Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
Is there an "easy" "way" to get flowers - i didn't have Flowers for a while in the shop....
hit the question mark in the top right corner of the screen, then click the "cheats" menu, then the "items" menu, and then finally "get item." It will give you a command prompt to type, type "flower" into the menu without the quotation marks and completely lowercase, capitalizing it will make it not work. Hit enter, you now have one of every color flower, grats

Reactions: AWolfe

tpogs

Jun 29, 2017
Is there a file setting somewhere to increase the amount of girls the slave market has?

kensvs

Nov 19, 2017
just started and i have no idea how to get my girls to have sex with the customers.. everynight it said no girls are available.. can someone help me..?

onlyforthelink

Dec 9, 2017
just started and i have no idea how to get my girls to have sex with the customers.. everynight it said no girls are available.. can someone help me..?
if you havent already figured it out you have to talk to the girl and under their picture you should be able to set their job from either rest/waitress etc to whore at the same time they might still be so rebelious that they refuse to have sex with anyone

kensvs

Nov 19, 2017
i set my girls job to whore, and tick the orange box next to their sex skill.. but every night the status say "No girls were available for sex and the customers left dissapointed"

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Do you mean you have a folder called girls in your girls folder?
Because if that's what you have it wouldn't be installed proprerly, you need to have Brothel_King-pc v14\game\girls\ [Girl Name Folder]
no, i just have all girls under one folder called girls :)
so every girl have to have own folder ? thats not very user friendly. I hoped that game can hanlde packed files. Since some games work wit packed files or even pack multiplefiles to one big file, for faster running of game.

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Is there a way to lock the H-Content settings? It seems to reset every time I close and relaunch the game.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is there a way to lock the H-Content settings? It seems to reset every time I close and relaunch the game.
I'm having the same problem. The game is not saving the H settings nor is it saving the music/sound volume settings.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
The settings problem is common for many ren'py games, I will inform Goldo of this issue, we'll figure out a way to solve it.

Censorship can't be removed, since BK art has been picked from the web every censored pic was already in that way, I'm the first one who'd like to have no censorship at all, unfortunately some good quality pics can be found only that way.

About game features and mechanics: I'll be glad to make a small guide for you, meanwhile you can always hit the help button (top right corner) and Sill will introduce you some simple tutorials and informations about the game.

In the same help menu you can also find cheats for slave market and shop reset (if you want different girls and objects); there's also an MC cheat which allow you to get a specific object (for example, if you need flowers just go to MC cheat, choose add item and write "Red flower" or whichever color you like).

I recommend you to follow the informations for the installation, but most important the "girls" folder which contain all your girl packs must be in "game"; if you find out that you actually have "game/girls/girls" it is wrong, the game won't find any girl and will throw an error. So be sure all your girl packs and the "default" folder are in "game/girls".

In order to give customers the possibility to have sex with your girls: first a girl should have at least one of the sex skills available (unchecked orange box, not all grey); check the box (or the boxes if they are more than one); set girl job as whore (if she refuses she needs more 'night' training before whoring); set her job schedule so that she doesn't rest every night (here's a good schedule I always use: rest/full/full/rest/half/half/half); be sure that the girls don't rest all at the same day.

If I missed something or someone need more infos feel free to pm me ;-)

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
if posible, pls split adition girls to smaller files, so they can be dl without instaling/paying for that mega app crap.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Here's a small guideline for beginners, as promised. It's how I usually start a new game, so it's based on my personal game experience; it's not the perfect way to get things straight then, just some tips I wish to share with you.
English is not my native language, so forgive me for any mistakes.
Some more info are available at the first page of this thread, where you can find info about former features like the farm. If something's still missing just ask me ;-)

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
And for base girl packs download:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm still working on a torrent for my collection, never made one so I have to learn how to do it. The main problem is that my PC is not turned on 24h/7...

Metalmania

Aug 10, 2017
I´ve got a game Breaking Bug:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/BKmain.rpy", line 1039, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/BKmain.rpy", line 1039, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 425, in execute
screen girl_stats(girl, context = "girls"):
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 432, in execute
frame:
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 447, in execute
vbox:
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 543, in execute
if context in ("girls", "farm"):
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 547, in execute
button:
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 556, in execute
has hbox
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 589, in execute
if girl.job == "rest":
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 624, in execute
for s in all_sex_acts:
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 626, in execute
if girl.job_level > mylevel:
KeyError: u'naked'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/BKmain.rpy", line 1039, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "D:\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/BKmain.rpy", line 1039, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "D:\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "D:\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 432, in execute
frame:
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 447, in execute
vbox:
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 543, in execute
if context in ("girls", "farm"):
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 547, in execute
button:
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 556, in execute
has hbox
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 589, in execute
if girl.job == "rest":
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 624, in execute
for s in all_sex_acts:
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 626, in execute
if girl.job_level > mylevel:
File "<screen language>", line 626, in <module>
KeyError: u'naked'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Brothel King 0.14
Mon Sep 10 19:42:07 2018

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Was something changed at the job acceptance? My girls are at an full obedient level for there rank but refuse to work so freaking often and they completely won't do some jobs. They also wear clothing to boost the obedient level.

Vlektron

May 29, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/BKendday.rpy", line 61, in script
    python:
  File "game/BKendday.rpy", line 273, in <module>
    for i in range(cust_nb):
TypeError: range() integer end argument expected, got float.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/BKendday.rpy", line 61, in script
    python:
  File "F:\Mega\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Mega\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/BKendday.rpy", line 273, in <module>
    for i in range(cust_nb):
  File "F:\Mega\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\python.py", line 871, in revertable_range
    return RevertableList(range(*args))
TypeError: range() integer end argument expected, got float.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Brothel King 0.14
Tue Sep 11 00:26:41 2018

I got this code....

taler

Oct 5, 2017
i set my girls job to whore, and tick the orange box next to their sex skill.. but every night the status say "No girls were available for sex and the customers left dissapointed"
I think this is because there are more customers than there are girls. Increase libido to get girls to do multiple customers.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
If you guys encounter the same error as @God94 (a functions expecting an integer gets a float instead) it means something went wrong during the installation (and I suspect it's the same reason for the other problems too.)
I suggest you to reinstall the game in this way:

1) download the 0.14 version if you don't have the zip file somewhere on your pc
2) put it somewhere new and avoid to put it in 0.13 or older versions
3) drag your girl packs from your older BK folder to the new one
4) start a new game (0.14 is not compatible with older saves)

Someone solved those problems in that way and now can play without crashes or exceptions. If this is not enough then PM me, explaining the problem you found and copy/paste any error messages shown up.

For the game exit during end of the day: if you don't get any error message from renpy then the cause may be something else. Renpy always throws error messages when failing to do something. Try and see if this happens with other renpy games too, or if it's only an issue while playing BK. I suggest Superpowered as a good test, it's a game more demanding than BK for ram and cpu. If other renpy games crash without error messages then the fault is a sudden lack of ram or cpu resources and the game is shut down from the SO. Following the reinstallation procedure may help, plus be sure to close as many programs/apps/anything on your pc while playing BK, it should work fine.

If you see the message saying that customers left unsatisfied because there were no more girls, it's exacly what taler said; there were more clients than working girls, and someone has been left unserviced. Don't worry, in this case you can try to get more girls at work, or reduce brothel advertising; leaving things that way may hurt your reputation a little, but it's not a real deal.

Every girl has hidden preferences for works and sex acts. If a girl keeps refusing to do a certain job, it's better to select another job for her. Once you find out which one she dislikes, be sure that she won't refuse to do the other jobs so often.

onlyforthelink

Dec 9, 2017
if you havent already given up on the game (hope you havent since its actually great) do you mind sending screen shots of the girls page? there are a lot of factors that go into it

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes