Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
A question, I got bored of save-scumming for events to proc (Tavern/club./bath.. events with customers). Is there a way where I can edit so it proc 100% all the time ?
Yes I know about the furniture that increase chance for these events but you still have to savescum, a lot !

Aztheroth4.0

Aug 17, 2020
Hey lads got a quick question. Does anyone know how to replace the music for the game. I'm not sure if it's as simple as dropping new mp3's into the music folder or if I have to rename them as well

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Hey lads got a quick question. Does anyone know how to replace the music for the game. I'm not sure if it's as simple as dropping new mp3's into the music folder or if I have to rename them as well
Either replace the files including their exact filenames (+ extension) or edit BKsettings.rpy to point towards your new filenames - from line 432 onwards, grouped under the following header:

#### SOUND & MUSIC CHANNELS #### Defines music and sound directories

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I forget the exact name of the configuration parameter, but there is a setting somewhere in the configs that will overlay the girl pack directory name over at least the current Profile image. Maybe more images than that.

ForgottenNote

Jan 25, 2020
Is there a list somewhere that gives details on what is currently in the game? I just hit chapter 3 and am wondering if I should keep playing or not.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Once you have completed chapter 2 you have completed all the storyline that there is so far. You may still be able to complete side quests stories and events that you have not yet completed. And the brothel-management part can be played up through the final area.

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
How does spoiling slaves work? All my slaves end up spoiled, even if I try to have a break between rewards.
Just dont reward them after every little thing they do. Ohh she got a perfect score at work, oooh she accepted to have sex with me, ohh she made a friend ................................................................. (cant understand why everyone want to be a sugar daddy or want to be a harem protag in a brothel game)

If you are doing it for obediance there exist the training. If you are doing it for lowering the fear and gaining some love then there exist the sex training (some personality dont get love from it i know) and the chatting (they get more love and lower fear if you talk to them for example ask them about their preference)

ForgottenNote

Jan 25, 2020
Actually, I'm using it to manage energy. Give free days when they are too low and not getting a break that day and reward with sex to bleed excess. I hate having to go to the schedule menu to fiddle it once I've set it.

I get why spoiling happens, what I'm looking for is any way to gauge how far/fast it's happening and how to deal with it. Wait it out, balance with punishments or what?

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
Actually, I'm using it to manage energy. Give free days when they are too low and not getting a break that day and reward with sex to bleed excess. I hate having to go to the schedule menu to fiddle it once I've set it.
The best way to manage energy is by giving them items what gives you constitution, upgrading the bookshelf, giving them atleast 1 half day work and 2 free days, upgrading the room they live in, training them in constitution until they hit max. (For most part im always used to give them 3 free days so they pretty much never run out of energy)

I get why spoiling happens, what I'm looking for is any way to gauge how far/fast it's happening and how to deal with it. Wait it out, balance with punishments or what?
The best way is by waiting it out. You can give them rewards, but limit it. Give them rewards maybe once a week.

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
so i don't know whats wrong with my girlpacks but here a pic of them i have more the said girl in pic but when i go to click on any other girl its the same girl portiats even it should be a diffenert one also they all have the same name for some reason im using v2 btw SEND HALP 1666996135793.png

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
so i don't know whats wrong with my girlpacks but here a pic of them i have more the said girl in pic but when i go to click on any other girl its the same girl portiats even it should be a diffenert one also they all have the same name for some reason im using v2 btw SEND HALP
That's an odd one.
One possibility is loading girlpacks inside other girlpack folders. Can you post a screenshot of your game/girls folder, and ofthe the folder for the girl that Kawakami is created from?

Has this started recently, or always since you installed it?

Have you installed the required update? What is the version number on startup screen?

You can try using left-right keyboard arrows to change selected girl on this slavemarket screen, as well as your girls screen.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
One possibility is loading girlpacks inside other girlpack folders. Can you post a screenshot of your game/girls folder, and ofthe the folder for the girl that Kawakami is created from?
I think you may be on to something here. Another clue in this direction is that all of the girls have the same name. This is telling me that the game thinks that there is only one girl pack, and is building multiple clones off of this one pack.

For Dasneaky, the key here is that unless you name things in a very specific way, all girls packs need to be placed at the top level of the girl pack area. They need to all be immediately under the girl pack directory. If they are under other folders, the game will consider them to be all part of one girl pack.

The exception is that you can create organizational folders by starting the folder name with #. So for instance I tend to have "#Anime" right under the girl pack folder, and under that I have folders for individual series, also starting with #.

So my conclusion is that either you accidentally built up the girl packs under a separate folder under the girl pack directory, or you tried organizing them without the pound sign.

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
For Dasneaky, Your post says that I was correct. You do not want that folder called "Girlpacks". Either move all the packs up one level, or place a pound sign at the start of "Girlpacks".

Last edited:

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
For Dasneaky, Your post says that I was correct. You do not want that folder called "Girlpacks". Either move all the packs up one level, or place a pound sign at the start of "Girlpacks".
tyvm i got it working but i got another question what do i do when some is like this? the trust is all the way up but its giving me neg buff never seen this be4?
1667081050292.png

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
tyvm i got it working but i got another question what do i do when some is like this? the trust is all the way up but its giving me neg buff never seen this be4?
This means she have a masochist personality. For her it's working the other way around.

(You need to raise her fear of you.)

Edit: here is what i meant. (see pic)

Last edited:

domedyne

Jan 7, 2018
If they are under other folders, the game will consider them to be all part of one girl pack.
Is this necessarily a bad thing, though? For example, if you have multiple packs of the same girl from different authors and want the game to consider them all as one girl, e.g.

girl/girlpack_leortha
girl/girlpack_otherauthor

Would there be a conflict or issue in how the game picks certain images? Would the game still select pics from both packs?

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes