3.60 star(s) 57 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is it possible to throw Jill out of the story? I'm just asking because I know myself and I'm getting pissed off with whores like that. It will eventually lead to either getting the character out of the story or deleting the game. I know I won't be able to finish the game with a character like that. To me, it's a completely useless character if it behaves like that.
Pretty sure he was talking about a fan fic of another game. (no idea why it's in this thread) Even if he wasn't as long as it's avoidable content who cares. I hate the idea of erasing characters from a story just because they suck or disliked. Now it's a different story if it's a useless side character that brings nothing to the story and is barley in the game. But im against getting rid of main girl completely avoiding through choices yes. As I think getting rid of a main girl cause of a dislike or hate is a overly harsh opinion sometimes even disrespectful when devs work hard to create them , write them into a story and render them

Zeeuss

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2023
So I skimmed a few pages around here and saw some talking about the MC's mom. I've seen the tags yes. I just felt like this is one of those games where incest is hiding somewhere.
So is it?

Did the DEV have plans for future incest for this work?
Hey, no!

These were ideas from old versions/writers, I don't plan on touching even a finger on the incest topic, especially with mom, ew

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes