VN Ren'Py Broken Promises [v0.34] [Light Cavalry]

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
We haven't decided yet, me and my writer have to discuss this. But we know there will defiently romance and options there will defo be.
Cool. Well just for a random bit of feedback, I'm always in favor of having a harem route XD. Whether it's just about fucking as a Dom Harem-King, or something that actually has more romantic feelings among the parties involved, both are enjoyable. I was hesitant to try out the game, as it's only a demo so far. But that blonde in the sample screens looks really good and has me intrigued lol. I'll have to check it out I think. Plus WINCEST!

Best of luck to you! =)

Last edited:

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I guessed as much. When I saw the banner girls it was clear that they would be the love interests. They all look very, very beautiful. Well done, my friend.

But, correct me if I'm wrong. The only one who appears to be mature (a.k.a Milf) is Chief Rawls, right?
Maybe the other blonde girl as well (the one in the third image) but I'm not sure.
There is two MILF's, one is a young one and the other is a more mature one

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is that the same 4 foot 9 daz male asset every dev uses? You get points for at least not using the Elvis hairstyle.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Is that the same 4 foot 9 daz male asset every dev uses? You get points for at least not using the Elvis hairstyle.
Happy to inform that this MC appears to be a fully grown normal adult. At least he is the same height as his boss (the MILF in the preview pictures). I might be high but it appears to me it is the same asset used for Chasing Sunset's MC.

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Interesting demo. The renders look good. Obviously that won't be the last time we see Nessa, and that's good because I am a sucker for redheads. Definitely going to put a watch and see on this. I did read some of the planned tags. The 'maybe more' is a bit ambiguous, but guessing trying not to give anything away. For me, I would prefer no NTR and hopefully no rape... The makings of a potential good story here. So once more, it's on my watch and see list based on this demo. Good luck to the Dev(s).

Reactions: Knight_BP

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Thanks a lot buddy, there will be in total 5 main li's in the story. When they will appear is for you to wait and see :p

I've started to work on more scenes for 0.1, but taking breaks is important :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude you can't just give such absolutely beautiful women and expect us to just choose one!!!! Please tell me there will be a harem route!!!!

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Dude you can't just give such absolutely beautiful women and expect us to just choose one!!!! Please tell me there will be a harem route!!!!
We haven’t decided yet buddy, gonna discuss that with my writer tomorrow don’t worry

Interesting demo. The renders look good. Obviously that won't be the last time we see Nessa, and that's good because I am a sucker for redheads. Definitely going to put a watch and see on this. I did read some of the planned tags. The 'maybe more' is a bit ambiguous, but guessing trying not to give anything away. For me, I would prefer no NTR and hopefully no rape... The makings of a potential good story here. So once more, it's on my watch and see list based on this demo. Good luck to the Dev(s).
I’ve said it multiplie times in the thread. We won’t add NTR to the game. Bottom line

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes