VN Ren'Py Broken Promises [v0.34] [Light Cavalry]

3.60 star(s) 56 Votes

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
I.. i love you KnightBP, only 10 minutes into Chapter 1, and already become a top 5 favorite, as i understand CH2 should have 1300+ renders, i am excited, thank you :love:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I remember a early version of this game or maybe it was a other game witch Knight took over.
But there was a hot scene with Ms. Saito at the very beginning, so i am wonder if Saito will be a Li again, i hope so. Hotest Milf ever

Aug 8, 2016
I am still torn about the remake.
Don't get me wrong, it still seem like a really solid game with lots of potential, but I think I still like the interactions between characters more in the original. Brie, Afina, Kylie as well as the third sister who I don't remember the name of (drank alone at the bar and had Gabriel go and see her?) came across as a bit more interesting and dynamic. The original coffee scene was a lot more memorable for example even with the language swapping (granted I knew the languages so that helped :p)

That said there's a good chance I think that just because those were the versions of the characters I got invested in first and I'm looking forward to what's going to happen here going forward. Best of luck to Knight_BP

Reactions: MalEl and Pinsel

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
The Tattoos are a really big turn off, sorry but think I will place you on ignore. That is for me, really don't like the signs of ownership, did you know that is what tattoos were originally used for was to mark your slaves and proof of ownership since a long time prior to the Roman Empire? Well Best of luck with your game art work looks cool but just one aspect I can not stand. The other is miss proportional over sized asses it's just not appealing to me, Sorry.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Broken Promises [Ch.2 v0.2.1 Revamp] [KnightBP] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,42 GB / 254 MB - BrokenPromises-0.2.1_Revamp-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 220 MB - BrokenPromises-0.2.1_Revamp-mac-crunched.zip
= ~17,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
the Tattoos are a really big turn off, sorry but think I will place you on ignore. That is for me, really don't like the signs of ownership, did you know that is what tattoos were orginonaly used for was to mark your slaves and proof of ownership since a long time prior to the Roman Empire? Well Best of luck with your game art work looks cool but just one apsect I can not stand along with over size asses. It just not appealing me, Sorry.
For now there are 7 girls (love interests) and only one of them has tattoos.

I'm not trying to change your mind, but even if you don't like tattooed girls, you have 6 more to choose from.

Edit: I already read what you added later. Forget it. lol

Last edited:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Broken Promises [Ch.2 Rework] [KnightBP] + Jeevant's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider checking/supporting my as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
The Tattoos are a really big turn off, sorry but think I will place you on ignore. That is for me, really don't like the signs of ownership, did you know that is what tattoos were originally used for was to mark your slaves and proof of ownership since a long time prior to the Roman Empire? Well Best of luck with your game art work looks cool but just one aspect I can not stand. The other is miss proportional over sized asses it's just not appealing to me, Sorry.
Oki doki, have a nice day?

This isn't an airport.. you don't need to announce your departure from the thread.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Oh shit, it's the ink monitors.
The ink police.
You and the Bust committee are always up to no good.

• Haha
Reactions: ShiroOkami2

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Overall it is a slightly better than average VN, but the story (for me) still has confusing moments. And that hinders it becoming top notch imo.

Like the last scene - I am like "and who the fuck are you?". Maybe I missed her being introduced earlier. I don't know - cannot follow anymore in every detail and that's because the storytelling is not the best: All the girls and their life circumstances are connected more or less and it was halfway decent explained by Tianna why, but still is very far fetched (as far as I can follow). Like how can nearly ANYONE we met be somehow connected to anyone else? It just feels off (for me).

Intertwined comes to my mind that handles that part WAY better.

Also the conversations are a bit... flat, boring... without fire if you want. I won't go as far as saying it feels like robots talking, but they are often very artifical. I am no native english speaker so maybe that one is on me.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
After playing through the download listed as "Chapter 2", it seems to contain the Prologue and all the story. Is there a reason why there is a separate "Chapter 1" download?

3.60 star(s) 56 Votes