-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Stop breaking your saves, Dev! Nobody wants to keep playing the same content over, and over, and over again to get to the new content.
Since your saves are apparently breaking and you don't want to replay again, I would just wait several releases and then restart at that point. Early on in games there is a greater tendency for a dev to break saves. Other than bugfix releases, this is basically just the 5th release so still pretty early in the development cycle.

That said, PiggyNose, you might find this thread useful, if you haven't seen it before:

dod1958

Dec 15, 2022
How do I buy the Shotgun. I try to buy and Diane says - You already have a gun. Can I sell my current gun?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How do I buy the Shotgun. I try to buy and Diane says - You already have a gun. Can I sell my current gun?
I can't remember for sure about what you describe specifically, but here's how it's supposed to work:
  • Each gun can only be purchased if you have the necessary skill with guns.
    • You can either gain skill through training with Diane or by actual hunting (of animals or outlaws)
  • You must have a license that allows you to buy the gun.
    • You get these from the mayor at town hall.
    • I could be wrong, but I believe these are event based, meaning you have to continue the story and at a certain point you'll be able to buy a higher license.
So I don't remember what level of a gun a shottie is considered, but if you don't have the appropriate license as well as skill, you won't be allowed to buy it. For your specific message, it sounds to me like you already own a shotgun. But if you don't and still see that, I assume you don't meet the prerequisites to buy it yet. (You do probably still have "a gun", but maybe not the shotgun.)

You cannot sell your guns: you just acquire new ones as you go along and always use the best gun you possess.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm stuck, the game tells to hunt bandits. How to proceed with the game?
You go to the desert and then choose to hunt bandits (in the middle of the screen I think, but I can't remember for sure). Also, you can only hunt bandits during certain times of the day. I think afternoons is when you find them, but it's been awhile now.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Hey guys! I've had problems with my computer over the last few weeks and haven't been able to respond to the forum!

Regarding the broken Saves, I changed the game's resolution from 1280x720 to 1980x1080, which ended up generating a different compilation in renpy. This will not happen again in future updates.

I tried it in the past, so I'm not sure. I'm guessing you're seeing that the response says the link's expired, right? FYI, PiggyNose, you can make sure a Discord link doesn't expire if you .
I'll generate a new link following these tips to make sure it doesn't break, thanks Cookie!

Reactions: iluvclamp

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey guys! I've had problems with my computer over the last few weeks and haven't been able to respond to the forum!

Regarding the broken Saves, I changed the game's resolution from 1280x720 to 1980x1080, which ended up generating a different compilation in renpy. This will not happen again in future updates.

I'll generate a new link following these tips to make sure it doesn't break, thanks Cookie!
I'm out of reactions for the day still, but no worries. I figured you might not be aware, so now you can do it differently if you want. :)

Reactions: PiggyNose

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Great game! I just tried the game for the first time and I enjoyed every second.
The girls are great and the wild west setting is awesome. Grind is minimal and I wasn't bothered by it, also I applaud the devs idea to ditch NTR.

All in all it's a great "from bitch to bull" story, my only minor complain is about the maid Josephine(?). Her model along with Dakota is perfect and I have a thing for maids, it's kinda dissapointing to see another "working girl" outside of the salloon, I was hopping maybe we could save her and she becomes a LI just like the other two "vendors". It's your game your show, all im saying is maybe you don't have to "sacrifice" that killer body (dat ass) and maid fetish as a backround character.

If you "persevere" (I know its tough for new devs I've been there) and release a couple more updates I might start supporting you.
Good luck and all the best with your game.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Great game! I just tried the game for the first time and I enjoyed every second.
The girls are great and the wild west setting is awesome. Grind is minimal and I wasn't bothered by it, also I applaud the devs idea to ditch NTR.

All in all it's a great "from bitch to bull" story, my only minor complain is about the maid Josephine(?). Her model along with Dakota is perfect and I have a thing for maids, it's kinda dissapointing to see another "working girl" outside of the salloon, I was hopping maybe we could save her and she becomes a LI just like the other two "vendors". It's your game your show, all im saying is maybe you don't have to "sacrifice" that killer body (dat ass) and maid fetish as a backround character.

If you "persevere" (I know its tough for new devs I've been there) and release a couple more updates I might start supporting you.
Good luck and all the best with your game.
I liked your suggestion, it sparked some ideas for me to rewrite Josephine's story. Thanks!

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Chapter 03
1706870881344.png
Finally fuelled up the Zorro spirit in this bombshell to scorch every nook and cranny of the underbelly of gold mining.
I . G . N . I . T . E !!!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrooksInWildWest-0.60
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Was this considered foreplay in the Old West? :giggle:

DCSImg01_cr.jpg
You'all keep that dern smokestack a pointin skyward, mister! :sneaky:

Thanks for the share. Piggy Nose

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes