VN Ren'Py Broken Promises [v0.34] [Light Cavalry]

3.60 star(s) 56 Votes

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
View attachment 1263281
..she does look a bit like a hammerhead shark.....tho...
HOW DARE YOU mock the fetal alcohol syndrome look. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

What the fuck is up with that look? I have seen it in various VNs. I understand the psychological appeal of cuteness and neotenic features but that look is shit taken to the extreme.

Talking seriously now. I would like to know if it is a kink thing or it is a convenient (easy to get your hands on) asset for rendering? Thanks in advance if anyone wants to chip in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Interesting....
Got Android version. 53 mb
Ntr is planned or not ?? If yes, it is not for me

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Broken Promises [Demo]
DOWNLOAD:
with Zoey Raven WT mod
All my ports now have second save slots that means that you can uninstall the game and your saves will remain intact still.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
No, it doesn't have NTR.:love:

And the supreme being of universe 69 will enlighten the DEVs' heads so that this will never happen.
I can never do a NTR scene of my charachters, even though they are models, i still care a fuck ton about them. Our story will hopefully add something new to AVN's, keep giving us support, it gives us more motvation to release more updates :)

<3

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
It looks like this game will have everything I like.
Drama, romance, beautiful characters, interesting story, romance, amazing renders, romance... Oh, and of course, Chief Rawls.

We've only met two girls, but I'd venture to say that Chief Rawls will be my main love interest. She's the boss, she's mature, she's beautiful, she's protective over the MC. Yes, definitely. I'm sold.

I'm really looking forward to following this story. Much success in development!

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
It looks like this game will have everything I like.
Drama, romance, beautiful characters, interesting story, romance, amazing renders, romance... Oh, and of course, Chief Rawls.

We've only met two girls, but I'd venture to say that Chief Rawls will be my main love interest. She's the boss, she's mature, she's beautiful, she's protective over the MC. Yes, definitely. I'm sold.

I'm really looking forward to following this story. Much success in development!
Thanks a lot buddy, there will be in total 5 main li's in the story. When they will appear is for you to wait and see :p

I've started to work on more scenes for 0.1, but taking breaks is important :eek:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
HOW DARE YOU mock the fetal alcohol syndrome look. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

What the fuck is up with that look? I have seen it in various VNs. I understand the psychological appeal of cuteness and neotenic features but that look is shit taken to the extreme.

Talking seriously now. I would like to know if it is a kink thing or it is a convenient (easy to get your hands on) asset for rendering? Thanks in advance if anyone wants to chip in.
I' ma circle jerk my own post.

Finished the demo and realized two things:
  1. She is not an adult woman, she is a child (still a messed up looking one).
  2. The devs worked on Cyberpunk 2077.

Looks promising keep up the good work.

Last edited by a moderator:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Thanks a lot buddy, there will be in total 5 main li's in the story. When they will appear is for you to wait and see :p

I've started to work on more scenes for 0.1, but taking breaks is important :eek:
Hi. Will this game have a harem route or polyamory, or is it focused more on different monogamous romance options? I enjoy both, but was just curious =)

Reactions: Knight_BP

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020

I guessed as much. When I saw the banner girls it was clear that they would be the love interests. They all look very, very beautiful. Well done, my friend.

But, correct me if I'm wrong. The only one who appears to be mature (a.k.a Milf) is Chief Rawls, right?
Maybe the other blonde girl as well (the one in the third image) but I'm not sure.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Dev didn't want to spoil future tags I guess, so I gave it a download. Was small enough (2 minutes playtime).

The writing seems very competent. Great dialogues with the chief. Natural flow to it. No grammar issues. Models and renders are top notch. Really nice framing of the scenes too. Visually stimulating.

The main curiosity I had was about the tone and themes of the game. I feel like there is promise, although it's hard to tell from a 2 minute demo. At the end of the demo, the chief says something along the lines of, "I'm worried that this will be the last time I see you and recognize your eyes." This leads me to believe that one of the core themes is the internal conflict that's common in undercover stories. How far will you go to fit in to this world? Will it change you as a person? Are you more of a cop or a criminal at this point? Even if there is no "evil" route due to developmental constraints, the various moral dilemmas that will likely challenge the player will keep this interesting enough for me. Broken Promises. So far we made 2 promises. "We will always be together" to the childhood friend, and that we will "always be ok." Let's see how it plays out.

It was super short, but a great demo to garner interest.

3.60 star(s) 56 Votes