Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes
Feb 25, 2018
Hi, this is is my first message here. I'm having this error after installing the game (I've followed every step in the installation section on the OP):

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label boa_hancock_city is defined twice, at
  File "game/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 10 and
  File "game/girls/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 10.

The label _call_free_girl_talk_1 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 108 and
  File "game/girls/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 108.

The label boa_hancock_interact is defined twice, at
  File "game/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 112 and
  File "game/girls/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 112.

The label boa_hancock_night_check is defined twice, at
  File "game/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 400 and
  File "game/girls/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 400.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Any help?

Edit: Nevermind I solved it.

Last edited:

skaiz

Jan 10, 2018
Hi, this is is my first message here. I'm having this error after installing the game (I've followed every step in the installation section on the OP):

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label boa_hancock_city is defined twice, at
  File "game/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 10 and
  File "game/girls/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 10.

The label _call_free_girl_talk_1 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 108 and
  File "game/girls/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 108.

The label boa_hancock_interact is defined twice, at
  File "game/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 112 and
  File "game/girls/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 112.

The label boa_hancock_night_check is defined twice, at
  File "game/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 400 and
  File "game/girls/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 400.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Any help?

Edit: Nevermind I solved it.
Im getting the same thing, how did you fix it?

Feb 25, 2018
Im getting the same thing, how did you fix it?
Instead of extracting the girls files in the game folder, extract it into game/girls.

BTW the first slave I bought is constantly refusing to work although her obedience stat is at its maximum and her mood is +22. Does someone know why this happens?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
You treat her too kindly, so she thinks she can do whatever she likes. Carrot time's over, here comes the whip!

AND the boa hancock issue is confirmed, when you install the game or any update/girl pack be sure that all girl folders are in .../game/girls, with no duplicates, especially girl packs which contain BK.ini files

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Futanari is not (yet) part of the game, although no one will stop you if you want futa girl packs. Can't say if in future game updates there will be any futa content though, that choice is up to Goldo.

Another news: if you noticed and liked the posting girl, a cute redhead indeed, be happy to know that she will have her own chain of events involving little requests for the player, interesting rewards and maybe some good 'action' with her ;-)

joggy

Apr 26, 2018
Discovered this game with this forum.. Thanks a lot guys ! IMO it has the potential to become the new SlaeMaker :)

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
We hope so! Goldo is working hard on it, all alone for now and that's why updates are a little slow, btw i've started to help him and the more help we get, the faster the game will grow. You can follow BK both here and on Goldo's forum (see 1st thread for link)

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
Updated Hinata Hyuga pack: all images have been converted to jpg and resized, plus there are a bunch of new pics. U can find it . Enjoy

EDIT: Sakuya Izayoi updated; i'm planning on making my next girl mod for her, starting from BK.ini for customization (she will get skills and perks better focused on her fetish maid character), then a custom night event for her: she will have weird dreams and will tell them to MC, maybe some of them will come true, who knows...

Attached below you can find her _BK.ini file, for now there is just skills and perks customization, plus a personalized origin place and description. More stuff will come soon.
you are the man where can i find more?

joggy

Apr 26, 2018
btw, is the tagging tool working with the curent version ? I may do a Ino pack if the taggig tool works and her swf archive from SM isnt too hard to unpack

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
btw, is the tagging tool working with the curent version ? I may do a Ino pack if the taggig tool works and her swf archive from SM isnt too hard to unpack
Worked for me so far, most of the packs I have are ones that were made using it and the images I've added were also tagged with the tool.

joggy

Apr 26, 2018
Decompiled the Ino archive from SM (it was better quality in my memories :/) and tried with the tagging tool but got renpy errors. Tried the one Gordo shared in the topic named "tagging tool"

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I'm attaching here the tool I use to retag the pictures, it is standalone so don't need to put it in BK folder. For image resize I'm using a freeware tool named XnConvert, just google it it's easy to be found.

I tried to search Lt. Lydie's pics on google but couldn't discover which character she is, will ask Goldo if he knows about it.

Reactions: Car4man

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Belldandy is one of the chars I wanna do in the best way; but for now you can use her slavemaker pack, it's well done, just retag some pics and will work fine.

Short notice: I'll be away until next sunday, before that day I won't be able to read/answer this thread. See ya soon!

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Didn't know the character, I've found some pics of a hot redhead, she definitely deserves our attention :-D

Reactions: Shadowcrow
4.60 star(s) 44 Votes