VN Ren'Py Broken Promises [v0.34] [Light Cavalry]

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
Will you be able to just stick with one girl and ignore the others? I mean being in a relationship, I get that they have their role to play in a story and you just can't cut them out.

Also I hope that it won't be another "all the girls are bisexual" and "if it's with a girl it doesn't count" type of game. That's so overused it actually pisses me off. Not trying to force anything on anyone though.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I think as demos go, this shows promise but falls a little bit too short.
Like, sure, you have established the main concept and one of the main interests... but a flashforward or a glimpse of the situation where the game is gonna be happening, I think that would have been a better ending for it.

Vinny3171

Oct 14, 2020
Nice demo brother
Just wished you would've introduced at least one potential love interest

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Thanks a lot buddy, there will be in total 5 main li's in the story. When they will appear is for you to wait and see :p

I've started to work on more scenes for 0.1, but taking breaks is important :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of them look good, the first 2 are hotter than the rest but it's also boring that they all have pretty much the same body type, bit tits thin waist big ass.

• Angry
Reactions: ktunga

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
please tell me its not the sister whos gonna be the bisexual LI who already has a GF like alot of VNs seem to do and then the MC becomes an awkward 3rd wheel in the relationship, but otherwise decent demo very short but renders look great and the story sounds interesting

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
please tell me its not the sister whos gonna be the bisexual LI who already has a GF like alot of VNs seem to do and then the MC becomes an awkward 3rd wheel in the relationship, but otherwise decent demo very short but renders look great and the story sounds interesting
To be honest most of the girls will probably be Bisexual even the sister.

• Love
Reactions: punisher2099

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wow, y'all weren't kidding about that being a short demo! What was the point of the kid smacking his head beyond stopping them from continuing to play? Was that it? Just that the way it was framed made it seem so much more important.

Also - I hope that the relationships are all optional, hope the story is as well done as the renders and that player choice is an emphasis. I would suggest changing the police chief to a captain since the chiefs in the NYPD are more like department heads in a large company (terrible comparison but essentially upper management).

Anyway, I am at least intrigued to see where this goes. Hope updates are much longer.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port:
Broken Promises apk [Demo]+[zoey's walkthrough Mod]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stay active on my
for latest android ports.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes