VN Ren'Py Broken Promises [v0.34] [Light Cavalry]

3.60 star(s) 56 Votes

hyuk_reaper

Sep 2, 2020

Hey! First status report of the year, we hope you had a great time with your loved ones over the holidays!

The work on the next update continues constant, a big scene has finished rendering and well, when I say big I'm not kidding, after the last render the scene file is something around of 12.4gb...

I have to wait around 40 minutes for the scene to open on DAZ, just thinking about the pain in the ass it will be when I need to fix small erros in the polishing phase... damn.

However, it was all worth it in the end, the result left us very satisfied. At the moment there isn't much left to finish writing Chapter 3.5 and I'm already starting to plan Chapter 4. Not having any remakes to be made haunting you every day is truly wonderful.

Eveline's cosmetic poll ended a few days ago and option 3 was the winner, you'll see it in the next chapter. There is also a poll going on now for January's wallpapers, you can vote for your favorite girl .

1.png

Previews

I see you.
2.png

Boobs!
3.png

"Just stop your crying, It's a sign of the times."

4.png

I think that's all for today, see you soon!

- Light Cavalry

status_report.png

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Does dev plans to remake/upgrade Chapter 2 too? quality drop from Chapter 1 to 2 is very noticeable

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Does dev plans to remake/upgrade Chapter 2 too? quality drop from Chapter 1 to 2 is very noticeable
Im sure he does plan it.
Moreover, this project seems as an endless cycle of remakes, or "upgrades" as you would say it, so you shall be quite happy in years to come.

3.60 star(s) 56 Votes