Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Broken Promises [v0.37] [Light Cavalry] - Compressed

Win/Linux [529 MB]
- - - -

Mac [524 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------
Broken Promises [v0.37] [Light Cavalry] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.34 -> v0.37 [1,75 GB]
- - - -

Universal Compressed: v0.34 -> v0.37 [154 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

uaxreaper

Jun 1, 2021
hey i have to ask this games has more the one li but no cheating tag how is that even possible if you can firt and mess with more then one li i am always confused by this with games maybe my definition of cheating is different

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
hey i have to ask this games has more the one li but no cheating tag how is that even possible if you can firt and mess with more then one li i am always confused by this with games maybe my definition of cheating is different
What is cheating gonna be different to everyone to some degree. How I see flirting isn't really , messing around with other girls is and isn't. It kind of depends on the game as well. Some games you are free to fool around until you have to pick / define a relationship with a LI. Then ive played games where I thought things were casual but they weren't and the game never made it clear. Even then sometimes you have to use your best judgement if things starting to feel serious with a LI they probably are as well. Yet to play the update but as far as I can remember everything was pretty casual. The only LI I recall things were starting to feel a bit serious was with Grace but even then I don't recall any conversation that says they are in a serious relationship but it felt serious enough.

So basically just cause you can fool around with multiple girls doesn't mean it's cheating automatically it all depends on context and if things feel serious id say.

uaxreaper

Jun 1, 2021
What is cheating gonna be different to everyone to some degree. How I see flirting isn't really , messing around with other girls is and isn't. It kind of depends on the game as well. Some games you are free to fool around until you have to pick / define a relationship with a LI. Then ive played games where I thought things were casual but they weren't and the game never made it clear. Even then sometimes you have to use your best judgement if things starting to feel serious with a LI they probably are as well. Yet to play the update but as far as I can remember everything was pretty casual. The only LI I recall things were starting to feel a bit serious was with Grace but even then I don't recall any conversation that says they are in a serious relationship but it felt serious enough.

So basically just cause you can fool around with multiple girls doesn't mean it's cheating automatically it all depends on context and if things feel serious id say.
makes sense i think thanks

Maevos

May 4, 2019
In this update, if you are interested in Eveline, Alfina or Kylie make sure to not offer to go on a date with Grace. Otherwise it will lock you out of spending time with those girls at the party.

You can only spend time with 1 LI out of 4 in this update. Eveline is my favorite.

Also, it's a good idea to save your game during the phone conversation with Grace if you want to experience all paths.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tester27

kingwoo

Jun 2, 2024
Lighting and music in this is a whole vibe I'm not even here for the fap anymore, the ambient chill feel is hella dope - weird probably, but credit given where credit due, atmosphere is great.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
In this update, if you are interested in Eveline, Alfina or Kylie make sure to not offer to go on a date with Grace. Otherwise it will lock you out of spending time with those girls at the party.

You can only spend time with 1 LI out of 4 in this update. Eveline is my favorite.

Also, it's a good idea to save your game during the phone conversation with Grace if you want to experience all paths.
good thing I make a path / save for every girl then :)

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrokenPromises-0.37
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes