Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I can post your request on HHS forum too, there are some guys there who like RL girl packs, maybe someone would eventually make it.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Good news people! Goldo is completing another event related to one of the city locations, plus the fixing of the last bugs founded after the latest patch. After next weekend 0.14 official release would eventually be published (i'll put a link here too). Even if the main storyline is not progressing with 0.14, there's so much stuff that you will be very busy ;-)

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
Looks better than a lot of efforts in this vein. I really wish the girl packs were better organized and described, though; getting girls I actually want to see the CGs for is harder than it should be.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
0.14 version will include a complete cg gallery divided in 2 sections: one for the main game with 4 sub sections (characters, backgrounds, story pics, miscellanea), every time you find a new pic in the main quest, a side quest, or you simply encounter an npc it will be added in its related cg; one for the girls in your girl pack folder (which means every time you add a new girl, the game will automatically add her in the cg list); girls are listed by name from A to Z.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
In the other news: today the modder maxxrona, author of BK harem mod, came back on HHS forum and released a new version of his mod, compatible with BK 0.13. Here's the link for download:

Instructions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hints:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
While waiting for 0.14 to come, here it is a new girl pack: the beautiful from Silky's Sakura game "Otto no Inu Ma ni... ~Watashi Odosarete, Anata ni Ienai Koto Shimashita" (don't ask me what the hell it means, I have no idea). Consider it a minor girl pack since the pics are limited to those of the cg gallery, but since she's really cute I had no heart to leave her out of my harem collection for BK. If you try her you will fully understand me ;-)

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
While waiting for 0.14 to come, here it is a new girl pack: the beautiful from Silky's Sakura game "Otto no Inu Ma ni... ~Watashi Odosarete, Anata ni Ienai Koto Shimashita" (don't ask me what the hell it means, I have no idea). Consider it a minor girl pack since the pics are limited to those of the cg gallery, but since she's really cute I had no heart to leave her out of my harem collection for BK. If you try her you will fully understand me ;-)
This seems very similar to mistrun's packs [which I am definitely a fan of], are you planning on doing more packs like this or is it specifically because you found the character so cute?. Also, while I was looking at the pack there was that one uncensored photo, was that originally from the game or did you edit that yourself?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
In fact this pack is a collaboration between mistrun and me, he first made a small pack of Asuka, I found it and wanted to add more pics; mistrun gave me the ok. We can say we made it 50/50, literally.

The pics are not changed in content, I just resized them, but I don't mind learning how to uncensor a picture (if possible). Which one did you mean?

For the rest, I like to make girl packs of characters I find interesting and possibly with a lot of material around the web, so most of my packs are focused on well known anime characters; but I don't disdain to "work" with less famous girls. The art quality is the most important thing afer all. An example is my Amane Shiratori pack, which has, like Asuka, limited but high quality pics.

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
The pics are not changed in content, I just resized them, but I don't mind learning how to uncensor a picture (if possible). Which one did you mean?
The uncensored one that was the 'naked public fetish dirty (0)' photo.
naked public fetish dirty (0).png
All of the other photos had the pixel mosaic censorship that's used in most VN games, so I thought you or mistrun might have changed this one.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I found it on e-hentai, the whole gallery of that game contained some uncensored pics like that one; unfortunately most of them are still pixelated and it's not possible to remove the censorship unless we get the original pic or have the art and patience to work on the pixels and recreate the censored part (or make it similar to the original).

So, we've been lucky that someone put there such an uncensored pic.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Here we go! 0.14 version out and ready for you!

WARNING! 0.13 saved games are not 100% compatible with this new version, due to the many changes made to spells and brothel management. You must start a new game.

List of features of this version:

• Moons: Every month, a new moon will trigger, adding some special effects. Some will be beneficial, some, not so much, some are a mixed blessing. Moons are intended to encourage players to try different gameplay, but their effects are moderate. They should mostly affect the early game.

• Spells: Spells have been completely reworked! There are more of them, they are learned as the player levels up (instead of relying on pumping points in a specific stat), and they now cost mana. Yes, that means sinking a few points in Spirit might be necessary for all players now. However, some passive spells called talents will sometimes boost your base stat (like Strength for a warrior) when leveling, making it less necessary to focus on just one stat regardless of the class played.

• MC Challenges: Dice rolls for the main character are (mostly) no longer hidden; instead, the player is presented with a challenge screen and may roll the dice himself. This affects various events in the city and the story, and it looks better.

• Losing: That's right, you can now lose the game. You will get a 2nd chance, the mechanic is intended to be forgiving, but if you act careless with your money, you will lose.

• Furniture and resources: Furniture and decoration can be used to upgrade the brothel. Unlike rooms, they stay with you as you move brothels. Before you can use furniture, you need to meet a special character, accessible as soon as you reach the rank 2 Brothel. Furniture must be bought using resources instead of gold, which are collected in specific locations in the city (such as the shipyard for wood). There will be more ways to obtain resources.
    Important information: Customer difficulty, advertising, security, maintenance and brothel reputation no longer scale automatically when reaching a new district. Instead, various furniture affect those parameters. This means that the progress curve will be smoother between districts, but it also means that without the proper furniture, player will struggle.

• Know Your Customer: Customers now have different traits at different ranks, and with the right furniture, you get a choice of which customers to invite to the brothel. This can reduce (or increase) difficulty with much less of a difficulty bump than before.

• UI tweaks: The game now runs on Ren'py 7.0 with a slightly larger resolution better suited to modern screens. The UI should (should) be nicer with some much requested tweaks (see the 'small UI gripes' thread to get an idea about what I'm talking about)

• Default pictures: The game can now use all the pictures in the 'default' folder when a girl pack is missing a picture with the right tags. This option is set in the H content menu, and turned off by default. That means people can now make default girl packs to expand your options! Thanks a lot to kashem2 and solarpoint for their work on this first pack.

• CG Gallery: You know you've always wanted it!

• More events: There is now a complete storyline for Satella and Shalia worshipers, as well as various smaller events. Can you find them all?

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Here we go! 0.14 version out and ready for you!

WARNING! 0.13 saved games are not 100% compatible with this new version, due to the many changes made to spells and brothel management. You must start a new game.

List of features of this version:

• Moons: Every month, a new moon will trigger, adding some special effects. Some will be beneficial, some, not so much, some are a mixed blessing. Moons are intended to encourage players to try different gameplay, but their effects are moderate. They should mostly affect the early game.

• Spells: Spells have been completely reworked! There are more of them, they are learned as the player levels up (instead of relying on pumping points in a specific stat), and they now cost mana. Yes, that means sinking a few points in Spirit might be necessary for all players now. However, some passive spells called talents will sometimes boost your base stat (like Strength for a warrior) when leveling, making it less necessary to focus on just one stat regardless of the class played.

• MC Challenges: Dice rolls for the main character are (mostly) no longer hidden; instead, the player is presented with a challenge screen and may roll the dice himself. This affects various events in the city and the story, and it looks better.

• Losing: That's right, you can now lose the game. You will get a 2nd chance, the mechanic is intended to be forgiving, but if you act careless with your money, you will lose.

• Furniture and resources: Furniture and decoration can be used to upgrade the brothel. Unlike rooms, they stay with you as you move brothels. Before you can use furniture, you need to meet a special character, accessible as soon as you reach the rank 2 Brothel. Furniture must be bought using resources instead of gold, which are collected in specific locations in the city (such as the shipyard for wood). There will be more ways to obtain resources.
    Important information: Customer difficulty, advertising, security, maintenance and brothel reputation no longer scale automatically when reaching a new district. Instead, various furniture affect those parameters. This means that the progress curve will be smoother between districts, but it also means that without the proper furniture, player will struggle.

• Know Your Customer: Customers now have different traits at different ranks, and with the right furniture, you get a choice of which customers to invite to the brothel. This can reduce (or increase) difficulty with much less of a difficulty bump than before.

• UI tweaks: The game now runs on Ren'py 7.0 with a slightly larger resolution better suited to modern screens. The UI should (should) be nicer with some much requested tweaks (see the 'small UI gripes' thread to get an idea about what I'm talking about)

• Default pictures: The game can now use all the pictures in the 'default' folder when a girl pack is missing a picture with the right tags. This option is set in the H content menu, and turned off by default. That means people can now make default girl packs to expand your options! Thanks a lot to kashem2 and solarpoint for their work on this first pack.

• CG Gallery: You know you've always wanted it!

• More events: There is now a complete storyline for Satella and Shalia worshipers, as well as various smaller events. Can you find them all?
Thank you for new version, I am delighted to see what is new in game.
It was mentioned long ago that 0.14 will have another story chapter. Is there additional story chapter in new version?

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
It might not be Harem mod, it might be all actual mods... I "fixed" my problem with mods by removing "renpy.notify(mod.full_name + " has been added.")" from BKfunctions.rpy.

Reactions: Drafox
4.60 star(s) 44 Votes