3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Definetly waiting for more of this. I m very thankful this is being made.

And I am really curious about that little incident with the old couple, where is this leading/why was it in there? :O :D

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Definetly waiting for more of this. I m very thankful this is being made.

And I am really curious about that little incident with the old couple, where is this leading/why was it in there? :O :D
It'll be in Chapter Two a job ma, duuuuuude!

Reactions: BruceLee73

_crash

May 16, 2017
I got a "TypeError" "Can not read property 'resolution' of undefined". Can some one help? It happens at starttime

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
How much content is here already? I can see the main character gets changed on the picture but does it actually happen in game or will happen in future?

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
There is one thing I d like to critizise: S P O I L E R !

And thats the rush after the first sex. I mean, after she had her first time, the immediate next step was to wrap it all up to "and then they simply had a lot of sex", after the drunk sex scene with her (step)dad, its again just "and they simply had a lot of sex".

I feel like we rushed things there a bit. one or two scenes to each incident/developement would have fit and underlined the storyline much better than the rush/wrap it way I think.
And I m sure there wouldnt be a lack of ideas, like the second time of sex with her "boyfriend" could even be very similar to the first time, THEN tell "they did it a lot" and another scene to wrap it up, like one in which they dont make it home but he gets her high n takes her in the bar downstairs (toilet sex).
Same with the dad, how did they come to have sex in the car? make a scene of it! at least to help understand how we came from a (kind of) rape by her dad to "yeah I ll give myself to him anytime".

Hope nobody takes this the wrong way, I really like the game, I just think there is something missing, especially regarding a therpy-setting in which she may explain why she kept doing things/how she got talked into it in the first place.
Showing how she got into it for one scene doesnt explain why she went like "one time means they can have me infinity times".

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017

And thats the rush after the first sex. I mean, after she had her first time, the immediate next step was to wrap it all up to "and then they simply had a lot of sex", after the drunk sex scene with her (step)dad, its again just "and they simply had a lot of sex".

I feel like we rushed things there a bit. one or two scenes to each incident/developement would have fit and underlined the storyline much better than the rush/wrap it way I think.
And I m sure there wouldnt be a lack of ideas, like the second time of sex with her "boyfriend" could even be very similar to the first time, THEN tell "they did it a lot" and another scene to wrap it up, like one in which they dont make it home but he gets her high n takes her in the bar downstairs (toilet sex).
Same with the dad, how did they come to have sex in the car? make a scene of it! at least to help understand how we came from a (kind of) rape by her dad to "yeah I ll give myself to him anytime".

Hope nobody takes this the wrong way, I really like the game, I just think there is something missing, especially regarding a therpy-setting in which she may explain why she kept doing things/how she got talked into it in the first place.
Showing how she got into it for one scene doesnt explain why she went like "one time means they can have me infinity times".
I understand where you're coming from don't get me wrong. It's just the whole point of this becoming a game and not what would be considered a VN is to get to the actual gameplay elements. I always planned to do a somewhat extended version of the game upon completion to expand upon on these situations you mentioned.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I understand where you're coming from don't get me wrong. It's just the whole point of this becoming a game and not what would be considered a VN is to get to the actual gameplay elements. I always planned to do a somewhat extended version of the game upon completion to expand upon on these situations you mentioned.
I understand :) Its not like the game wasnt good, I just thought I d say something that would make the game close to perfect (from my perspective). It doesnt mean I wouldnt keep playing your awesome creation :D
Do whatever you want, just do not abandon this gem ;P

Reactions: Key' and SAFFID

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018

I Understand exactly what you're saying, and I would also like more, but I actually disagree with you. If you take into consideration the context for the story itself (our protagonist being seated in a therapists office recapping her life), an extensive exploration of every single sexual encounter would seem a bit out of place, or maybe just a bit odd. To me, the amount of sex scenes we are given right now, actually seem really appropriate given the setting. I DO however agree with you on the notion that we are not getting enough insight into her thought-process.
What I'm hoping for in this game, is that we catch up to the present day at some point (hopefully relatively early) and get to leave the therapist's office, and THEN we can start really getting some details.

Reactions: Key' and BruceLee73

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
true true true.
only the last thing I d say should be rather at the end of it.
the MC is still telling what happend and if I m not mistaking dev said something about physical changes too. So seeing her now might not make sense as we dont know which changes she made (hair colour, piercings, tatoos and whatnot).
So we should not get to see and play her in the present, before we have made all the choices of our liking in the "past".

Reactions: SAFFID

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
true true true.
only the last thing I d say should be rather at the end of it.
the MC is still telling what happend and if I m not mistaking dev said something about physical changes too. So seeing her now might not make sense as we dont know which changes she made (hair colour, piercings, tatoos and whatnot).
So we should not get to see and play her in the present, before we have made all the choices of our liking in the "past".
That's true. What I meant was, that I would prefer if a large chunk of her storyline weren't happening in the past. Meaning, that we get fx half the storyline delivered in the therapist's office, and then the second half happening in the present. So the story she is telling is being told with the purpose of getting us up to date/catching up to reality.
But honestly, the game is fucking great, so I've basically resorted to speculate on the future of the game, and then criticizing my own hypothesis of where the game might be or might not be headed. :)

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
That's true. What I meant was, that I would prefer if a large chunk of her storyline weren't happening in the past. Meaning, that we get fx half the storyline delivered in the therapist's office, and then the second half happening in the present. So the story she is telling is being told with the purpose of getting us up to date/catching up to reality.
But honestly, the game is fucking great, so I've basically resorted to speculate on the future of the game, and then criticizing my own hypothesis of where the game might be or might not be headed. :)
Chapter 6; the final chapter, is played completely in the present. Everything other is a flashback, but there will be moments when Isabella isn't in the office where she's taken back through events happening in present causing her to think back the a similar moment in her life.

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Chapter 6; the final chapter, is played completely in the present. Everything other is a flashback, but there will be moments when Isabella isn't in the office where she's taken back through events happening in present causing her to think back the a similar moment in her life.
This might help answer some questions regarding the game:

:)
Well that clears things right up. Thanks, dude.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Some time ago there was a teaser on Patreon sugesting dog besti is commming to his games.
Was that just a ruse or is something going on in that direction after all ?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes