VN Ren'Py Broken Promises [v0.34] [Light Cavalry]

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I normally ignore 0.1 Versions but the last 2 pictures got me interested.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
played a bit of the game only, so far, but it's been really hot. got to the teacher scene, love that she's into calling the mc "daddy" -- really hope we can get that with Alice as well! :devilish:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
...How come this has no reviews yet?!

My couple combined guesses would be:

1. It's incest theme game #29384629, and it's not 2018 anymore.

2. It's labeled a v.1, and the tags and screenshots suggest zero sexy time content.

3. There is kinda something a touch creepy and too kiddy about the redhead in those screenshots.

That said I bookmarked it just because I do like the looks of some of the other gals when I snooped around the patreon page (which 99.999% of people on this message board never make it that far to see).

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Incest patch has nothing to do with devs of this game. It is unofficial, and made by fan/s.
Patreon/paypal is on holly crussade against all unpure dirty things, and incest is one of their top priorities (to fight against).
Yes, not made by the devs :WeSmart:
Our Patreon overlords will be very happy to hear this

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Did a walkthough mod for this, I know there's only one choice, but I really like the visuals, so I went ahead and go started. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.1

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Okay gotta ask... sorry Zoey if this tag annoys you... but 0.1 as in demo or this 0.1 full release? i'm a bit confused with this Version numbers... and in my defense you are sometimes hella fast with ur mod updates.

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
I can't understand, or game a lot of bugs or incest patch and WT mod not updated, but constantly popping up errors at a beginning of game when kids play.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So far in terms of visuals and characters this game has potential to be the next Summer's Gone or A.O.A. Academy for me at least the story also seems quite interesting imo overall for a first release this was pretty damn good will def keep an eye on this one!

Krampus00

Feb 28, 2020
Though the renders are good, the writing is probably the worst I have ever seen.
Almost 70% of the game is internal thoughts (from every character, so there are no secrets) and most of those thoughts are gross descriptions of each other, not erotic, just gross. It's also very self-aware because it goes "don't be a pervert/creep" after saying something that was clearly gross.

I know it's 0.1 but there are almost no options only two and worth FUCK ALL, I refuse the teacher's advances, and then she still kisses and grabs my balls later on, so what's the point?

It's just boring as fuck, and it's not even erotic, just sick, how every character is instantly aroused by MC, how they describe to each other, it's like it was written by a kid with no experience or a very old, bitter incel type guy.

Good graphics, nice renders, and girls, just sick writing, that's why it may work for this forum because most people tend to like this type of shit.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes