VN Ren'Py Broken Promises [v0.34] [Light Cavalry]

3.60 star(s) 56 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Can you list future tags in the genre spoiler?

Will this be just a good guy MC trying to solve crime and find love, or will there be routes where you can side with the organization or even try to take over and stuff?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shkdbsahbdlabf

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Jesus! i HATE NTR/sharing. But there are times when people exaggerate.

They were close, and what? Does she have to give up her life? They parted and each went to their side and didn't turn around anymore. The broken promise is logical here, the MC promised they would be together forever, she and her sister didn't take a vow of chastity to her brother. So with the separation of parents, something that no child has control over, they moved away.

Like I said, I HATE NTR and stuff like that, but not every LI wants to be a virgin. Calm down guys.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks good visually. The story seems interesting from the overview. I'll play this because, outside of the hot chicks I see, I'm curious what's the story trying to be told here and want to see where it's going to go.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Not bad for a Demo, renders are nice, grammar is good. Can't wait to see the next update, it was a nice touch having that lil talk with the chief and the statement she made.

3.60 star(s) 56 Votes