Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Fallenrin

Dec 11, 2017
Can someone please post the extra girls pack up again? The mega one won't let me download it without the app.
I'm talking about this mega link

Lolzoke

Jul 14, 2017
If you aren't playing with the increased cache size you are seriously missing out. This was my biggest gripe with BK and the cache size increase makes the game a breeze now. Sometimes, it's even too fast.

Reactions: OhWee

Dizarus

Mar 6, 2018
@Fallenrin here is the mod pack link i used, first post. If you are having trouble with mega, check if you have exceeded the download limit, if so you need to wait for it to reset.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Gonna ask everyone making girl packs to share their stuff on both mega and mediafire (like I do) so that when mega limit is reached, the rest can be downloaded from the other file sharing site.

Dizarus

Mar 6, 2018
@Kite80 Hey, can you have a girl have no job and still put her as a full shift? Had this wierd bug but fixed it somehow, if you wanna know more ask.

On the other had this one seems more important, noticed in multiple instanced that sometimes when a fire event happens working girls will not contribute, now i dont know up to what point this is intended, just that none were hurt and should had been working.
Noticed that at some other times it counting, but when guards slay a beast.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
@ Dizarus.

That 'no job - shift' thing might be on me if it's in my mod. There's a couple of checks that are supposed to prevent that, but I'll look over my code to see if I inadvertently shuffled one of the checks.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm surprised that no one has asked me about the kitty yet...

Also, I should note that, when using my mod, sometimes it takes a few seconds for the backgrounds to 'resolve' on the girl screen when you've enabled the autorest feature. The game has to 'loop' through the screen language and see the change, which apparently isn't always instantaneous. Opening the calendar should show the correct scheduling, however.

Not sure what I can do about this, but I'll look into it. It's not a bug, it's a 'feature'. That's what I keep telling myself...
:p

Lolzoke

Jul 14, 2017

Also, I should note that, when using my mod, sometimes it takes a few seconds for the backgrounds to 'resolve' on the girl screen when you've enabled the autorest feature. The game has to 'loop' through the screen language and see the change, which apparently isn't always instantaneous. Opening the calendar should show the correct scheduling, however.

Not sure what I can do about this, but I'll look into it. It's not a bug, it's a 'feature'. That's what I keep telling myself...
I pet the kitty a couple times, thought it was just for flavour :D

Dizarus

Mar 6, 2018

cat.jpg
Yup, i saw it the day you released the update, it was fun petting it hehe, didn't seem important so i said nothing.
Actually thought you might have placed it there to add a future function that needed a button :geek:

The calendar was indeed showing the right action i wanted although when i ended up the day the girl would work and end up exhausted.
i did retest it, restarted the game and whatnot until i actually got it fixed... somehow.

Dizarus

Mar 6, 2018
Sometimes when a free girl ask you if you know her and ask a random question.
This is the second time it i had her ask me a question like what is her hobby (pic related) and the answer is not there.
Saved that moment and reloaded the game and it got fixed,
Pic:

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
This is the second time it i had her ask me a question like what is her hobby (pic related) and the answer is not there.
Pic:
Almost every girl has got 2 hobbies

Dizarus

Mar 6, 2018
Almost every girl has got 2 hobbies
Hum was not aware of that but its besides the point i am making, what happen here was that she gave the option in the pick and after i saved and reloaded those changed to the other.
So i ask, what about colors? Do girls also have 2 favorites? The other time was a color related question, now this begs the question if all answers can have 2.
Now i wonder if that other time i read favorite instead of least favorite:unsure:.
Unfortunately i don't have a screen or the save from that event to look.

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
Pic:
Each girl has 3 each of likes and dislikes (1 color, 1 food, 1 drink), 2 hobbies, and 1 place of origin (kinda obvious on that last one). You likely misread for the like/dislike one, but for the hobbies, only 1 is guaranteed to be on the answer list. Often both are, but not always, and there is also the fact that it seems to be very random as to which hobby they tell you about (sometimes they tell the second after only 1 or 2 tries, other times they refuse to tell you more than 1 for days on end). Those two in particular are things that I feel could potentially use a rework (mainly I think that, if Goldo really wants the random factor to remain, put in a counter so that it never takes more than say, 5-6 tries to get the answer, to prevent it just going on and on).

Dizarus

Mar 6, 2018
Yes i also agree that the conversation might need a little refining, i have thought about that and suggest one of the following:

1-Like @Tidalbore mentioned, get it a counter that will make it re-roll the answer to another if the threshold has been capped for slave girls.

2-Simply add the chat option in the brothel to ask for her sexual preferences instead of her taste splitting it, narrowing down a bit the fan of answer and making it similar to the free girl chat.(this would still not fix the repetitive answer)

3-Or you could go a little deeper and make the girl hint you that you need a higher relation with her to get the next info if you already have all.

When thought the code and there is a score you need to have for her to tell you more, but its all together in a single question, when with the free girl you can ask her he sexual preferences, likes and dislikes separately.

Back to point nº3, either make the slave conversation more like the free girls but add a comment like when you already have all the information:
girl(extrovert): "But you already know my tastes..." She blushes and looks to the side.
girl(introvert): "Master i already told you...? She fidgets her feet toes and hands while looking down.
Instead of repeating the same answer repeatedly and when you reach the point you know everything some conversation like:
girl: "Master i am yours body and soul with all that entrails!" *wink*

Exactly like this would make it very easy to get all the information, assuming you had the score for it, instead i would propose a mix on the 1 and 3.
Maintaining the randomness the first time she repeats it you tell her you already know that and have a 50% change to re-roll the replay up to (3?) times.(similar to point 1)
Afterword asking with already all the information she would tip you that you need more "score"(similar to point 3)

How hard this would be to implement i have no idea but at first doesn't seem to difficult.

Well this took me more then i care to admit, tell me what ya think.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, a new version of Goldo's experimental mod is out. It's from Goldo (not me), although he's picked up a few of my UI suggestions in this version:

Still not compatible with my mods (which is quite OK, my mods aren't 'official'), but people seem to like this one so far (bugs aside).

I should probably take it for a spin and see what all of the fuss is about, in an actual game instead of just looking at the code...

Reactions: MasterofNTR

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
New experimental patch update:

Also, since I will be afk until 27th, I wanna wish you all a merry Christmas! Be happy, eat a lot and have good sex ;-)

18296185.gif

Reactions: DrackDrap

Bodhisattva

Dec 21, 2018
I have a couple of questions about Virgin and The Virgin Whore. How do they even work? Does Virgin trait disappear if the girl has sex, or is it some magical virginity that is always there even if her vagina is stuffed by dozens of cocks every night? Does The Virgin Whore give +100% to tip/rep for all kinds of sexual acts, including regular sex? Or is it only for service/anal/fetish, so that she can remain a virgin? I am so confused :ROFLMAO:

Spellsword

Sep 4, 2017
Basically if a girl remains a Virgin, they get +100% to tip/rep. If they no longer remain a virgin through any reason, they lose the benefit of the perk.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes