3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is this the end Version from Chapter 1 or not?

In the Game they say I can see the scene between Olivia and Stephen (when it is the final version from Chapter 1) and I can´t .

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Is this the end Version from Chapter 1 or not?

In the Game they say I can see the scene between Olivia and Stephen (when it is the final version from Chapter 1) and I can´t .
It's coming. I kind of forgot, but didn't forget. It's complicated. I'll let you know when it's sorted.

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I've created a Discord. Some areas are locked to Patrons, but some aren't so if you're interested in joining. Here is the link.

If you are a Patron, let me know through DM and I will give you the appropiate permissions.

:)

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Stupid Question maybe, are the game split into these chapters, or is all included in the game?

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
:p I try to play it, but after 30min only bla bla bla o_O, I´m only fast forward. And after meeting Dick in the store I really dislike the game she cant be stupid like I get it in the game, but she act so damn stupid and a damn totaly slut. Never will a girl at her first date let her fucking and take drugs (I sayed no but these stupid thing dont listen to me). The dev should her thinking reset, or onhold the game maybe.

(n) Tumb downs (both) (n)
Sry the cover looks so damn good but after meeting Dick, only puke.:poop:

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
:p I try to play it, but after 30min only bla bla bla o_O, I´m only fast forward. And after meeting Dick in the store I really dislike the game she cant be stupid like I get it in the game, but she act so damn stupid and a damn totaly slut. Never will a girl at her first date let her fucking and take drugs (I sayed no but these stupid thing dont listen to me). The dev should her thinking reset, or onhold the game maybe.

(n) Tumb downs (both) (n)
Sry the cover looks so damn good but after meeting Dick, only puke.:poop:
First of all: Yes there would. If you grow over being a teenager and have a brain in usage you may come to realize people are very different. While thankfully MOST women would not engage in such ways, there really are some who would. I know, because I have met such sad creatures. The fantasy of it might be (or was for me) much more appeling than seeing this in reality, which was just shockingly sad. But you may learn there is nothing in this world for which you wouldnt find a human being willing to do it.

2nd: your way of critique is, no offense, worthless caus all it does is dragging the dev and his work into the dirt and thats disgusting. You dont have to agree or like anything, but you may very well keep up some manners, offer some detailed proposals for improvement or remain silent.

3rd: This is a game. If you want reality, turn off your pc and go into the streets. But you might avoid big city trainstations, caus thats where you might find things "no one would ever do"...

Bunta

May 6, 2018
why do these games that seem so good have to be RPGM? I automatically lose interest when I see the [RPGM] tag

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
First of all: Yes there would. If you grow over being a teenager and have a brain in usage you may come to realize people are very different. While thankfully MOST women would not engage in such ways, there really are some who would. I know, because I have met such sad creatures. The fantasy of it might be (or was for me) much more appeling than seeing this in reality, which was just shockingly sad. But you may learn there is nothing in this world for which you wouldnt find a human being willing to do it.

2nd: your way of critique is, no offense, worthless caus all it does is dragging the dev and his work into the dirt and thats disgusting. You dont have to agree or like anything, but you may very well keep up some manners, offer some detailed proposals for improvement or remain silent.

3rd: This is a game. If you want reality, turn off your pc and go into the streets. But you might avoid big city trainstations, caus thats where you might find things "no one would ever do"...

I'm glad you were able to understand the comment, because the English was so poor I honestly struggled to understand most of it. lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Do choices eventually have an impact? Because literally every choice we make have zero impact.
From what I've gathered, the choices you make only change how she reacts to certain situations, but the choices don't necessarily change the situations, themselves....at least right now. I may be wrong, but this is my understanding from past posts.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes