Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Here's the cheat to increase brothel max bedrooms (I strongly recommend to make a secondary save, so if something goes wrong you still can recover from that save):

open renpy console during your game
type "brothel.maxbedrooms = x" where x is the new limit you want to put
type "brothel.bedrooms = x" so that you immediately get all the rooms (unless you don't want to buy them for astronomical amounts of gold)

I suggest to reach the final chapter before doing this and to get a few girls at a time, otherwise you risk to go bankrupt in a few days!

I didn't test such drastical change yet, but it shouldn't bring bad consequences to the save game; I'm only worried about the risk of game freezing when I go to the girls screen and there are hundreds of them.

We haven't fixed the diamonds bug yet, meanwhile here's the console command to activate diamond search, activate it after you first visit the waterfalls:

open renpy console and type "falls.action = True"
if the search button doesn't show up, just leave the falls and go there again.

Reactions: Fox.Mulder
Sep 17, 2017
Thanks for the advice on security. Increasing to max security did at least partially resolve the issues, preventing new fires from breaking out. Though I am gonna have to agree that those happen *way* too often. After the blood moon ended, and a "friendlier" month started, I had 6 separate attempts at starting fires in the brothel in a single night, which seems a bit extreme. Thankfully paying out the ass for extra security helped counter that all.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Here's the cheat to increase brothel max bedrooms (I strongly recommend to make a secondary save, so if something goes wrong you still can recover from that save):

open renpy console during your game
type "brothel.maxbedrooms = x" where x is the new limit you want to put
type "brothel.bedrooms = x" so that you immediately get all the rooms (unless you don't want to buy them for astronomical amounts of gold)

I suggest to reach the final chapter before doing this and to get a few girls at a time, otherwise you risk to go bankrupt in a few days!

I didn't test such drastical change yet, but it shouldn't bring bad consequences to the save game; I'm only worried about the risk of game freezing when I go to the girls screen and there are hundreds of them.

We haven't fixed the diamonds bug yet, meanwhile here's the console command to activate diamond search, activate it after you first visit the waterfalls:

open renpy console and type "falls.action = True"
if the search button doesn't show up, just leave the falls and go there again.
Maybe I'm going crazy but it won't let me type the "o" in action. It just leaves the console. Am I doing something wrong?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
That's weird, the console should close by pressing esc, first time I see such a problem...

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
So weird. I got around the problem by typing in "o" using the ASCII code 111. Finally got some diamonds. Thanks very much!
Change Display to Full Screen and you can type low case o . For me that only happens when Display mode is on Window. Almost all Ren'Py games i tray have same problem on Window mode. lower case "o" is like esc.

Reactions: phlore101

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Change Display to Full Screen and you can type low case o . For me that only happens when Display mode is on Window. Almost all Ren'Py games i tray have same problem on Window mode. lower case "o" is like esc.
Awesome. Thanks a lot !

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Are Boa Hancock's events broken? Might just be my files I'm not sure but whenever I go to her room now that I know she has a snake weapon I get errors and I have to just click "Ignore" and move on.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
About the girl cloning option: for now it can't be turned off for just a girl, I'm afraid we need a mod to do that. That's bad since I came up with an interesting idea abour Rainbow Dash girl pack; anyway, let's take care of this matter after solving the other issues.

Boa Hancock bug was already fixed, there should be the fix in the first page of this thread, if not I'll look for it, it must be somewhere...

EDIT: here it is!

Nuker

Jun 30, 2018
Hi Kite,

Thanks for updating re: Cloning. Currently the best idea I have is to flood the folder with copies of random packs, and let the odds of finding one or two girls much smaller.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
When there are more or less 200 different girl packs the game tends to generate original girls, so if you manage to have 200+ girls in the girls folder you will find almost only original ones.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Hey guys, for those of you who like making RL girl packs, I have a suggest: Renata Daninsky. Here she is:

91036.jpg

Reactions: cvbn28c
Sep 17, 2017
Minor bug report - the event where a girl sneaks into your room after having night terrors, after she asks what people like about her, choosing Charm increases Beauty instead (choosing Beauty does increase Beauty properly, Body and Refinement work as intended, too).

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
There are some guys who published RL girl packs here:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Brothel King 0.14 latest patch here:

This patch fixes most of the bugs reported during the last days, plus there's a modification to the chance of customers going berserk from 5% down to 2%, so it should happen less often.

Text and visual bugs are still a work in progress.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I started a new game and added that update patch, I don't think it's related because it's happened with 1 girl before but man... all my starting girls refuse to work every single day no matter what I do. XD. I had it happen late on in the game before but never at the start. Maybe I was too nice I dunno the variables that ensure's they'll work. Surely waitressing isn't that scary. :p

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Weird issue with the console I found. I was gonna play around with the console and noticed typing the letter "o" just closes the console, so I can't use most of the commands. XD Very strange.

It seems to be that O has the same function as right click, or at least the same function as bringing up the save menu in certain screens, too.

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
Weird issue with the console I found. I was gonna play around with the console and noticed typing the letter "o" just closes the console, so I can't use most of the commands. XD Very strange.

It seems to be that O has the same function as right click, or at least the same function as bringing up the save menu in certain screens, too.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes