Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Little update: I'm back at home, working on the posting girl events (no spoiler for now, but there will be a lot of work on her) and preparing Belldandy girl pack. Hopefully i will release her pack during this week, but can't say exactly when; Rias has nice pics, probably she will be next. Stay tuned!

Reactions: whoisraiden

Sixtyfivehigh

Oct 14, 2017
How do I do sexual training for more than just nudity? I've gone through ALL of the nudity special training but I Can't seem to unlock service and above.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Most girls are afraid of doing sexual intercourses of any type (unless they're already sluts), so you need to work on their lust and sensibility parameters: the higher they are, the more acts they will agree to do during training. Lecturing them is the best way to unlock new acts, you just need a couple of lectures for each main act (nudity, service, sex, anal, fetish, bisexual, group).

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Most girls are afraid of doing sexual intercourses of any type (unless they're already sluts), so you need to work on their lust and sensibility parameters: the higher they are, the more acts they will agree to do during training. Lecturing them is the best way to unlock new acts, you just need a couple of lectures for each main act (nudity, service, sex, anal, fetish, bisexual, group).
Hi Kite80,
could u do me a favour?
Please edit your post:
with your new stuff like the and the ?

Because after you are done with it, i d link this post to the Op. And creating some mirrors for the game....

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Trainer updated. The link for my mega folder doesn't need to be updated since it's a normal folder, so when I put a new girl pack link doesn't change. About a walkthrough, it isn't ready yet, but since it's not much long for now I'll try to post it asap; anyway, the game is quite simple, many events happen when you look around the right place, others when you reach current goals, and girls stories go on when they raise their rank.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Trainer updated. The link for my mega folder doesn't need to be updated since it's a normal folder, so when I put a new girl pack link doesn't change. About a walkthrough, it isn't ready yet, but since it's not much long for now I'll try to post it asap; anyway, the game is quite simple, many events happen when you look around the right place, others when you reach current goals, and girls stories go on when they raise their rank.
Well i edited ur post and linked your walkthrough, now ill upload the game and create mirrors and then i ll updated the op. Pls be so kind and add all further stuff in the linked Post of you, if you needd help, pm me or anyone else, who is on. ;)

EDIT:

Fixed the outdated Layout of the Op.
Added Mirrors, Shortcut Info and Kite80's Post to the Op.​

Reactions: Kite80

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Thanks Cirelc, I'll follow your indications so that I'll always update things there. The trainer should be ok for a while, since much of future content will focus on storyline, the game mechanics should not be changed for now. As soon as there is an update release I'll take care of posting it there.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
View attachment 101377 View attachment 101379 View attachment 101380 View attachment 101381 Hi! I created a user friendly cheat mod.

To install download attached "King's Way.zip" file and unzip into /game/Mods and activate King's Way in game mods menu.
Great going with the mod, but can you help me a bit with it's installation? I'm getting this error

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/Mods/kings_way.rpy", line 1, in script
    init -1 python:
  File "game/Mods/kings_way.rpy", line 6, in <module>
    kingsway_template = Mod(
NameError: name 'Mod' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Mods/kings_way.rpy", line 1, in script
    init -1 python:
  File "F:\Recovery\Games\Ren'Py\Brothel_King-all\renpy\ast.py", line 806, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Recovery\Games\Ren'Py\Brothel_King-all\renpy\python.py", line 1577, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Mods/kings_way.rpy", line 6, in <module>
    kingsway_template = Mod(
NameError: name 'Mod' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.10.1227
So I thought it might be that I'm missing activation somehow...so can you tell me how can I do it?

MonkOne

Jul 8, 2017
Great going with the mod, but can you help me a bit with it's installation? I'm getting this error

So I thought it might be that I'm missing activation somehow...so can you tell me how can I do it?
Which version of Brothel King are you using? Error log say that class Mod is not defined. That class suppose to be define by the base game.
Try download Brothel King from #1 and install King's Way into that version.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Guys I'm preparing another couple of girl packs based on sailor senshi mars and jupiter, hope to make them ready very soon. A lot of images (but few special fetishes like bestiality or machines), just need to tag them all and share with you ;-)

Reactions: goditseb

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Makoto Kino (sailor jupiter) added to my mega folder; next one will be Usagi so that the 5 sailor senshi will all be there. Planning to add the other senshi (saturn, uranus, neptune and pluto) in future, but first I must focus on upcoming game content, so expect from me another girl pack within 2-3 weeks; for the rest I'll try to give you some updates as soon as Goldo informs me, we're both very busy in RL lately and things slowed down a bit, sorry.

Reactions: Paitryn

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Latest info: next update will bring 0.14 version of the game; it will include the sequel of the main plot (chapter 2) and many minor events related to some npcs. Nothing will change in game mechanics and interface. So, it will be a content full focused release. More people got involved in this project recently, so even if there's not a release date yet, you won't need to wait too long ;-)

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Which...version.
Thanks for the help....I downloaded the latest version and the error won't show. But now my saves won't load. I did copied the save folder from previous game directory to the new one but now it shows some new error. Does anyone knows how to fix it?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 432, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
TypeError: ('__init__() takes at least 2 arguments (1 given)', <class 'store.Effect'>, ())

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "L:\New\Games\Ren'Py\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "L:\New\Games\Ren'Py\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    ui.interact()
  File "L:\New\Games\Ren'Py\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "L:\New\Games\Ren'Py\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "L:\New\Games\Ren'Py\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3237, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "L:\New\Games\Ren'Py\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 969, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "L:\New\Games\Ren'Py\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 969, in event
  File "L:\New\Games\Ren'Py\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "L:\New\Games\Ren'Py\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 232, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "L:\New\Games\Ren'Py\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 232, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "L:\New\Games\Ren'Py\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "L:\New\Games\Ren'Py\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "L:\New\Games\Ren'Py\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 432, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "L:\New\Games\Ren'Py\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 607, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "L:\New\Games\Ren'Py\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 59, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
TypeError: ('__init__() takes at least 2 arguments (1 given)', <class 'store.Effect'>, ())

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Brothel King 0.13

MonkOne

Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for the help....I downloaded the latest version and the error won't show. But now my saves won't load. I did copied the save folder from previous game directory to the new one but now it shows some new error. Does anyone knows how to fix it?
You have to start a new game. Renpy save doesn't work with difference game version, also you must have the mod activate before start a new game to use mod in that save. Activate mod and load a save won't work.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes