strippedgames

Apr 7, 2021
I already know you didn't like my "whore simulator", do you want a cookie?
It's a waste of time to debate that kind of person, Piggy. I played the last update and it really was a big leap in terms of quality, you are evolving. Keep up the good work!

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
There we go ... beautifully (un)dressed the part, endearing women of the west, ready to sow wild oats.
The setting is perfect for going straight into more than one tumble in the hay.

JRD220

Nov 9, 2019
I am stuck.
Every morning for the last ten days I am prompted to check in with with Jeffery and Sarah but they are nowhere to be found. I have literally checked every single location available at all times of day. Every time I enter the Sheriffs Office I'm told there is no one there and I should come back latter. Last this I did in the game was convince Dakota to buy cattle.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Reactions: PiggyNose

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
I am stuck.
Every morning for the last ten days I am prompted to check in with with Jeffery and Sarah but they are nowhere to be found. I have literally checked every single location available at all times of day. Every time I enter the Sheriffs Office I'm told there is no one there and I should come back latter. Last this I did in the game was convince Dakota to buy cattle.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Apologies for the delay! After the cattle mission you should check the sheriff's office during the Morning. Jeffrey will be lying on the floor. If it doesn't work for you, send me your Save and I'll take a look to see if it could be a bug. But for me it's working normally.

Was Ntr completely abandoned or does it still have a chance of appearing in the game?
This idea has been completely abandoned and has no chance of appearing.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1698682152918.png
Upcoming v0.42 (Map expansion) will bring:
Expansions on the map + Small extra additions to existing scenes +
Events triggered in places on the map, according to day ...
1698681837658.png
Guys, this new patch doesn't bring major story expansions or add many scenes, but it does bring the foundations and mechanics necessary for the new chapter that is already in development. This new map style also features openings for various events and side stories that can occur in different parts, not necessarily affecting the main story. We're less than a week away from the official launch on Steam, and the prospects are good. The range of options and improvements we are opening with this expansion is also large. I thank everyone who follows us and supports the game to grow, thank you for your support! PS (Be careful not to get lost in the forest)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the next update game will expand the sandbox part of the free roam, distributing different tasks and scenes throughout the map. Here you have a sketch of what this large map would look like that connects all the scenarios seen so far.
1698682247330.png
Still following the sandbox line, some areas can be visited directly from the main map at different times of the day. Extra scenes can be unlocked depending on what time you visit them.
1698682276908.png
Going skinny dipping with friends...
1698682296009.png
... 1698682306044.png
till the sun cums down hard ... where stars befall the darkened sky...
1698682344387.png

Be here for the next outing, you hear!

1698682384757.png

JRD220

Nov 9, 2019
Apologies for the delay! After the cattle mission you should check the sheriff's office during the Morning. Jeffrey will be lying on the floor. If it doesn't work for you, send me your Save and I'll take a look to see if it could be a bug. But for me it's working normally.

This idea has been completely abandoned and has no chance of appearing.
Thank you for the reply. Here is a copy of my save file.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Thank you for the reply. Here is a copy of my save file.
Really, there was a mistake in many variables when you chose not to follow the Dakota route. I corrected it in the new version's code and also in your Save. Thank you for letting me know!

I only changed the specific variable that was bugged, I didn't change anything else. You will be able to continue where you left off.

Reactions: JRD220

JRD220

Nov 9, 2019
Really, there was a mistake in many variables when you chose not to follow the Dakota route. I corrected it in the new version's code and also in your Save. Thank you for letting me know!

I only changed the specific variable that was bugged, I didn't change anything else. You will be able to continue where you left off.
Thank you for the fix.

So the problem was no Dakota? I can't be the only player who told her to take a hike considering her introduction.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Thank you for the fix.

So the problem was no Dakota? I can't be the only player who told her to take a hike considering her introduction.
Apparently yes, or at least you were the only one who reported it. Even my beta testers couldn't catch this lol I'll be more careful with my testing from now on!

I THINK A WALKTHROUGH OR BETTER A WALKTHROUGH would be very helpful. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:(y)(y)(y)
I can write one but as there will be changes to maps and locations in the new update it would end up being outdated. But it's a good idea, I'll write one that is compatible with the new version and make it available when it's released. If you're stuck at any point and have questions, you can call me and I'll help!

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
If you're going to write up a guide or what not, it would be great if you could make it accessible in the game somewhere. :cool:

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
About walkthrough, I wonder, if it could be build in game, as a kind of Journal / Quest list section? As a new page (similar to statistics or in a way, that Hachi did it in Hail Dicktator. For sure it would be usefull to know, in what location we should go at what time or if we miss some quest or not. questList.jpg

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Thinking of a faster way to answer your questions and get a little closer, our team created a discord server. There you can discuss the game, ask questions, post about bugs and suggestions or just chat casually in the Saloon. (And if you purchased the game directly through Steam, contact me in DM so I can assign you an exclusive role). Be welcome!

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes