3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
God this new "Chloe" is really awesome. Remind me how this game was good back in the days.
And i really want to see her more often ^^

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
God this new "Chloe" is really awesome. Remind me how this game was good back in the days.
And i really want to see her more often ^^
Same boat. Loved seeing her in the Fleeting Iris crossover. Secretly wish that became a thing of its own.

Lena Supercat

Apr 6, 2018
I just wanted to let people know, that the dev posted some update. He also paused payments for now, until he can get back to updating regulary. There are also some nice pictures in his patreon post. :)

"
Hello everybody,

It pains me to tell you all that this isn't working the way I expected it to. Balancing doing this and my other job is hard. Things are moving along very slowly and I just feel a comple asshat taking money when I'm still realistically not much closer to having the patch ready. That being said, I'm going to pause anymore payments on this until I have something ready, however long that's going to take. I'm going to take some screenshots of Patrons as of right now to make sure when it's released; if you've left, I can still send you the patch. I'm really sorry about this.

On a more positive note. I've been dabbling in Ren'py as it seems a hell of a lot quicker in most aspects which benefits somebody in my situation. I'm going to go ahead and make a short* story on there. Something similar to what DeepSleep did with his short VN's branching from Anna's main story in his game. Does this slow down the production of Broken Youth? Absolutley. That's another reason I'm pausing pledges. I've decided to go ahead and make a VN simply because it's fresh to me. I kind of enjoy learning new things and overcoming obstacles. It'll have a new protagonist who is married and it will mainly focus on body modification etc, which has always been a personal favourite of mine. The player will be able to modify everything optionally whilst still holding to the story I have planned."

Anyways, i hope he will be able to have less stress and more time. :cool:

For some weird reason that i don't understand, i like to imagine such situations as in his games, where guys do stuff like that to me. Even though i have a pretty tame life in reality :LOL::eek::oops::censored::cool:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Side note...in case it may or may not be of assistance...to all devs, really. I'm an independent contractor. I do staging, dj/kj (kj being karaoke dj), etc. I am able to make my own work schedule, while still drawing in some income to pay bills, and still have time for my artsy projects. Just figured I'd throw that out there, in case any devs would be interested in finding that type of work. It may benefit them, time-wise....a steady source of income so that you can have all the time you want to work on creating games.
It really sucks to be thrown off course, slowed down, or stopped from your project, all because life got in the way.
When I need money for bills, I schedule work. When I get enough work done, I can take time off work as needed, to work on my projects.
Hope this helps someone out there. :)

Reactions: BruceLee73

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
I'd love to see a Chloe Part 2. That definitely was an awesome game. But, definitely wanna see this one finished first.
Well, poor Chloe couldn't take more corruption if she tried. But I would love to see her pure and innocent... er... cousin taking similar career choices.

Anyhow, yes, I wish he could continue with this game and get past what seems a burn out situation. It's tricky being a one person team, and this community is not usually very understanding with that, but I see at least his patrons are being supportive, and since he is freezing the payment, at least there would not be those (almost always pretty idiotic) milking accusations.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That sucks because this for and RPGM game ain't that bad at all, I hope whatever issues have arisen for the dev are soon resolved.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes