VN Ren'Py Broken Promises [v0.34] [Light Cavalry]

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Absolute disappointment, I don't know maybe i expected to much compare to how much time has been passed between 0.2 and 0.

Also it didn't feel like this update has over 2000 image. Normally if a update has over 2k image i can play it more then 2-3 hour. Ohh well lets hope rest of update come out more timely manner.

Reactions: MikeOG

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just finished the new chapter. really like this game. the girls are gorgeous, the mc is not a beta cuck loser. and the story is interesting. i like games where the mc is a cop or someone who can take care of himself and not get puncked by assholes he meets. final scene clues us in to who Alice's father is...the drug lord. guess we now know how he got his facial scar.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Must have missed the earlier releases.. so not comparing it to what it was before.. I had a great ride as it sits.. Enjoyed the characters and thought the writing was pretty good. From what I've read in the thread quicker updates would help this one quite a bit.. Good Luck to the Dev

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I like this game. A bit of everything: crime, mystery, romance, college life...

Not perfect though:

1. ALL females have the same large saggy sacks in place of tits.
2. Some story details contradict common sense.
3. Children have (a bit) weird faces. For instance, is it an innocent child or some midget serial killer from a horror movie?:

ch1_b017.jpg

Corathor

May 15, 2023
Broken Promises [Ch.3.1 BETA Rework]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Where's the Android link

луна

Aug 24, 2021
just finished the new chapter. really like this game. the girls are gorgeous, the mc is not a beta cuck loser. and the story is interesting. i like games where the mc is a cop or someone who can take care of himself and not get puncked by assholes he meets. final scene clues us in to who Alice's father is...the drug lord. guess we now know how he got his facial scar.
I thought it was Vanessa´s father

ronniq_390

Mar 15, 2021
Liked the new chapter a lot. Honestly very very very impatient for a story continuation.

Still wanted to play the pre-remake version once - anyone got access to that??

Also my foggy memory remembers the model of Ms. Saito being in some other game on this forum only - anyone got any ideas?? Would love any help

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Microsoft Defender blocked its .exe. First time it happens with a Ren'py game since I have this pc of mine (1 year).

Anyone?

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
I just want to say most of the women are top notch especially MILFs but i don't know if we can bang em later. The expression of the characters don't make the story boring for me personally.

Edit: I do find the chapter 1, got a remake?, but i don't see anything different as far as i know. By the way , what will change in the first chap?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes