VN Ren'Py Broken Promises [v0.34] [Light Cavalry]

3.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Im sure he does plan it.
Moreover, this project seems as an endless cycle of remakes, or "upgrades" as you would say it, so you shall be quite happy in years to come.
Its that bad huh? Hope his steam release will be successful

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Does dev plans to remake/upgrade Chapter 2 too? quality drop from Chapter 1 to 2 is very noticeable
He said in one of his status report that there is no more remakes.

At the moment there isn't much left to finish writing Chapter 3.5 and I'm already starting to plan Chapter 4. Not having any remakes to be made haunting you every day is truly wonderful.

Reactions: Antera

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017

Please stay ON TOPIC. Avoid flame baiting other users into meaningless arguments, which naturally evolve into endless name-calling and even death threats, from what was seen here. If you need a refresher on the rules, then go here. But such behavior is not allowed.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Please stay ON TOPIC. Avoid flame baiting other users into meaningless arguments, which naturally evolve into endless name-calling and even death threats, from what was seen here. If you need a refresher on the rules, then go here. But such behavior is not allowed.
e25c06d8a6e0734ae2edd17982378a53 (1).gif
...u have so many badges now......
...gib me one....

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
someone know the list of Li's in the game or is a secret .i want to know if i continue to foolow this or not.....

Mosspark Music

Aug 4, 2023
someone know the list of Li's in the game or is a secret .i want to know if i continue to foolow this or not.....
Afaik:
Afina Florentino
Kylie Florentino
Alice Fleur
Brie
Eveline Bennet
Tianna Rawls
Vanessa Rose
Grace Henderson

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Dev expect us to take care of her daughter...most of the Lis are unlikeable coz they're fucked up from previous relationship...now MC will show them what real man looks like
SO, turn around and look for a normal woman?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
How about dropping it completely?
Who cares anyway...
wait...wait....let me take a guess here...
you?

and f i might add - that is huuuge relief...because losing such dedicated&quality fan would be a tremendous loss for the game and this thread.
#yes_you_can

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
wait...wait....let me take a guess here...
you?

and f i might add - that is huuuge relief...because losing such dedicated&quality fan would be a tremendous loss for the game and this thread.
#yes_you_can
Nah man i said..who cares if i drops the game or not.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
cant wait for the next update this is one of my favorite games. This game made me like a milf type of a character with a body build im not normally into ( Grace ) but damn I actually really like her body build + she is a good character. This games makes me scared for Vanessa 's future afraid she is gonna get arrested or worse at one point. Normally I wouldn't care but with them being childhood friends makes me want to protect her and be there for her whenever she needs it even fix her if needed and I usually never want to fix a LI. I only ever want to be there for them.

With all the LI being intertwined to some degree makes me want the MC to tell them who he is already even if it makes no sense and I understand why he doesn't.

Dev expect us to take care of her daughter...most of the Lis are unlikeable coz they're fucked up from previous relationship...now MC will show them what real man looks like
the game had the opposite effect on me I found all the LI likeable to some degree

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
cant wait for the next update this is one of my favorite games. This game made me like a milf type of a character with a body build im not normally into ( Grace ) but damn I actually really like her body build + she is a good character. This games makes me scared for Vanessa 's future afraid she is gonna get arrested or worse at one point. Normally I wouldn't care but with them being childhood friends makes me want to protect her and be there for her whenever she needs it even fix her if needed and I usually never want to fix a LI. I only ever want to be there for them.

With all the LI being intertwined to some degree makes me want the MC to tell them who he is already even if it makes no sense and I understand why he doesn't.

the game had the opposite effect on me I found all the LI likeable to some degree
And there is nothing wrong with that...to each their own right!

3.60 star(s) 56 Votes