Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Seems that something's missing... try to download the game again, u can choose either the torrent randybaton posted above (in #226) or try a mega download from my folder (see link in page 9, #169); btw from torrent u get full game and girl packs, from my mega link there's just basic game with patches and my trainer included, then u need to add girl packs, so before u delete your current game move images/girls folder somewhere else, then put it in the new game downloaded from mega (u don't need to do all of that if u download from torrent).

Meanwhile: i'm working on Rikku pack now, have gathered a lot of pics, there's room for more though, so if u have some or know where to find good ones just let me know ;-)

Gaggy

Aug 23, 2016
Seems that something's missing... try to download the game again, u can choose either the torrent randybaton posted above (in ) or try a mega download from my folder (see link in page 9, #169); btw from torrent u get full game and girl packs, from my mega link there's just basic game with patches and my trainer included, then u need to add girl packs, so before u delete your current game move images/girls folder somewhere else, then put it in the new game downloaded from mega (u don't need to do all of that if u download from torrent).

Meanwhile: i'm working on Rikku pack now, have gathered a lot of pics, there's room for more though, so if u have some or know where to find good ones just let me know ;-)
the torrent from #226 is for slavemaker 3.5 and not for brothel king

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Then I suggest you to do what I said above: keep your girl packs, download BK from my mega drive, extact wherever you want, put your girls in; I'm quite sure u won't find any problems then, since i personally fixed some bugs there and always woorks fine for me.

Mare

Jun 10, 2017
No news yet from Goldo, i'm starting to wonder what he was looking to release...

Btw i'm woring hard on Minako Aino (aka sailor venus) pack, gathered more than 300 pics for her but i'm not enough satisfied, some pics are not of good quality, anyone know somewhere to find good stuff other than luscious, danbooru, yande.re and deviantart?
Besides the ones you mentioned,i also use these. Hope it helps.

- theres alot of the same pictures in the 1st two links

- has a weird search engine for keywords,try multiple combinations
- narrow the search by niche(aka "cartoon" etc)

Empty_Slate

Feb 1, 2018
Besides the ones you mentioned,i also use these. Hope it helps.

- theres alot of the same pictures in the 1st two links

- has a weird search engine for keywords,try multiple combinations
- narrow the search by niche(aka "cartoon" etc)
Thanks, has there been many of the same picture on e621 or imagefap as the rule34 sites or are they different usually. Just curious as if they are alot more finicky while searching, whether its worth checking them out.

Gaggy

Aug 23, 2016
Thanks, has there been many of the same picture on e621 or imagefap as the rule34 sites or are they different usually. Just curious as if they are alot more finicky while searching, whether its worth checking them out.
try

Gaggy

Aug 23, 2016
Then I suggest you to do what I said above: keep your girl packs, download BK from my mega drive, extact wherever you want, put your girls in; I'm quite sure u won't find any problems then, since i personally fixed some bugs there and always woorks fine for me.
thx works now but i get problems with the harem mod

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Thank you guys, now I have plenty of places where to look for good pics :)

@Gaggy I suggest not to use harem mod for now, it still has a lot of bugs and troubles, not perfectly integrated with the game; not a great loss though, since there's not much content yet.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
With all the sites u guys told me I gathered a lot of good pics for Rikku, actually I have 241 images of her which just wait to be tagged, after that she'll be ready to join our brothels ;-)

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
No news yet about the new features Goldo wanted to release last weekend, I guess there's still something to work on; meanwhile I wanna suggest you a good program I've tried succesfully for conversion and resize of pics: XnConvert. Freeware, easy to use, it can pic a whole folder and make a quick conversion of all the images within; u can choose pic format, size, name, and choose if old pics will be kept or replaced and deleted. I'm getting a good help from it and soon I'll do a conversion/resize of all my girl packs released so far, will let you know which ones step by step.

Empty_Slate

Feb 1, 2018
No news yet about the new features Goldo wanted to release last weekend, I guess there's still something to work on; meanwhile I wanna suggest you a good program I've tried succesfully for conversion and resize of pics: XnConvert. Freeware, easy to use, it can pic a whole folder and make a quick conversion of all the images within; u can choose pic format, size, name, and choose if old pics will be kept or replaced and deleted. I'm getting a good help from it and soon I'll do a conversion/resize of all my girl packs released so far, will let you know which ones step by step.
Would rather things done when they are ready versus half-assed.

Also how does XnConvert handle changing size, I assume it doesnt distort images with different dimensions right? Do you choose one dimension to be the same for all pictures?

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
In XnConvert you give it the max pixels for both sizes and it will automatically reduce the larger one while keeping the aspect of the image proportional, unfortunately the program is quite outdated and the author doesn't seem to care ...

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Yes I choose the longest side set to 1024, so the pics are not distorted by the size change; for now the program is working fine for me, I have no worries of it being out of date or not updated anymore as long as it does what I need it to do

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Finally I made my personal Rikku girl pack: u can find it . Enjoy!

As a side note: my girl packs reconversion took about half an hour, it's done and done, now it's all about uploading packs on mega, that will take a while...

Reactions: SikaNauta

Mare

Jun 10, 2017
A lot of people uploaded many of the same pictures on all the websites,however i usually found some unique ones..and sometimes better quality ones on some websites. It is a lot of time/effort for a small gain. :confused: Those 2 sites specifically arent the best,but sometimes theres something on them too(depending on the popularity of the character your searching).

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Updated Hinata Hyuga pack: all images have been converted to jpg and resized, plus there are a bunch of new pics. U can find it . Enjoy

EDIT: Sakuya Izayoi updated; i'm planning on making my next girl mod for her, starting from BK.ini for customization (she will get skills and perks better focused on her fetish maid character), then a custom night event for her: she will have weird dreams and will tell them to MC, maybe some of them will come true, who knows...

Attached below you can find her _BK.ini file, for now there is just skills and perks customization, plus a personalized origin place and description. More stuff will come soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: DominatePar

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Hi guys, a little update from Goldo: he released a new patch for 0.13 game version here: . He also posted a new interesting content patch concerning random events here:

The standard patch fixes balance for bride perks, virginity dialogues and perk substitution when you take her virginity.

The experimental patch adds random events (10-20% chance) but since it's fresh new stuff it may have bugs, in case you find some you can report them to Goldo himself.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
It's been a while since I last wrote something here, don't worry i'm not vanished, just very busy in RL and didn't have the chance to go further with any girl pack this week, sorry...

Btw I'll try to work on what I announced above asap, meanwhile I'm getting in touch with Goldo, let's see what will come up in future :)

Reactions: lebrongames

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Some fresh news: a new bunch of events will come up very soon, Goldo is working hard to complete the Satella/Shalia event: what will happen to PC? Which will be the price for the favor you got from her? Soon the answer will come!

Meanwhile, if you want to help Goldo feel free to contact him personally by following the link in post #1, I did it and now I'm trying my best to speed up BK development. See ya for the next update!

Reactions: lebrongames
4.60 star(s) 44 Votes