VN Ren'Py Broken Promises [v0.34] [Light Cavalry]

3.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
so the Patreon show ''this page could not be found'' what happened? has this been abandoned? I haven't really kept news on the game or anything so I'm kind of confused.
and you can find any other patreon page of any creator?
do check it than come here again, please.

the patreon page from the OP is perfectly fine..4 days ago was the latest "status report"...and ofc wallpapers are quite regular thing.

progamer2024

Apr 2, 2024
and you can find any other patreon page of any creator?
do check it than come here again, please.

the Patreon page from the OP is perfectly fine..4 days ago was the latest "status report"...and ofc wallpapers are quite regular thing.
okay i checked again i clicked the wrong Patreon.:FacePalm: thanks for having me check again or i would have never even seen this i was worried at first.

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
I was actually liking that single mother grace, but when she refused the MC's advance with that excuse I was discouraged from going her way.
She has a brief fling with a co-worker at the office and in this she has a daughter, having known the protagonist for a long time and keeps dragging the protagonist.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I was actually liking that single mother grace, but when she refused the MC's advance with that excuse I was discouraged from going her way.
She has a brief fling with a co-worker at the office and in this she has a daughter, having known the protagonist for a long time and it leaves her feeling fresh.
Grace is an odd one for me. Usually a character with looks like hers is a turn of most of the time for me in other games. But the more scenes I saw with her the more attractive she became to me and the more she became my favorite. I also like the character alot so far tho I know alot will be turned off by the kid part of it. But idk to me I like that about her as it makes her seem more mature than most LI in other games. That and the kid will create alot of wholesome moments and im a sucker for wholesome scenes.

Reactions: Sleepy666

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
Grace is an odd one for me. Usually a character with looks like hers is a turn of most of the time for me in other games. But the more scenes I saw with her the more attractive she became to me and the more she became my favorite. I also like the character alot so far tho I know alot will be turned off by the kid part of it. But idk to me I like that about her as it makes her seem more mature than most LI in other games. That and the kid will create alot of wholesome moments and im a sucker for wholesome scenes.
Well, if she were Brazilian, she would make the MC pay a socio-affective pension

hyuk_reaper

Sep 2, 2020

Hey! Well, in the last few days some things have happened, good things. The average number of renders per day has increased significantly, which brings us closer to the end, at the moment the final scene is being rendered.

Well... not exactly the final scene, maybe I created a new little scene to end the chapter... yeah.

But it's nothing that will increase development time even further (Unless this turns into a cinematic, but that's another story). It's a smaller scene than usual, but it has its value.

At the moment chapter 3.5 has 1762 renders, animations are still a difficult number to report, considering that its development phase is coming soon after.

During the last few months the amount of renders per day was something that we weren't very happy with, however, after testing some new things to improve our time + the amount of work done, we believe we have reached a good place, while developing the game is not our main job, this will help us a lot.

Previews:
1.png

2.png

3.png

You can expect the next special preview by next week.

I think that's all for today, take care and we'll see you soon!
  • Light Cavalry
Status Report - Mini banner.png

3.60 star(s) 56 Votes