3.60 star(s) 57 Votes

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
You'll need to check your google translate carefully. To go from Shitty Game to Awesome Game is a VERY big difference. And give people wrong ideas. LOL.
In my language the term "jogo foda, jogo do caralho, jogo pica" has the same meaning, but when you put it in the translator it puts a generic meaning, which ends up with some words becoming "shit" or "fuck you" instead of the feeling like it was meant to be, anyway the words in " " mean that the game is extraordinary.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Hope they redo Bries abs normally thats sexy. But I feel she can crush your balls with her abs.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
How are we in update terms ?
a new wallpaper/preview should be pretty soon.:love:
better do not expect anything else.
this is a wallpapers project, as many others around...unfortunately for AVNs and its players, if i might add.
as long as moneypipatrons/supoorters are happy, who are we to separate good from bad (developers/development)...

#longlivegreatpatreonplatform

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
1. Kylie
2. Alice
3. Brie/Afina
4. Eveline
5. Grace
6. Venessa
7. Tianna
I just need Grace everyone else I can't rank need to replay the game haha. I was surprised by how much I like Grace usually not the type of character I go for.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3867745

Same top 4, but still haven't settled on an order. Need to get to know them more. If I had to pick now it would be.

1. Kylie, 2. Brie, 3. Alice, 4. Afina
hey another game where you don't like the Blonde. ( unless there is more than 1 I can't recall a thing about the other LI lol) i actually thought the Grace was gonna be your favorite in this one for sure. I'm actually surprised Grace is mine, but I found it really hard not to love her character with all the sexual tension and wholesome moments haha. Plus her body helped which im surprised about usually a character with a body build like her's isn't my favorite but I found it way hotter than I usually do from characters with a similar one.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
hey another game where you don't like the Blonde. ( unless there is more than 1 I can't recall a thing about the other LI lol) i actually thought the Grace was gonna be your favorite in this one for sure. I'm actually surprised Grace is mine, but I found it really hard not to love her character with all the sexual tension and wholesome moments haha. Plus her body helped which im surprised about usually a character with a body build like her's isn't my favorite but I found it way hotter than I usually do from characters with a similar one.
Alice is a blonde too. I just didn't feel anything for Grace (will still play a path for her though). No, it was the redhead Kylie and black hair Brie that stood out the most for me so far.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Alice is a blonde too. I just didn't feel anything for Grace (will still play a path for her though). No, it was the redhead Kylie and black hair Brie that stood out the most for me so far.
Honestly don't recall Kylie at all haha.

Looked at a front page I recall Alice slighty I think .
I recall I liked Alice , the mean girl with the black hair , the one with the tattoo's I liked but don't recall how much or how I felt about her haha.

Of course knowing me you for sure know I can't wait to learn more about Vanessa ( the redhead childhood friend, not sure if I mixed her name up) But im also scared for her like I got a gut feeling she is gonna get arrested or someshit and id honestly hate to see that.

Grace might be more a lust liking to be honest + I just liked the wholesome moments and sexual tension haha. Cause yeah now you mention it I don't recall being as interested in her character compared to the rest yet loved her path. At least yet now I think on her some more her character deveolopment is a engima to me. Because while we get a good amount of history and character deveolopment at the same time it did feel like it was lacking character deveolopment compared to the others for some reason to me. Maybe cause so far her character is rather simple and doesn't have much depth to it yet idk.

Then I liked the redhead bodyguard with the freckles but mostly cause she is hot I think she felt more like a side character if I recall correctly.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Honestly don't recall Kylie at all haha.

Looked at a front page I recall Alice slighty I think .
I recall I liked Alice , the mean girl with the black hair , the one with the tattoo's I liked but don't recall how much or how I felt about her haha.

Of course knowing me you for sure know I can't wait to learn more about Vanessa ( the redhead childhood friend, not sure if I mixed her name up) But im also scared for her like I got a gut feeling she is gonna get arrested or someshit and id honestly hate to see that.

Grace might be more a lust liking to be honest + I just liked the wholesome moments and sexual tension haha. Cause yeah now you mention it I don't recall being as interested in her character compared to the rest yet loved her path. At least yet now I think on her some more her character deveolopment is a engima to me. Because while we get a good amount of history and character deveolopment at the same time it did feel like it was lacking character deveolopment compared to the others for some reason to me. Maybe cause so far her character is rather simple and doesn't have much depth to it yet idk.

Then I liked the redhead bodyguard with the freckles but mostly cause she is hot I think she felt more like a side character if I recall correctly.
I thought you'd go for the redhead childhood friend. :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I thought you'd go for the redhead childhood friend. :ROFLMAO:
haha well lets just say im keeping my eyes wide open for her but so far need more updates for her. I know almost nothing about her / only had 1 brief interaction with her and If I recall the MC didn't know know that was her 100% just suspects it was. But you can bet your ass she most likely gonna be top 3 once we do get more updates for her

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
haha well lets just say im keeping my eyes wide open for her but so far need more updates for her. I know almost nothing about her / only had 1 brief interaction with her and If I recall the MC didn't know know that was her 100% just suspects it was. But you can bet your ass she most likely gonna be top 3 once we do get more updates for her
He does confirm that it is her. He goes after her and chats with her. (Can't remember if that's on all paths or a choice though).

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
whats wrong with the dicord link. cant join. is this game abandoned ?
there was a status report an hour ago just checked after I saw you made this post. ( i'm not a sub can't say what's in it) so not abandoned. But should be soon as it said final devlog

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes