Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
At the moment there are no torrents for girl packs, but I will provide one containing standard girls plus one for my personal stuff asap. Meanwhile you can look at my mega folder containing single girl packs in zip files, just click on the link in my signature.

Is this game good? I say yes, just give it a try and hopefully you will enjoy it too :)

SiegRyu

Dec 7, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/BKendday.rpy", line 61, in script
    python:
  File "game/BKendday.rpy", line 273, in <module>
    for i in range(cust_nb):
TypeError: range() integer end argument expected, got float.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/BKendday.rpy", line 61, in script
    python:
  File "E:\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/BKendday.rpy", line 273, in <module>
    for i in range(cust_nb):
  File "E:\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\python.py", line 871, in revertable_range
    return RevertableList(range(*args))
TypeError: range() integer end argument expected, got float.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Brothel King 0.14
Sun Sep 09 21:16:23 2018
what does it mean??

The Butler

May 3, 2017
At the moment there are no torrents for girl packs, but I will provide one containing standard girls plus one for my personal stuff asap. Meanwhile you can look at my mega folder containing single girl packs in zip files, just click on the link in my signature.

Is this game good? I say yes, just give it a try and hopefully you will enjoy it too :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thnks Guys, I did some tricky things here and was able to bypass Mega limit.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I'm sure l probably said this before but the only thing stopping me from saying this game is five stars is that it falls into the same trap as every other trainer with just using random art off the internet.

Which is sad for me because I think this is the only trainer beside strive where I get to be a wizard/sorcerer/mage

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
For those encountering problems: please pm me and I will try to solve your problems, but before that a reminder: start a new game with 0.14, older saves may generate bugs/crashes because 0.13 and older saves are not compatible with 0.14 (too many changes).

Thank you @Rhon for the zippyshare links ;-)

Me too wish someone would create a good art for BK, something cool and original; for now Goldo is making the game all alone, with a little help from me and a few other players, who knows where the time will bring us all...

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
downloaded game, and together with girls pack (basick one, that 1gb) - and started game...and got error - the game cant find girls pack in girls folder
but I did copied that pack to girls folder (well, basicaly i unziped that file to girls directory, so there are packed named girls), so did i it wrong ?
i should keep it whole packed or what ?
and if posible, for later version pls INCLUDE some basic girls so that we can have some basic fun in playable game.

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
downloaded game, and together with girls pack (basick one, that 1gb) so there are packed named girls
Do you mean you have a folder called girls in your girls folder?
Because if that's what you have it wouldn't be installed proprerly, you need to have Brothel_King-pc v14\game\girls\ [Girl Name Folder]

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
could you explain me pelase how to install the extras? girls and else please? im not sure how should i do it

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
For those having trouble with installations and girl packs read Kite80's Q&A Post here:

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes