Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
As for how long BK has been around, that is a question for...
Well, Goldo's "Hello, world! I've got BK." post was on 11-11-2016. Presumably he had done some work beforehand as well... :sneaky:

The translator write one blank in the code which made it couldnot work
There's a translation of BK? o_O

Anyway, I tried and could not reproduce it in 0.2 via cheats. Riche showed up as normal in the gardens.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
There's a translation of BK? o_O
Yeah, every now and then people report bugs, and the answer ends up being "that's because you're using a unsupported translated version." The translated versions appear to be much, much less stable than the official Goldo versions.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Once again: please don't let ren'py do the machine translation thing, for BK's sake! It's evil, dirty and ugly! Well, jokes apart, don't risk it for any reason, otherwise bugs happen and the oly solution will be: play the original (eng) version, don't trust imitations!

Reactions: Metalmania

Arutha103

Jan 2, 2018
not sure how to go about it. anyone interested in making a ryuko matoi girl pack? surprised one doesnt exist. (if this looks rude or ignorant not intending it that way)

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Polite requests are absolutely fine. Though they are likely better off on the mod/pack thread.

As for this one, I'm going to pass. I know that Kill la Kill is popular, but I gave the first episode a watch a while back, and it just was not my cup of tea.

Daggander

May 2, 2020
Whenever I try to exit the "postings" screen it's just i UI that goes away. The background remains and nothing else happends. No way to get out of that postings screen?

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
A new patch for 0.2 has been released. Full details can be found here:

WARNING!!!!!!!
This patch is potentially quite unstable. It is suggested that you back up the game beforehand if you want a stable version on which to play. Also this version is incompatible with previous saves. Goldo has warned to definitely not try to play it with older saves.

The patch:

Reactions: Metalmania

batman30655

Apr 27, 2018
I keep getting this error

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\sonic\\Desktop\\Games\\Brothel_King-pc/game/BKdeclarations.rpy', 1615338932, 10313) is defined twice, at game/BKdeclarations.rpy:15 and game/BKdeclarations.rpy:19.

How do I fix this?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
How do I fix this?
Do you have several copies of 'BKdeclarations.rpy' (not 'BKdeclarations.rpyc') in 'C:\Users\sonic\Desktop\Games\Brothel_King-pc'?

Because this sounds like a mishandled installation. If the above doesn't help, just try reinstalling and updating from scratch.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Could anybody give me one walkthrough by mediafire link?
How exactly is someone supposed to 'walk you through' the game by using Mediafire links? o_O

The only walkthrough I'm aware of is Kite's, , and it has nothing to do with Mediafire and is more of a guide since a simbro game, you know, isn't really something you can 'walk through'.

Edit: Okay, there's an earlier version by Kite as well, here, but that one's probably quite outdated and still has nothing to do with Mediafire. So you're out of luck with that requirement, it seems. :p

eddiemumu

Apr 17, 2020
How exactly is someone supposed to 'walk you through' the game by using Mediafire links? o_O

The only walkthrough I'm aware of is Kite's, , and it has nothing to do with Mediafire and is more of a guide since a simbro game, you know, isn't really something you can 'walk through'.

Edit: Okay, there's an earlier version by Kite as well, here, but that one's probably quite outdated and still has nothing to do with Mediafire. So you're out of luck with that requirement, it seems. :p
i cannot open google,so ask if can be mediafire,okay?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Should have said so in the first place, then. I'll just attach a snapshot in PDF form to this post. It won't benefit from any updates Kite might do, but at least you don't have to go through Google to get it.

You'll just have to live with the lack of Mediafire, though. :sneaky:

eddiemumu

Apr 17, 2020
t
Should have said so in the first place, then. I'll just attach a snapshot in PDF form to this post. It won't benefit from any updates Kite might do, but at least you don't have to go through Google to get it.

You'll just have to live with the lack of Mediafire, though. :sneaky:
thanks

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
That walkthrough is quite old, there have been a lot of changes in gameplay and added new events, I hope it can be useful

ben75

May 25, 2017
Hey Everybody,

need help, have anyone the trainer for v0.15b and can upload the trainer?

pleeeeeaaaassse :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
have anyone the trainer for v0.15b and can upload the trainer?
Does MonkOne's original trainer not work for you? You can also try Kite's updated version, I'm not exactly sure if there's anything that actually fails with 0.15b, it's just untested. So you can be a tester, if you wish :p.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 44 Votes