VN Ren'Py Broken Promises [v0.34] [Light Cavalry]

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
She went from a ginger to a blonde and not to mention those heterochromia eyes also the MC is getting a better look from behind.:love:
Think you got your female characters confused here, this long-hair blonde girl is called Alice and the redhead is called Vanessa iirc so definitely not the same person... unless i'm missing a joke here :KEK:

Like the devs said, there are 5 love interests right now and the other 3 are Brie (black-hair), Grace ("younger short-hair" blonde) and Tianna ("older short-hair" blonde)

p.s. Uff as i read this i just noticed that this has inc3st, now i'm worried (seriously hope Alice is not related to MC) :cautious: and hope its avoidable or at least the player can change relations at the start... but i'll just wait for full v0.1 release before drawing any more conclusions and act accordingly.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Think you got your female characters confused here, this long-hair blonde girl is called Alice and the redhead is called Vanessa iirc so definitely not the same person... unless i'm missing a joke here :KEK:

Like the devs said, there are 5 love interests right now and the other 3 are Brie (black-hair), Grace ("younger short-hair" blonde) and Tianna ("older short-hair" blonde)

p.s. Uff as i read this i just noticed that this has inc3st, now i'm worried (seriously hope Alice is not related to MC) :cautious: and hope its avoidable or at least the player can change relations at the start... but i'll just wait for full v0.1 release before drawing any more conclusions and act accordingly.
what through me off was the female character heterochromia eyes, but now that I look at it close she doesn't have those eyes as for the incest part you know how it is eventually she will become a LI. :LOL:

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
If she's a whore, yes, but a well-mannered and intelligent girl will understand that sex outside marriage is a mortal sin, at the very least, and would rather wait for the man she loves than at some drunken, teenage party give herself to some random guy, lying on the bed, face down, unconscious.
Too Much Law and Order SVU for you buddy

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, Zoey Raven gave the heads up that there was only one choice in this demo, so decided probably won't take long, I would go ahead and put this in the front of the list, and sure enough, didn't take long to get through the demo. Not much to say on the story yet, but has promise, and visuals look good, so very curious on where this goes. I'll be looking forward for more. Thank you.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
damn this game seems to be making a buck already. congrats devs.

but as many have said yeah its true to its title as a demo. like 2 min read. but the renders are pretty good. seems like it could be something good. either way good luck to you dev.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
It's nice to see that developer take ntr thing seriously
Loved the demo
Hope to see one or two virgin girls
Virgins doesn't hurt anyone
Do they
they just get hurt on the first time:sneaky:

im not expecting the sister to be one. i mean they're around the same age right? and hes already in his mid twenties im guessing. the chances that she is one is slim but. eh well shit happens. although i prefer the family members to only be MC's im not gonna hold out hope :whistle:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
they just get hurt on the first time:sneaky:
They get hurt with another dude other than you. That's the main proplem, just think about it - some motherfucker hurt your woman!

By the way, to think that most girls lose their virginity at 14 is a mass media propaganda. There are plenty of girls who are virgins in their 30s who look good and can be interesting to talk to, they just don't behave like whores, not bisexual, don't support the sexual revolution and emancipation, they just sit quietly at home and read classic novels.

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Hey dev nice renders quality is top notch and highly detailed with new hot models.
Plot seems pretty interesting from the synopsis
But in the dialogues why it's written her parents and her mom instead of our?
Anyway Goodluck with the project lookin forward to future updates.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Romance and a redhead.
Got me caught just with this two tags!

Please decide pretty quickly whether you want to make a harem out of it or stay with to solo relationships.
That is crucial in how you approach the game.
There is nothing more frustrating than noticing late in the game that the way you play the harem way was a huge thwart of your plans.

Nice Work so far!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Romance and a redhead.
Got me caught just with this two tags!

Please decide pretty quickly whether you want to make a harem out of it or stay with to solo relationships.
That is crucial in how you approach the game.
There is nothing more frustrating than noticing late in the game that the way you play the harem way was a huge thwart of your plans.

Nice Work so far!
Then it's best to play for a few saves, each separately for each woman. ;)
Then you won't hurt the woman and you won't cheat on her, and everyone will be happy, won't you? ^^

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Then it's best to play for a few saves, each separately for each woman.
Yeah, that´s the way, but it will be unnecessary if there was a harem. ;)

But to be honest, the "Minidemo" gives me a deep feeling and leaves the impression that harem shouldn't really be an option for the game, that already feels like it would be inappropriate for the story, even though it doesn't has really started.
To be more specific, that just feels like the possibility of a huge story and not some kind of fuckfest like other games.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes