3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
is developer is working on another game??
Burn out killed yet another game, I see. Welp, if they don't finish this one, especially after remaking the older version, then I'm pretty much done following them. It sucks to get burned out on a project and feel the need to start something new and ignore the older project, but that also results in loss of loyalty from followers.

Reactions: alex andrews

boiev

Jul 9, 2017
This guy literally ripped off his plot from ! What a great creator....
Regardless, the graphics are topnotch but maybe be more original with some other things.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This guy literally ripped off his plot from ! What a great creator....
Regardless, the graphics are topnotch but maybe be more original with some other things.
Doesn't matter if he abandons this version like he did the older version. lol

Reactions: RGShark

riai

Nov 25, 2017
Can someone share his post from the 21 of january 2020, Thnak you so much :)

Hello, it's been a while as usual...

I've got my first patch almost finished (barring one scene). The thing I'm waiting on is some custom sprites; which personally, I've always liked to have before I release anything. I'm also waiting on some other simple aesthetic things. Other than that, I've got to test everything and do some grammar checks etc, but it's good to go.

Question is would you prefer me to just get the first patch completely ready as I wanted it, or would you like me to just go ahead and finish the scene and do my checks and release it?

I know it's been a while since I've really released anything. I'm so happy people have stuck with me, so this release means a fuck ton to me. I want to please everybody when I show them my new venture.

On a final note: Once this patch is released, I'll be going to pay-per-update. I'd have done it sooner, but needed funds for assets which I hope is understandable. Pay-per-update should be viable due to the fact all the frame-work is set. That means I can work quicker in my already limited time.

Thanks,
Key'

I've got my first patch almost finished (barring one scene). The thing I'm waiting on is some custom sprites; which personally, I've always liked to have before I release anything. I'm also waiting on some other simple aesthetic things. Other than that, I've got to test everything and do some grammar checks etc, but it's good to go.

Question is would you prefer me to just get the first patch completely ready as I wanted it, or would you like me to just go ahead and finish the scene and do my checks and release it?

I know it's been a while since I've really released anything. I'm so happy people have stuck with me, so this release means a fuck ton to me. I want to please everybody when I show them my new venture.

On a final note: Once this patch is released, I'll be going to pay-per-update. I'd have done it sooner, but needed funds for assets which I hope is understandable. Pay-per-update should be viable due to the fact all the frame-work is set. That means I can work quicker in my already limited time.

Thanks,
Key'

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018

Thanks,
Key'

Thanks,
Key'
Thank you so much Riai :)

Reactions: byedark

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
He was doing a new game now broken youth again?... sadly I wont even check him anymore

riai

Nov 25, 2017
There is a new post on Patreon. Can someone pls share it? :)

Who can see this post
All patrons

Hi guys,

Still finishing things up. Just wanted to ask a little question.

Q: Would you like me to sort some kind of deployment of the few events I completed for Broken Youth before having to take a hiatus? Basically just an NPC you can click and the event will start for you to view? Like what happens in a Re-Collection room?

Key'

EDIT: Got a load of concepts I'll throw in too.
Hi guys,

Still finishing things up. Just wanted to ask a little question.

Q: Would you like me to sort some kind of deployment of the few events I completed for Broken Youth before having to take a hiatus? Basically just an NPC you can click and the event will start for you to view? Like what happens in a Re-Collection room?

Key'

EDIT: Got a load of concepts I'll throw in too.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
*sigh*
when is that moment when its ok to say someone is playn a dirty game (not in the lewd way)?
Its been almost a year since we ve seen something real here. Since then it has been nothing but a tonload of empty words and promises and more an more excuses and delays...
I liked the game but I m not hiding the fact that I am disappointed here anymore.
Glad I am not a cow to this one anymore.

byedark

Apr 9, 2019
like a hentai comic“emergence” But i like it,It seems author has worked on it again from his pateron。i decided to mark this game and hope to be continued。

Reactions: Kahamiloa

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
February 19 to March 19 one month already. 3 from the last time I heard about a progress on BK or on the new projet.

I do hope that Key is safe and heathly from covid19 a but this waiting is FUCKING killing me.

Does anyone has some clue, no life sign on patreon as well ??

EDIT: Bye the way emergence was created by Shindol and it is a MUST, We need game like this .

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
February 19 to March 19 one month already. 3 from the last time I heard about a progress on BK or on the new projet.

I do hope that Key is safe and heathly from covid19 a but this waiting is FUCKING killing me.

Does anyone has some clue, no life sign on patreon as well ??

EDIT: Bye the way emergence was created by Shindol and it is a MUST, We need game like this .
As long as it's been since we've seen an actual game update, I wasn't expecting anything anyway.
But, a lot of people are being quarantined away from their home, and that definitely can effect devs.
I have friends who are stranded in other nations (I live in USA) and unable to leave the building they're being quarantined in. Morocco and Argentina are 2 of them. It's a crazy time we're living in, right now.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah thats the kind of tale I expect to hear next...
with the amount of money he received on patreon wihtin the last year he could easily be sitting on mauritius in a 5 star hotel. thats the kind of quarantine I d expect him to be in (if he really was, which I think he aint but whatever...).

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I wish my bands had the kinda following that some devs have, where we could do whatever we wanted and the fans would follow blindly and eat up everything we put out, regardless the quality, time & effort. lol must be nice

Reactions: BruceLee73

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Key' pisses me off. And I don't want to be pissed at him. I've supported him on and off on Patreon over the years, but the guy can't stay focused to save his life. It's a god damn shame too, because the genres of his games are much, much needed in the sea of kunoichis, demon kings, and oversized genitals. He finished Chloe, which was decent, but Broken Youth is something special. It cuts no corners in showing not only physical situations and abuse that that MC endures, but also the emotional and mental abuse, as well. This in turn makes you actually feel for the main character in ways so many other "corruption" games fail at. This MC has a reason for doing the things she does, she doesn't just shrug and fall into a gangbang. She wants to have friends, she doesn't want to let people down, doesn't want to hurt others. The situations, even if derivative from other source materials, feel fresh in the long list of copy cat RPGM games out there.

Come on, Key'. You can do this. Stay focused and the support will follow.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Key' pisses me off. And I don't want to be pissed at him. I've supported him on and off on Patreon over the years, but the guy can't stay focused to save his life. It's a god damn shame too, because the genres of his games are much, much needed in the sea of kunoichis, demon kings, and oversized genitals. He finished Chloe, which was decent, but Broken Youth is something special. It cuts no corners in showing not only physical situations and abuse that that MC endures, but also the emotional and mental abuse, as well. This in turn makes you actually feel for the main character in ways so many other "corruption" games fail at. This MC has a reason for doing the things she does, she doesn't just shrug and fall into a gangbang. She wants to have friends, she doesn't want to let people down, doesn't want to hurt others. The situations, even if derivative from other source materials, feel fresh in the long list of copy cat RPGM games out there.

Come on, Key'. You can do this. Stay focused and the support will follow.
Agreed, for the most part, but I feel Chloe was a little more than just decent...at least in my opinion. I've been wanting a sequel since I finished it. lol
Chloe is still one of my favorite characters and the game is still in my Top 10 list. For sure, Broken Youth has potential to be in that list, as well, but not with...as you said...the dev's work ethics. I've already deleted all the files to this game and sorta moved on. Every once in a while I come back to the thread to check out any new comments, but can't say that I expect anything out of this one.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes