3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
none.
but you may very well find out yourself, if you are really interested. just click on the patron-page linked on page one and look for the latest post. takes like 8 seconds ;)
Right, but in case we have patrons here, they can share with us info from the last post... What mean Thank you all: ?

Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
stopped because since May we are late November and no update.
One more good joining the abandoned list. :unsure:
Not abandoned yet, maybe on hold. The relatively fresh post is available to public

The main thing of the post:

Patreon changes & what's going on:

Hello everybody,

It pains me to tell you all that this isn't working the way I expected it to. Balancing doing this and my other job is hard. Things are moving along very slowly and I just feel a comple asshat taking money when I'm still realistically not much closer to having the patch ready. That being said, I'm going to pause anymore payments on this until I have something ready, however long that's going to take. I'm going to take some screenshots of Patrons as of right now to make sure when it's released; if you've left, I can still send you the patch. I'm really sorry about this.

On a more positive note. I've been dabbling in Ren'py as it seems a hell of a lot quicker in most aspects which benefits somebody in my situation. I'm going to go ahead and make a short* story on there. Something similar to what DeepSleep did with his short VN's branching from Anna's main story in his game. Does this slow down the production of Broken Youth? Absolutley. That's another reason I'm pausing pledges.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
It pains me to tell you all that this isn't working the way I expected it to
It's dedicating personal work along with public fun work is really complicated.
To invest in gaming work it would be nice to have a team and make good games that would catch the public's attention, but for that it needs investments which is very expensive in money.
I keep looking at a lot of abandoned games, and a lot of games started about 4 months ago so far ..... everyone wants to take an extra $
And there is this game world dripping less than spoiled tap in the updates .... Some for lack of time, others for discouragement, others for encouragement from the public, and with that will enter that public wait if it will be worth starting a new game .... and stop and think long and hard before you get into the gaming world .... either apply to something that doesn't work or even starts. :unsure:;)(y)

Dec 21, 2018
At least we can say Key is doing the honourable thing which is to pause pledges. Instead, we have a guy like @MontyMcBlack who seems to be MIA after claiming that he'll spend more time on his Patreon projects. At that point, THAT should be his job if he's making money off people.

I'm not criticizing him for losing his job and making efforts into finding another. It's another to SAY you are going to spend more time on the projects and lead people on.

Someone on here said it best: Cuckold simulator (his games) is cucking people who wanted to be cucked. LOL. It's a shame. I rather enjoyed the game.

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
Great finally some news. I hope Key will succeed this new projet as he/she did with Officer Chloé.

The new model seems so sexy, I can wait to so her in action. Key is one too few devs who creats good corruption game with FMC we need more dev like these. All the best to him/her.

Reactions: alex andrews

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
All those not even half finished games being abandonned these days......
It seems to be a very unhealty profession being a game develloper.

And it's also not good for other devs, because more people will think twice before becomming a patreon.

i think for this developer and game this is the wrong call

Reactions: jumm

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
he just announced a new game that i guess will be release by the end of the year ...wtf? i dont get it...
Yeah, he lacked the motivation to carry on with this one so he started on another game so I'm guessing it's the close to a release then.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes