VN Ren'Py Broken Promises [v0.34] [Light Cavalry]

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
something weird about their eyebrows.

maybe it's just me.
more worrying is their "404 weird" patreon page, I would say.
it might be only temporary fingers crossed...yet it might be those guys are just went from "broken promises" to the full broke(( n) pages) :BootyTime:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
more worrying is their "404 weird" patreon page, I would say.
it might be only temporary fingers crossed...yet it might be those guys are just went from "broken promises" to the full broke(( n) pages) :BootyTime:

..isn't this the patreon page tho?

Reactions: MelonGod and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

..isn't this the patreon page tho?
they have changed it, yet in OP the old one is still linked:
anyway, i have reported the OP so hopefully those links will be updated.
thanks for the info.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Thanks a lot buddy, there will be in total 5 main li's in the story. When they will appear is for you to wait and see :p

I've started to work on more scenes for 0.1, but taking breaks is important :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dunno how i missed this game on lastest updates when release but damn looking at this LI pics i was like : this one is hot, then next : this one is hot and so on, very very hot models and on top of that its NTR free very very good. GJ

We haven't decided yet, me and my writer have to discuss this. But we know there will defiently romance and options there will defo be.
+1 vote for harem :p .

Will give it a try .
GL

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
1640102254161.png

Unlocked
Chapter One Official release is finally here!
Hello Patrons!
We are finally here for Chapter One release; it's been a long road but we’ve finally reached the end of the tunnel and I'm so happy to present to you all Broken Promises official release!
Changelog:
- Added 931 in
-game images
- Added 22 background tracks
- Ch1 has a word count of 51.2k
The wait is finally over for it. I apologies for delaying the release until now as the team is still new and all of us are getting used to our roles. Another reason is due to the team polishing the product so that there will be minimal bugs
I hope you guys enjoy Chapter One and Chapter Two is currently under in its planning phase.
Here are the links
PC:
Mac(untested):
Android: Will update in a future post shortly.
Thank you all for being with us past and present patrons. I hope Chapter One: The Words of a Man’s Promise is able to meet and perhaps exceed your expectations.
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New year
Kind regards and well wishes

Knight and Sol
Smoking Sexy Style Studios

Sol's Twitter:
The Florentino Twins:
Le Beau Monde of Manhattan:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Broken Promises [Chapter 1, v0.1.2] [Smoking Sexy Style Studio] [OS@610MB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 610MB
MyRepack-YAC: 242MB

PC = /

Notice: This one is optimized quite well, so i would recommend original over my repack.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :LOL:

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Did the DEV decide to drop the incest? the patch in the OP doesn't seem to work, or is it a new patch needed?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Did the DEV decide to drop the incest? the patch in the OP doesn't seem to work, or is it a new patch needed?
Incest patch has nothing to do with devs of this game. It is unofficial, and made by fan/s.
Patreon/paypal is on holly crussade against all unpure dirty things, and incest is one of their top priorities (to fight against).

Reactions: Rodrigoofb

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Incest patch has nothing to do with devs of this game. It is unofficial, and made by fan/s.
Patreon/paypal is on holly crussade against all unpure dirty things, and incest is one of their top priorities (to fight against).
I thought it was an official patch since it's not marked as unofficial in the OP, but it's fine either way, the story works with or without incest. Thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: Abhai

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Walkthrough? For what? There is 2 choices in the entire game so far. lol....The VN is extremely wordy was almost zero choices. Not my cup of tea..

Reactions: twiztid

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes