3.60 star(s) 57 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BrokenPromises-CH3.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Broken Promises [v0.34] [KnightBP] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.31 -> v0.34 [659 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
Well unfortunately the update isn't working for me, I swear over half the games being updated are broken in some way recently. Makes it very frustrating to continue with these releases.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well unfortunately the update isn't working for me, I swear over half the games being updated are broken in some way recently. Makes it very frustrating to continue with these releases.
What do you mean by that. They only rewrote the 1st chapter. The story ends where the last update ended.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Nice update, loved the story from the start, and the more I get the more I want to know more, this VN is really well done, just here and there a few typos in the sentences, but nothing to bad. Though I wonder how to i deal with the relations, because damn there so many opportunities and I fear i'm going to mess up, I love being around almost all the girls and they all have their own sweetness and sad story, I hope the MC can manage to help them all, but most heartbreaking is Vanessa, I was so in love with her from the start and now she seems a girl in a bad place and the same place MC dad was and god how many more. I really hope MC can save them all, they deserve a better world and no longer pressure and stress.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
I've finished chapter two. I have to say, mate, everything that was good and bad in the old versions has been stripped out. There's no depth to the story anymore and everything is predictable. The drama is no longer felt. The Venessa story has become shallow and makes no sense there. Sorry the writing is better now but the story is weaker now. Episode 3 hasn't been played yet.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
In chapter 2
Kylie: Fundraising is an annual event that high society promotes to raise help for a social cause.
Alice: It's a good cause, but like Afina said, it's not my kind of thing.
What cause? That was just a description of fundraisers in general.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
The only thing I don't like about this new version of the game is that Noor is no longer an LI.
On Twitter, the developer posted a picture of all the LIs pregnant. Noor was among them.
He later deleted this picture.(Noor Mc's mom)

I am not against tattoos, in fact I love them.
But for God's sake, couldn't you use sexier tattoos for Afina?
The big ugly samurai mask tattoo in the center of Afina's chest makes my eyes bleed.

hyuk_reaper

Sep 2, 2020

Hey!

So, in the last 15 days things have been progressing well, I've been studying more in order to improve the writing of the scenes, both dialogue and the rhythm itself and I ended up learning some interesting things in the process.

In terms of renders, we had a very satisfactory improvement in some aspects of lighting and skin texture of the characters, this will take a little more time to render but we believe it is worth it. It's scary how much lighting can completely change a scene (for better or worse lol).

Last week we also got new music and a bunch of sfx for the game, we're looking at even bigger musics for the next updates, it's expensive but again, we think it's worth it.

Previews

Any plans for tonight?
1.png

2.png

3.png

That's it for today, take care and I see you in two weeks!
- Light Cavalry

Samothrace73

Sep 16, 2021
Is there an IC patch for this? I read the posts and saw something about that, but nothing in the game so far to my eyes.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes