May 20, 2019
So I play till the part of sex, currently, as an intersex.
And so far, I like it.

Although there is a question, since the dev set up shop here:
Is the player character futa or "hermaphrodite"?
Since the latter are often sterile...there is no need to be concerned about getting pregnant.

Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Is hotfix included in version 0.7.1.9 in the original post?
Cuz nothing happens in that version for me, as I played for probably a hundred days, there is no event at all.

So after nearing losing my mind, I find the hotfix here, apply, and start a new game...it worked.
Am I crazy?
Is included... my beta-tester play the version on the OP and works fine for her... Idk what happen to you... any way, the next public is release in 12th this month, so I'm gonna pay atention to bugs agains, in such convoluted mess of variables I always miss something.

So I play till the part of sex, currently, as an intersex.
And so far, I like it.

Although there is a question, since the dev set up shop here:
Is the player character futa or "hermaphrodite"?
Since the latter are often sterile...there is no need to be concerned about getting pregnant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
There's so many places in the tl where [evan] and [evan's] is spelled with a capital E, it breaks the a few dialogues so you might wanna fix that.

Edit 1:
[Evan] should be [evan].
[evan's] should be [evan]'s.

Edit 2:
1642067058207.png
In file evan_events_sandbox.rpy at line 1118 bus_n1 should be bus_n_1.

Edit 3:
1642068372833.png
In file evan_events_sandbox.rpy at line 2723act_hug_1 should probably be evan_act hug_1 (?)
As it is now, the image doesn't go away once when the next one is displayed so it covers the new one.

Also I didn't say it yet but I am loving the game :love:
I'll put anything else that I find in a new message.

Last edited:

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
There's so many places in the tl where [evan] and [evan's] is spelled with a capital E, it breaks the a few dialogues so you might wanna fix that.

Edit 1:
[Evan] should be [evan].
[evan's] should be [evan]'s.

Edit 2:
View attachment 1594111
In file evan_events_sandbox.rpy at line 1118 bus_n1 should be bus_n_1.

Edit 3:
View attachment 1594125
In file evan_events_sandbox.rpy at line 2723act_hug_1 should probably be evan_act hug_1 (?)
As it is now, the image doesn't go away once when the next one is displayed so it covers the new one.

Also I didn't say it yet but I am loving the game :love:
I'll put anything else that I find in a new message.
A few more bugs here and there,

Everything and more related errors where fixed in the recently post hotfix, thank you very much~

Edit:
I found few errors in if statements, some I believe would pose problems and others are simple mistakes.

About the first thing, thanks, I'm going to fixed right away~

The and and or work in that way because the first and second variable are being check together and the second one is being check separatly... at least that is what I remember(?, right now I'm working on the ero scene and expanding dialogues, I'm going to double check that.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The English is weird. Straight from a translation app? Nobody speaks English that way. A pity it is in black and white.
A hermaphrodite is not a futa (a Japanese fantasy) which in turn is not a trans which is what I am. Trans really exists but hermaphrodite and futa do not. True 100% hermaphrodite with both sets of sex organs never occurs only in sex stories.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
They are both the same thing
Yes and no, because Futa doesn't really exist...so whatever they are depends on how you define it.
Plus, the protag of this has a rather different sexual organ than how the typical futa is depicted...so...
The English is weird. Straight from a translation app? Nobody speaks English that way. A pity it is in black and white.
A hermaphrodite is not a futa (a Japanese fantasy) which in turn is not a trans which is what I am. Trans really exists but hermaphrodite and futa do not. True 100% hermaphrodite with both sets of sex organs never occurs only in sex stories.
First of all, futanari in hentai can be a girl with male and female genitals, but also girl with only male ones with the rest of their bodies being female, this is, of course in real terms a trans person but in hentai is put it as a futanari as well.... (I've seen mangas tags like that) which is something that I really don't like.

The character in this game is a fantasy hermaphrodite, because as Vrijgeest mention, they don't exist as such, in real life their genitals are messe up between female and male, and also their bodies, I just mention that the MC is herm to clarify that have both genitals, is still a ficticious one and not realistic.

Also, yeah, the game is machine translated, this month I finally release the translation files together with the first android port.

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
The and and or work in that way because the first and second variable are being check together and the second one is being check separatly... at least that is what I remember(?, right now I'm working on the ero scene and expanding dialogues, I'm going to double check that.
I am going to take an example of the line 923 to explain my understanding of the code,
The variable evan_vagsex_total_count is being checked first for the extra conversation at lines 811, 855, and 885.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I am going to take an example of the line 923 to explain my understanding of the code,
The variable evan_vagsex_total_count is being checked first for the extra conversation at lines 811, 855, and 885.

Ok, I see it now, I'm going to check this today, carefuly, because if I have learn something is that past-Jac some times do things right in an weird way and present-Jac just mess things trying to improve the code xD
(I'm Jac btw.)

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Cute game idea; cute art, cute characters. Not sure I even want other romantic interests to be in the game, but okay ^^; Script errors right now are a bit annoying, but I'm sure those will be fixed. I felt initially that it was a bit too obscure to figure out what I was doing. Like, why do I even get two actions after classes each day? Does the 2nd one ever do anything? Why can I even go to the library? Is that ever doing anything? ^^;

Unfortunately the English translation is pretty bad as well. Most of the time it's at least comprehensible but there's some lines that are very hard to even just figure out. Really interrupts the flow and takes you out of the game. Hopefully that's going to be improved one day.

I like that the relationship is generally respectful and cute and feels realistic enough - maybe with a bit of an "anime" touch (for example the headpats), but in a nice way. I'd say the sex scene is a bit weird put together, or at very least it feels very long. I mean, I guess some people can have 5 or what orgasms in a row, good for them, but it just feels a bit much maybe ;)

But overall I had fun with it. Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio 781

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Cute game idea; cute art, cute characters. Not sure I even want other romantic interests to be in the game, but okay ^^; Script errors right now are a bit annoying, but I'm sure those will be fixed.
Thanks for the compliment~
Aran and Adrian could sound like secondary characters because they are being added to the game in a very late state, but it was planned from the begining and some of that is still in the code, waiting to be used. And yeah, I work constantly fixing things.

I felt initially that it was a bit too obscure to figure out what I was doing. Like, why do I even get two actions after classes each day? Does the 2nd one ever do anything? Why can I even go to the library? Is that ever doing anything? ^^;
The flow and progretion is something that I'm still figuring out, planning on adding more messages to make things more clear. The 1st action is to find Evan in the videogames store, the 2nd one is for the events in the park and supermarket, however, this was put in the game since day one for the twins before we remove them from the pipeline, I guess now there is no much point in removing the 2nd action with them coming back n_n

Unfortunately the English translation is pretty bad as well. Most of the time it's at least comprehensible but there's some lines that are very hard to even just figure out. Really interrupts the flow and takes you out of the game. Hopefully that's going to be improved one day.
A lot of people has offer help for the translation but I had to re-write the initial events first, fortunately this was done in this current update. At the end of this month and the begining of the next one I'm going to start providing the translation files to the public, finally.

I like that the relationship is generally respectful and cute and feels realistic enough - maybe with a bit of an "anime" touch (for example the headpats), but in a nice way. I'd say the sex scene is a bit weird put together, or at very least it feels very long. I mean, I guess some people can have 5 or what orgasms in a row, good for them, but it just feels a bit much maybe ;)

But overall I had fun with it. Keep up the good work.
Thanks~, I recieve some criticism about how the relationship flows at the begining and that is why I rewrite the first events, Idk if now is good enough for everyone but is really great hear positive feedback from the changes~
About the sex scene, the next update is gonna be reworked, what you said is already in the pipe-line, I'm going to start with two "charges" and then increase them over time and add events without the love interest to increase them temporarily.

Again, thanks for the kind words and the feedback~

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes