VN Ren'Py Broken Promises [v0.34] [Light Cavalry]

3.60 star(s) 56 Votes

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
I really liked the old version, this one I quit half way through. Characters are shallow and the dialogue seems unnatural a lot of the time... won't bother with this unless writing improves a lot.

Reactions: CarrotGeorge

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I don't recall much of the original version, but I feel like the rework flows well. Only thing I felt was unclear was how Vanessa and the MC are connected.

Story has great potential; a few grammar issues still need some tweaking. Characters are off to a great start, and I can't wait to see where this one goes.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I don't recall much of the original version, but I feel like the rework flows well. Only thing I felt was unclear was how Vanessa and the MC are connected.

Story has great potential; a few grammar issues still need some tweaking. Characters are off to a great start, and I can't wait to see where this one goes.
I'm still doing my best to improve my writing, but I'm happy you feel that way and I'll do my best with your feedback <3

Sep 3, 2020
I'm really enjoying it. I would like to see more police story though :)
we'll get there it's just the first chapter

and I'm really enjoying the story of being a cop

does anybody else have the song from Bad Boys 2 playing in their head when they're playing the game?

I'm about to go all Will Smith up in here

and Keep My Brie’s Name Out Your Mouth
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

Reactions: Knight_BP and seb75

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
we'll get there it's just the first chapter

and I'm really enjoying the story of being a cop

does anybody else have the song from Bad Boys 2 playing in their head when they're playing the game?

I'm about to go all Will Smith up in here

and Keep My Brie’s Name Out Your Mouth
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)
Well, at least it isn't White Chicks. Brie may end up my choice as well, gonna need more time to get to know her. Right now, it's Alice unless Vanessa comes back soon. Chasing Sunsets ruined me with the "red-headed sister" vibes.

Knight_BP

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Can someone share Status Report?
Here

Hello Patrons

So I'll be honest in terms of rendering there hasn't been much progress, i've been writing a bit and also planning ahead. Also been having issues IRL, but I'll figure them out. There won't be a preview this week. I'll have one later this week.

Here is the progress

-Render count 750

- Word count 12570

- Scene 7.2/10+

Hope you guys have a good week, gonna work more this week so I can get this chapter out and running on your PC's

Kind regards

-Knight

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
Here

Hello Patrons

So I'll be honest in terms of rendering there hasn't been much progress, i've been writing a bit and also planning ahead. Also been having issues IRL, but I'll figure them out. There won't be a preview this week. I'll have one later this week.

Here is the progress

-Render count 750

- Word count 12570

- Scene 7.2/10+

Hope you guys have a good week, gonna work more this week so I can get this chapter out and running on your PC's

Kind regards

-Knight
Thanks bro

Sep 3, 2020
Here

Hello Patrons

Here is the progress

-Render count 750

- Word count 12570

- Scene 7.2/10+

Kind regards

-Knight
take your time brother there is no rush

and I hope you're doing alright

• Red Heart
Reactions: Knight_BP

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
when this game get's completed tag hit me up i mean last time I keep it a run after L&S and now I learned so keep up the good work and Hope to see awesome story looks like it also I hope to see incest tag if there is any chance for it :sneaky:

Knight_BP

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Finally got around to playing the rework. Massive improvement. Benoit has been erased from literal existence,and Grace's little wink made me lol.

Knight_BP keep up the good work. You're killing it.
Haha Thanks, Benoit is not gonna show up at all in the game. I had another vision from the start of the game with Grace and I'll actually continue and work on it. You guys should hopefully like the next chapter

3.60 star(s) 56 Votes