VN Ren'Py Broken Promises [v0.34] [Light Cavalry]

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Who is the long lost sister supposed to be...Vanessa? with a patch i guess? or is going to be another character all together?
I don't really care if all the LI are bi because if they're in my (optional) harem I don't mind them getting their vitamin C from each other as long as they get their vitamin D from my mc.

• Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Yes, I’ve been rendering for a year and a half but it’s the first time I’m making a game, sure this is a demo but this shows something for the future to come

Inspired has written a lot but it’s his first game
looks good, for now, became patron if i will like it will pledge for better tier.

Reactions: Knight_BP

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
So the MC is infiltrating a criminal organization right? I bet that the "mom" will be the wife of a boss or something and that's how he's gonna meet the sister. I hope I'm wrong but I think that then he'll find out that she's in a relationship with her best friend or some shit like that so we'll get the usual every female must be bi and the game will resolve around getting her out of the "criminal" stuff.

Or maybe I'm wrong and it's something completely different.Except all the girls being bi, I'm pretty sure that'll happen like in 99% of other VNs.

Jul 18, 2017
Did a walkthough mod for this, I know there's only one choice, but I really like the visuals, so I went ahead and go started. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.1

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
you're awesome Zoey Raven , always love your work, thanks for doing the walkthrough straight off the bat :)

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes