Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I can't really help directly, but the most common problem is a mismatched Ren'Py version. 0.15b is 7.0.0 and 0.2 is 7.3.5. Get a matching version of JoiPlay.

Reactions: Dragozero909

Mitori

Jun 1, 2017
How do I raise a city girls love meter to the next step. Got to unlock kissing but I have stayed there for a really really long time after increasing the love more and more.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Are you playing 0.15b and courting a "Distrustful" girl? Because that won't work.

Otherwise, actions cap out at certain love levels so you need to go and use the latest unlocks (jokes, gifts, whatever) to progress.

Mitori

Jun 1, 2017
Are you playing 0.15b and courting a "Distrustful" girl? Because that won't work.

Otherwise, actions cap out at certain love levels so you need to go and use the latest unlocks (jokes, gifts, whatever) to progress.
Got it, let me try that but it takes sooooo much to increase from "she likes you a lot" heart.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Are you perhaps evil? Evil players have a harder time getting love to increase.

Getting her to go out with you is kinda long. But you can always give her presents to speed things up. Presents can be more powerful than regular chat options and don't have caps on how much they can increase love. Even a flower every now and then would work. Gift Girl is your friend here.

Although I think Goldo still hasn't introduced a way to get enough flowers before chapter 4. :(

vsdygotr

Jun 18, 2020
is this game still in development? doesnt seem like theres been an update in a year (might be reading the OP wrong)

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
is this game still in development? doesnt seem like theres been an update in a year (might be reading the OP wrong)
If you read some of the posts here, you'll find that version 0.2 is in beta and has been for a very long time. There should be a link to the most recent beta hidden away somewhere in one of those posts.

Dragozero909

Jul 7, 2020
I can't really help directly, but the most common problem is a mismatched Ren'Py version. 0.15b is 7.0.0 and 0.2 is 7.3.5. Get a matching version of JoiPlay.
Um what the curent free update version caused mine said it 1.1.701 any i have no cule what mean

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
As I said, I have no direct experience. But others have gotten it to work.

Edit: It takes some digging through Patreon posts, but I think is the one WolandFaust mentioned.

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Version 0.2 final patch:

Storyline in chapter 2 will end in chapter 3, so the ninja hunting will continue in 0.3. There may be a few more bugs, if you find some please report them here.

OP has been updated. Please remember that saves from 0.15b and older versions are not compatible with 0.2

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jman9 and Reij

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
It wasn't dead from begin with. Just took a lot of time. (mostly becuse everyone have his/her own life to deal with)
New things would be the female customer and the continued story for chapter2 and the tax system.

Last edited:

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
How do I raise a city girls love meter to the next step. Got to unlock kissing but I have stayed there for a really really long time after increasing the love more and more.
What I usually do is go back to telling jokes until the next step unlocks, and then go back to the foreplay options. You can also progress with compliments, I seem to recall, but you're not guaranteed to get a topic she likes, so jokes are more reliable.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Holy Shit 0.2 has been released? It has been in development for ages.
Hopefully we will get some updated image packs now.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes