VN Ren'Py Broken Promises [v0.34] [Light Cavalry]

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020

Hello Patrons,
I'm back from my vacation now and i'm slowly but shortly getting back to work. Atm i'm 1/3 out of 0.1, I'm doing my best to make this a very good release and don't aim to disapoint. Now when will it be released? I'm aiming for either this month or september. If i don't hit any of those goals I will pause my patreon, but it won't mean i'll stop developing it. I'll keep working on it but not earn any money because that's just messed up in my opinion

So i'll get back to work now, have a great one and stay safe

-Knight

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020

Hi Patrons!

Well ever since I've came back I made some progress with the game and most of the renders I've made are up to my standards, I'm still a bit away and i'm still trying my best to make this a big first epsiode for all of you so you can enjoy, there are few things I'm struggling with and it's the amount of VRAM i've got, it's killing me but I've found a few methods to make it simpler for me.

An upgrade is defiently required, but I can still find methods to make renders come out, but however also affects the progress of the game, but this i've already discussed. 0.1 is still 1/3, but it's begining to move to 2/3 of progress. Now a few people asked me about the render count and it's around 100 renders atm of the game including the Beta. And i'm honestly worried that it's not enough and my goal is to at least reach around 350-500 renders for the first episode, writing will need at least 1500 words from what i've heard from other devs So I'm gonna try my best to be more productive so I can make more renders. But I have to be careful not to burn out, it's a bad habit of mine, you probably noticed that my mental heatlh is also a battle I have to fight most of the times, but doing this game makes me happier like i said in the past

Anways i've spoken enough, if you guys have any questions or any suggestions feel free to DM me here or on discord

-Knight
1629228891660.png
1629228897893.png

Jul 21, 2021
Patch doesn't seem to work.
Never mind. Its like 30seconds long anyways. Incredibly short. Even for a demo

Last edited:

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020

Hello again Patrons

Another week another status report, so far i've been making some good progress, last week I was a bit sick so I wasn't as effective as I should've been, but today I've tried compensating for that by doing more renders today. Right now we are getting there when it comes to rendering, I am working as hard as I can to deliever you guys some good and high quality renders i can offer. That being said here are some renders.
1630401320308.png
1630401326931.png
Now my goal is semptember and I feel like that is a doable goal, now I won't promise you that it will get released in september, because I don't want to live up to my games XD

But what I can promise you is that I'm working hard on the renders and making sure you guys experince something new render wise and story too. I hope that you guys will enjoy this game and also have this on your radar, this is my first game and I won't expect this to get really big, but at least I hope some of you will enjoy this :)

The wallpaper render for Vanessa will be released next month, FYI. Also the custom renders will be avialiabe after 0.1 release. It will have 4-6 renders per setting depending on the story of it.

Anyways everyone stay safe and have a good monday

-Knight

Rawrhaider

Mar 17, 2020
Android Port of
Broken Promises [Demo]
DOWNLOAD:
MEGA with Zoey Raven WT mod
All my ports now have second save slots that means that you can uninstall the game and your saves will remain intact still.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Is there a issue with this port not opening?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Looks promising, I'll wait for 0.1 though before I download it and try it. Good luck with your project Knight ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Knight_BP
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes