studio781, I just wanted you to know I appreciate the game, and that your hard work cheered me up during a horribly depressive time in my own life. Thanks for sharing it with everyone here, and translating it so people like me could enjoy it to begin with.
I have no words to express how nice it feels to hear that, sometimes we have a hard time, economy is not that good and work becomes overwhelming, still, knowing that people like you found something more than entertainment in our project, make everything worthy~ n_n/

Both of us, Sack and Jack, are really glad to read your comment~

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Multiple things:

1: The game has been updated.
Doggy style and spanking has been added to the game with placeholder art, I hear all the feedback of the previous ero-scene and in base of that I implement:
  • More dialogues for orgasms.
  • More small talk.
  • More dialogues change depending on interactions.
  • H-progress: Now some interactions are unavailable and get unlock with dialogues and progress, also, stamina increase in base of this.

2: The game is now avaliable on Itch.io
During the development the Itch.io version will be like a one payment permanent early access, which would be updated after Patrons but before public releases. This also include builds that don't get release for the public.

Also, a copy of the game in Itch.io will be given to Patrons who reach a life-time goal,

3: The artwork of the month.
ArtFrameAprilPublic.png

For the month of April I decide to make justice to Evangeline Mech Warrior, which first attemp I really didn't like it... I think this time ended up way better,

Alternative version available for Patrons.

4: Also also.
I'll definitely buy it on Itch once it's out.
Thanks, we are on the final route to the v1.0, some things to add and a lot of things to improve~

Man idk why I keep playing these kinds of games always makes me depressed that I don't have a girlfriend.

10/10 would cry alone again
The key is waking up at 2:00am, exercising, having an air shower, brush your teeth with Himalayan salt and going to work in a Lamborghini~ (Also, thanks for the 10/10, we wuv you~)

1_9_QXe-y8GCF7vyMuMWfk1Q.png
Now, if all of you excuse me, I need to take a rest... I'm really tired and skip sleeping a couple of days this week, I was kinda worried about the release on Itch.io and stressful with the quantity of work that this build ended up having... is probably the most laborious build since the first ero scene...

I would be resting a couple of days but also checking the comments, in case a bug appear or to do small fixes....

Last edited:

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Does the game mostly run now as the last time I played the sex part just brought up errors and at some points playing with a dildo gave errors

Reactions: keterboy

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
Studio 781
During evan_main_love_event_1 when playing as male and choosing your perversion/lust the player doesn't see the text after the choice for options 1 and 2.
it immediately jumps to evan_main_love_event_1_3. (What about you?/Qué hay de ti?)
I assume this is not intented.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Does the game mostly run now as the last time I played the sex part just brought up errors and at some points playing with a dildo gave errors
Sorry for the inconvenience, the ero scene is really a mess of code, in this latest update I clean a lot of the code and make a lot of fixes, I hope now works without problems, if there are some, please tell us, we work as fast as possible in order to fix bugs.

Studio 781
During evan_main_love_event_1 when playing as male and choosing your perversion/lust the player doesn't see the text after the choice for options 1 and 2.

it immediately jumps to evan_main_love_event_1_3. (What about you?/Qué hay de ti?)
I assume this is not intented.
Ok, ok, I see the problem, I'm going to update the game to fix this problem... sorry for the inconvenience.
Because it takes me like three hours to upload the game again, you can use these files to fix this problem, place them in the folder "game" replacing the existing files.

I have a problem with gender base dialogues because in spanish a lot of dialogues just change "a/o" at the end of words to define the gender of the person speaking... I'm going to work in a permanent solution during the next build.[

Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020

Temp3

Oct 11, 2019
I'm stuck at the start, I've talked to Evan at school and got blue text to go get groceries and got them and saw a crying child. Maybe I've missed some other blue text that I have to be somewhere at some exact time. I don't even know what week I'm at now, but still only have the same topics to talk with Evan, music, games and school.

EDIT: Ok, it advanced eventually when I kept skip button pressed and clicked randomly for a while, found Evan in shop on wednesday.

Reactions: Studio 781

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Did you ever figure out why Google Translate wasn't letting you scan documents? Maybe you should try Translator++ as it solely for feeding documents into Google Translate. A real translator or discord community fan translators would be far superior but until then :)

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020

Did you ever figure out why Google Translate wasn't letting you scan documents? Maybe you should try Translator++ as it solely for feeding documents into Google Translate. A real translator or discord community fan translators would be far superior but until then :)
Google Translate now allow me translate documents... for some reason, Idk why didn't let me.
People told me about collaborating with the translation, the problem is that there is a lot to fix before v1.0, that is why for one of the updates I'm going to be dedicated exclusively to translate the game, with new clean raw files after fixing a lot of dialogues...

That being said, time ago when I try Translator++, Renpy was like an alpha function, now I'm going to use it for the next build because said program now works better keeping original dialogues while Google Translate just translate everything~

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Google Translate now allow me translate documents... for some reason, Idk why didn't let me.
People told me about collaborating with the translation, the problem is that there is a lot to fix before v1.0, that is why for one of the updates I'm going to be dedicated exclusively to translate the game, with new clean raw files after fixing a lot of dialogues...

That being said, time ago when I try Translator++, Renpy was like an alpha function, now I'm going to use it for the next build because said program now works better keeping original dialogues while Google Translate just translate everything~
Gould have been you overloaded Google Translate as along with the text you wanted translated you also sent a lot of things you didn't which would eat up your daily allotment.

As for Translator++ not sure what settings would ignore "old" strings as that could be a problem... Fixing it wasn't hard just tedious.
Find "translate English strings:"
Go through and untranslate old strings as they need to be in Spanish for the new English strings to work.
For whatever reason the DeepL translation setting didn't do jack which is a shame as that would likely be better than Google.

Well until your internet is back here is concept art.

Edited v2: Corrected some common mtl typos.

Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Internet and electricity is back~ :D

Gould have been you overloaded Google Translate as along with the text you wanted translated you also sent a lot of things you didn't which would eat up your daily allotment.

As for Translator++ not sure what settings would ignore "old" strings as that could be a problem... Fixing it wasn't hard just tedious.
Find "translate English strings:"
Go through and untranslate old strings as they need to be in Spanish for the new English strings to work.
For whatever reason the DeepL translation setting didn't do jack which is a shame as that would likely be better than Google.

Well until your internet is back here is concept art.
Actually, Idk how it happen but old text from like a year ago has untranslated Spanish strings along with the English translation, Idk if was someone who collaborate before or if is a Renpy function which I'm not aware, but it happen for more than a thousand of dialogues.

Thanks, I'm going to check this right now, a side of GUI and Music update, I think it would be nice also fix a little bit the english translation for the next update, at least before I change everything before release~

Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020

Working right now on the dates and daily events, we are open to any suggestion and idea for them~

̶A̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶t̶r̶e̶a̶m̶,̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶n̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶i̶c̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶i̶a̶b̶l̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶D̶i̶r̶t̶ ̶R̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶2̶.̶0̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶E̶u̶r̶o̶b̶e̶a̶t̶. the stream is cancel, details in the same post.

On a side note, the Itch.io page now has a demo, just to allow people to play the first important event before buying~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2022
I really liked the game, thanks for giving us the option to choose the gender of the protagonist.

I have a question, is there any way to know how much content or events I have left or if I have already finished everything?

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes