VN Ren'Py Broken Promises [v0.34] [Light Cavalry]

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes

Uriiels

Oct 29, 2021
Nice game, interesting story, and the girls look good. I will definitely start following the development of this game.

Although Grace's route makes me doubt, it reminds me of an ex I had in real life, which she broke up with me when I was still fond of her and some time later she looked for me to try to get another second chance... oh surprise I already had a daughter... obviously I said no to her, so Grace's route doesn't convince me except for that detail all the other girls no problem.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Nice game, interesting story, and the girls look good. I will definitely start following the development of this game.

Although Grace's route makes me doubt, it reminds me of an ex I had in real life, which she broke up with me when I was still fond of her and some time later she looked for me to try to get another second chance... oh surprise I already had a daughter... obviously I said no to her, so Grace's route doesn't convince me except for that detail all the other girls no problem.
It's like "i always loved you but guess what..while i was waiting for you i let my co-worker creampie me and got a daughter who will call you daddy.. So yeah i love you now". Well not for me.. Good look anyway

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, am I wrong or this one it was different? MC had a good relationship with his dad, he thought his mom was dead but he found her alive? And when he found her, the chapter ended?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
You must be thinking about another VN....
Damn, really? I remember that it was similar. MC had a friend, then they got apart, he became a cop, then go for undercover at University, but he talked to his father, they had a good relationship (MC said he quit police and was going to University). There was a female captain too. The scene with Grace it was different, they saw each other by accident...

666billy666

Oct 9, 2021
Damn, really? I remember that it was similar. MC had a friend, then they got apart, he became a cop, then go for undercover at University, but he talked to his father, they had a good relationship (MC said he quit police and was going to University). There was a female captain too. The scene with Grace it was different, they saw each other by accident...
It sounds sort of familiar, but I am not sure...but you should give this one a try.

Reactions: underoath27

hyuk_reaper

Sep 2, 2020

(they posted this status report before Christmas, I forgot to post it here lol)

Hello!

This status report should have been out a few days ago but well, holidays and being with our families ended up happening. However, we would still like to send one last message this year, we have been working on the last few days until the 24th. At the moment we are on a huge scene, many characters and many variations, it is quite challenging but also great to working on.

At the moment we are with our families taking a few days off but with our heads still in the game, soon we will be back to work.

Previews
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

There have been a series of special Christmas renders over the last few days, if you missed them, check them out . We wish happy holidays and a merry Christmas to those who celebrate it! See you next year!

- Light Cavalry

status_report.png

666billy666

Oct 9, 2021
I searched here and I was right, it is the same game. I've just played it and enjoyed it.
The thing with his parents is different. He hates his dad and his mother is probably dead...you said he found out she was alive at the end?..hmm...I think I read this is revamped...not sure how it looked before that...

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
The thing with his parents is different. He hates his dad and his mother is probably dead...you said he found out she was alive at the end?..hmm...I think I read this is revamped...not sure how it looked before that...
Yea, that's why I said that it was different. I remember that MC thought her mom was dead and found her inside a warehouse, and he had a good relationship with his dad. MC goes for a undercover job (like this time) and goes to his dad's house to say he left the police and is going to university. The last scene I remember is he with his colleagues from police entering a warehouse and he sees his mom and she is alive.

Reactions: 666billy666

Felt?

Jun 3, 2023

I have the same opinion as you about her when I saw that she was totally in love with the MC and wanted his affection I couldn't hold back the laugh anyway it's just a game so maybe I'll just fuck her lol

Uriiels

Oct 29, 2021
It's like "i always loved you but guess what..while i was waiting for you i let my co-worker creampie me and got a daughter who will call you daddy.. So yeah i love you now". Well not for me.. Good look anyway
Hahahahaha if I just saw it like "I'm going to go to another country for work I'm leaving with a broken heart for leaving you, but I'll come back to you with a son who is clearly not yours in the end I know you'll receive me with open arms" well no clearly things don't work like that
I have the same opinion as you about her when I saw that she was totally in love with the MC and wanted his affection I couldn't hold back the laugh anyway it's just a game so maybe I'll just fuck her lol
I'd rather use a mod to unlock the scenes and just watch as the mc fucks her, damn the developer dirty juice there putting one of the girls with better curves as mom who wants you to take care of her daughter

Reactions: qaywsx

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Hahahahaha if I just saw it like "I'm going to go to another country for work I'm leaving with a broken heart for leaving you, but I'll come back to you with a son who is clearly not yours in the end I know you'll receive me with open arms" well no clearly things don't work like that

I'd rather use a mod to unlock the scenes and just watch as the mc fucks her, damn the developer dirty juice there putting one of the girls with better curves as mom who wants you to take care of her daughter
Dev expect us to take care of her daughter...most of the Lis are unlikeable coz they're fucked up from previous relationship...now MC will show them what real man looks like

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
Is chapter 3 finished in 3.4 or should I wait for 3.5 for full release? Apologies if this has been asked covered before

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018

LOL... very similar story myself. I got the old dear john letter when I was in the service because she wanted to go fuck other guys while she went to college and then after I was finshed with the service and she was done with college she wanted to try and see each other again but I had a fiance by then. Sorry, you had your shot, your loss.

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
I actually liked this one a lot. Its not on that highest level, buts imo close. THe only think I think devs could work on more is spelling. Its all over the place sometimes.
But yeah I really enjoyed my time here, so I can´t wait for another go at this when next chapter is out

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes