3.60 star(s) 57 Votes

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
As far as I understand, there won't be a harem in this game.
So how the fuck am I going to choose only one of these goddesses?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
This game is quickly becoming one of my favorites of all time. Characters are well written which obviously makes it really tough to decide who the main LI for me is (multiple saves ftw), renders are good, and there is balance between storyline and character development where each update feels great to play.

Can't wait for more progression with Brie and Vanessa in the future!

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
This game is quickly becoming one of my favorites of all time. Characters are well written which obviously makes it really tough to decide who the main LI for me is (multiple saves ftw), renders are good, and there is balance between storyline and character development where each update feels great to play.

Can't wait for more progression with Brie and Vanessa in the future!
Couldn't agree more. (except for Vanessa).

I'm torn between Brie, Kylie & Alice. (Red/Blonde/Black hair variety). :)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

haha Grace is my favorite ( i'll update you on the rest when I get around to replaying this). But also I'm really interested in Vanessa I don't recall their story. but when I played it for the first time I recall thinking it's kinda of sad she was already to the top of my list cause of that not because she is a childhood friend for once. Im actually scared she is gonna get hurt or arrested I dont want to see it but you know it's going to happen.

• Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers
Feb 20, 2024
Imagine if after the first scene with Jill in the library (I think that's like 2nd time MC meets her), there's a scene with Tybalt talking to her about how she used to get passed around the Prep house fucking all the guys and you as a player have to read Jill's thoughts about it, and she's getting aroused thinking about the pounding Tybalt gave her and how loud she would moan for his cock. But she says sorry, I don't do that anymore. There has to be a part of her that still wants him and thinks fondly of her past if those are the thoughts she's having. Now after Jill refuses Tybalt he threatens to release the videos he filmed of her fucking all those guys and you as the player have to read dialogue describing the pounding Jill was getting from Tybalt and you have to read that she loves his cock. That would completely ruin Jill as an LI for probably 90% of players. and we would have seen a similar response to what we're seeing here.
Is it possible to throw Jill out of the story? I'm just asking because I know myself and I'm getting pissed off with whores like that. It will eventually lead to either getting the character out of the story or deleting the game. I know I won't be able to finish the game with a character like that. To me, it's a completely useless character if it behaves like that.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
So I skimmed a few pages around here and saw some talking about the MC's mom. I've seen the tags yes. I just felt like this is one of those games where incest is hiding somewhere.
So is it?

Did the DEV have plans for future incest for this work?

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Quite surprised that I didn't know about this game until I noticed the intervals of the updates and their remades lol. I wouldn't usually play a game with as many red flags as those (especially with too many remades) but Grace looks like my favorite type of li. Milf (although young lol) and is a real mother who wants something 'serious' without being a whore apparently after the remake (number 3?). I know that in real life you have to avoid this kind of women unless you are a millionaire, because who wants to raise someone else's child? But I like childs(I know it sounds bad lol) and I always get along with them, etc. So a relationship with a single mother in fiction is given for good wholesome moments lol. And yes, I was bored waiting for a game to download (shitty internet) and I read many of the old posts to have context haha. Does anyone know of another li who is a single mother? It's almost impossible to find (for good reasons haha).

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
So I skimmed a few pages around here and saw some talking about the MC's mom. I've seen the tags yes. I just felt like this is one of those games where incest is hiding somewhere.
So is it?

Did the DEV have plans for future incest for this work?
I'm not sure anymore but I think that before the remake MC and Vanessa were half siblings, but I guess that's completly thrown out of the window now

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Is it possible to throw Jill out of the story? I'm just asking because I know myself and I'm getting pissed off with whores like that. It will eventually lead to either getting the character out of the story or deleting the game. I know I won't be able to finish the game with a character like that. To me, it's a completely useless character if it behaves like that.
Jill is the whore girl of the legendary game 'being a cock', not this game. I think she is a fan favourite(that game has some serious ntr-enjoyers).

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017

Oh, I'm not saying that Vanessa and Brie are my favorites btw. I said that I'm looking forward to their progression more because they don't really get much in this update, and I assume they'd get more development next update so I can learn more about their characters. I'm also very interested in learning what their actual relationship is and how Brie is related to the Syndicate plot.

As for LIs in general, mine is something like this:
1. Current first choice: Kylie
2. Very interested and decent chance to be first choice but need to learn more: Brie
3. Interested and feel good/stable about it: Grace
4. Interested but need to learn more: Vanessa
5. Good friends that might elevate further: Alfina, Alice
6. Not really interested but curious what's up: Eveline, Tianna

Despite Kylie being my somewhat obvious current first choice, I just think everyone else other than Eveline and Tianna could suddenly become first choice depending on the development. It's just much closer than what I broke them down into.

I've said it in the past and I'll say it again, this game is the rare case where the revamp works well. I'm really happy for the dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Hello to the game that gets an update once a year
We are sure gonna get the GTA VI before this game ends
Still, this one will be probably better game with all the good/amazing devs and head writers and creators that left rockstar and of course the big evil take-two being take-two being the head producer lol. The actual rockstar offices are probably hell in earth haha.

• Hey there
Reactions: SpectralRaptor
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes